Karachi's Homosexual (PG 18+)

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
????? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???????? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???

????? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????

????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ????

Audio Recorded Interview with Karachi's Homosexual

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/meta/dps/2009/11/bb/091109_rf_pakistan_gays_au_bb.asx

news from bbc urdu

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
JJJJEEEEYYYYYY NAZIM KARACHI
JJJJEEEEYYYYYY ALTAF BAHI

mustafa-bhai-with-altaf-bhai.jpg

silverjubilee200309-20.jpg

52birthday230905-05.jpg

MQM_Quaid_Altaf_Hussain_0216.jpg

JJJEEEEYYYYY MUTIHDA......Quaid jo Gadar hay wo mout ka Haqdar hay

A

arshad_lahore

'' Karachi's Homosexual '' Astaghfirullah

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OvVd3VH3f4[/video]

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Najoomi said:

In the top picture, Qaid told Nazim, I love you like I used to Love Tariq Azeem. :oops: :oops:

Nazim's expressions shows it all!!!!

Bhatta Khor party still sleeping.

Mr. Real.Pakistani and Mr.Najoomi
I don't know what your motives are behind this post. You have posted a news about actions of Qoum - e - Loot (ASM).
Then you post some pictures of some political persons.
Then afterwards you are trying to give impression that these people are also involve in this Fail - e- Qabih. But I am 100% sure you have no evidence and proofs about these activities of these people.
You are just making jokes about them because you do not like them and there is nothing wrong if you don't like any one.
What do you think? people in this forum are getting what you are trying to portray to them? No not at all. It is not making any humour, rather, it is making many people feel embrassing. My wife and my 12 year of son also visitor of this website. What message you are trying to convey to theses type of audience?
Let's suppose if Altaf Hussain and it's team is involved in the action that you are trying to present, still this is their business, they are accountable of their wrong doings.
But if they are NOT involve in such activities then do you know what are the consequences you may have in front of Allha Paak? This would be counted a BUHTAAN and as a muslim you must know the punishment of Buhtaan tarashi.
If you don't like MQM policies and their politics, that's ok, criticise them as other members do, but please for you own sake, I humbly request you to not to post anything that can make you accountable in front of Allah Almighty.
Thanks, hope you will consider my point.
Sorry in advance if you take it as personal.

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
Najoomi said:

In the top picture, Qaid told Nazim, I love you like I used to Love Tariq Azeem. :oops: :oops:

Nazim's expressions shows it all!!!!

Bhatta Khor party still sleeping.

since u scratch r backs i have every right to reply u in same motion. in top picture u can see love between father and son but i dunno how fathers behave with thier sons in ur family sorry to say but u seems like ur father abolish ur chilhood thats y u cant take it...ask ur beloved leader nawas sharif how he survived in saudi arab when shieks used to eat olives and used to share love with nawaz sharif. if some1 stabb ur father u probably gona stand on his corpse and laugh since he demage ur childhood by molesting u

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
arshad_lahore said:

instead of sharing ur views up here u should do something in ur city coz u living under the shelter of heera mandi. u should take some lessons by watching dis punishment of homosexual video since u helpless to do anything. every ones know from where sedition comes from,,,, apnay gribano mai jhako apni tassub bhari soch ko badlo. altaf hussain geo geo tum hazaro sal

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
i dont know mqm is supporting this or not but sure about dating .i saw one show about dating.host with waqar zaka .he went to farooq sattar and said .ka couples ko police waly tang kerty han then he said agar kise couple ko koye police wala tang kery tu kuch numbers os na diya waha complan kery.on police waki ka kahlif foryen action ho ga .lol i know sub kam pakistan ma hoty han per shup ka .or ya hoty rhy ga per agar asay kamo ko support kia jiye tu ya phily sa zyda hon ga and mqm want to spread these kinds of things.

A

arshad_lahore

Muttahaida said:
arshad_lahore said:

instead of sharing ur views up here u should do something in ur city coz u living under the shelter of heera mandi. u should take some lessons by watching dis punishment of homosexual video since u helpless to do anything. every ones know from where sedition comes from,,,, apnay gribano mai jhako apni tassub bhari soch ko badlo. altaf hussain geo geo tum hazaro sal

Aslam o alaykum Dear Brother i am not defending Lahore and i am not against to Karachi b cos both of if one is Heart of Pakistan so than other is Arm of Pakistan and i say just ASTAGHFIRULLAH for those muslims doing this kind of act if they belong to Lahore or any other city of Pakistan i must say again this word for them......so dont think -ve everything be +ve always......May ALLAH give us right path.....aRsHaD

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
see alll specily on 12:00

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Nqw0xkJjk&feature=related[/video]

aik din altaf dada boly ga homosexul be itne borri baat nhai .kise ko complant ho tu mujy bytee .mqm supporting alll these kind of things drugs .gang mafia .dream life .
lahore ma be gand ha per karachi ma zyda ho giya ha .bcz some stronge hands behind them.

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Homosexuality and its open display and activity in public must be curbed most severely by the government. The truth is that PPP is a secular government, which believes that Islam has no say in the running of the state and an individual has every right to pursue his/her physical and commercial needs. But Pakistan is a Muslim country and not an Islamic State but still as a Muslim, we must crush this obscene and shameful trend in public.

MQM leader and its members must refrain from kissing each other in public because it encourages a bad and vulgar taste not only amongst its members but also in the society at large.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What filthy minds have these Religious Fanatics. Shame upon them.

They are wrongfully Accusing Qaid for Homosexuality for only kissing Musafa Kamal as his Son without any sexual Intentions. But these people with filth in their minds...... may Allah's curse upon them. Amin.

The Homosexuality in Religious Madaris and in Taliban belonged Areas

The biggest Curse is already upon these filthy Religious Fanatics, when there Religious Madaris are already the Centers for Homosexuality and their filthy Mullah doesn't even excuse the small Kids from their Filths.

I warn you filthy Religious Fanatics to stop your filth, otherwise I will bring the Reports of UN and Pakistani Newspapers about your Madaris and NWFP Areas.

A

arshad_lahore

one24 said:
see alll specily on 12:00

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Nqw0xkJjk&feature=related[/video]
Valentine's Day special with iqbal hussain Husband of farah on atv morning show.
watch part on 1:45 minute
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-GIgexWovE[/video]

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
mehwish_ali said:
What filthy minds have these Religious Fanatics. Shame upon them.

They are wrongfully Accusing Qaid for Homosexuality for only kissing Musafa Kamal as his Son without any sexual Intentions. But these people with filth in their minds...... may Allah's curse upon them. Amin.

The Homosexuality in Religious Madaris and in Taliban belonged Areas

The biggest Curse is already upon these filthy Religious Fanatics, when there Religious Madaris are already the Centers for Homosexuality and their filthy Mullah doesn't even excuse the small Kids from their Filths.

I warn you filthy Religious Fanatics to stop your filth, otherwise I will bring the Reports of UN and Pakistani Newspapers about your Madaris and NWFP Areas.
In the hatered of MQM, these fanatics always forget that their bosses in Saudi Arabia have the tradition to kiss each other's faces when they meet publickly or privately. Altaf Hussain act never shows his intentions of Homosexuality, but these Buhtaan Tarash and sectarian filthy minds are going worst against MQM. They are using everything to defame and corner MQM, but they are not succeeding at all, this is the height of their frustration and disappointment.
INKA BUS NAHI CHALTA KEH MQM KO KACHCHA CHABA JAEIN.
ASTAGHFRALLAH

reminder

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 answer my question ok dont go here n there y ur so called leader altaf ran away from pakistan n y he is not cuming back stick 2 the topic ok just answer dis.

small4780

Banned
Cheap negative publicity stunt by MQM haters. There is a positive side to it also. MQM's soaring popularity has gone to such an extent that these MFs are loosing their sleep at night and having night mares. So, this is the result of that. These MFs are from the same breed who run the largest prostitution den of the world in the shadows of a mosque. These are the same people who have no dignity and surrendered in hoards to the Indians. There is some thing called internal fissure that is taking place in their society. Fronication and durkardness is the norm of their society. Mujra and randi ka naach is part of their culture. You go little further north where homosexuality is part of the culture and it is regarded as something of status where a big guy always keeps with him some one called Ashna. They are the same group of people who betrayed great Shaheeds like Syed Ahmed Shaheed and abandoned his real jehadi army against sikhs. They are the same group of people who enjoyed the rule of Sikh and used their ______ to satisfy the lust of the Sikhs. Sikhs made the famous mosque of Lahore as the horse stable and these guys tolerated that not for few years but for centuries. Read history and then you would know what is your background. As I always say, forget past, don't promote hatred otherwise your only access to sea would be lost. From one side you are surrounded by Kashmirs who would kick your ass, from east it is Baharat mata and the Sikhs from the other side the afghans you are now totally against you and from the south west side by Baluchis who are cherry picking you and eliminating from your province, the only supporter for you is in the south but you foolish people you are creating such hatred that creating divisions in the country that this will encircle you from all sides. Open your eyes and see what is happening in the world. Don't let the big powers enter into your politics and destory the country. See what has happened in Iraq. Saddam was ruling and crushing other communities and what happened is a very recent history which every one remembers.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
reminder said:
PakPatriot1 answer my question ok dont go here n there y ur so called leader altaf ran away from pakistan n y he is not cuming back stay 2 the topic ok just answer dis.

Because:

1- Fanatic people want to kill him.

2- We millions of his supporters believe (you have a right to not to believe, we have no objection) that he is the only hope for poor Pakistanis and we don't want him to come back and get killed.

3- Physically he is absent from Pakistan, but mentally and emotionally he is with us all the time. He is the leader of a party who's workers know how to use the advance technology of communications, so he is making use of all means of communication to stay in touch with his people. This is good enough for us to lead us from a safer place.

4- MQM has hundreds of thousands of workers all around the world. This is the only Pakistani political party who has offices in every big city of every continent. The workers are ranging from a common taxi drivers and restaurant waiters to top scientists, doctors, engineers and other professionals. They all contribute to the party from their resources. Their will and wish for Altaf Hussain is to live in London until they want. So, now Altaf Hussain has a moral and ethical responsibility to listen to his dedicated workers but not to listen to his intended killers.

5- This is an internal matter of MQM, the opponents and outsiders have no right to ask him to come back. From his absence only his party and workers are suffering not his opponents. So let them suffer.

6- Just imagine, if he comes back to pakistan, and he Allah na karye got killed, what will happen in Karachi? Can Pakistani admin control the situation and possible anarchy in the largest city of Pakistan? It is better for Pakistann also if he is not coming back. PERIOD.

Fair enough? or you want more?

reminder

Councller (250+ posts)
just all fake stories from u no 1 gonna kill him if he killed some 1 in his past den offcourse they ll take there revange from him ok i dont hate altaf mind tat but i like ppl who face the truth not those who run away from it.I dont have 2 do any thing vid altaf he dont o me money or any thing.lolxxxxxxxxxx the thing is u just think any body who ll ask dis question he just hate altaf no its not true ok.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
small4780 said:
Cheap negative publicity stunt by MQM haters. There is a positive side to it also. MQM's soaring popularity has gone to such an extent that these MFs are loosing their sleep at night and having night mares. So, this is the result of that. These MFs are from the same breed who run the largest prostitution den of the world in the shadows of a mosque. These are the same people who have no dignity and surrendered in hoards to the Indians. There is some thing called internal fissure that is taking place in their society. Fronication and durkardness is the norm of their society. Mujra and randi ka naach is part of their culture. You go little further north where homosexuality is part of the culture and it is regarded as something of status where a big guy always keeps with him some one called Ashna. They are the same group of people who betrayed great Shaheeds like Syed Ahmed Shaheed and abandoned his real jehadi army against sikhs. They are the same group of people who enjoyed the rule of Sikh and used their ______ to satisfy the lust of the Sikhs. Sikhs made the famous mosque of Lahore as the horse stable and these guys tolerated that not for few years but for centuries. Read history and then you would know what is your background. As I always say, forget past, don't promote hatred otherwise your only access to sea would be lost. From one side you are surrounded by Kashmirs who would kick your ass, from east it is Baharat mata and the Sikhs from the other side the afghans you are now totally against you and from the south west side by Baluchis who are cherry picking you and eliminating from your province, the only supporter for you is in the south but you foolish people you are creating such hatred that creating divisions in the country that this will encircle you from all sides. Open your eyes and see what is happening in the world. Don't let the big powers enter into your politics and destory the country. See what has happened in Iraq. Saddam was ruling and crushing other communities and what happened is a very recent history which every one remembers.

I don't buy your words at all. Not every Punjabi and Pathan are like you are describing them. I know many people from these groups, they are very much different than your definition.
Everyone has goods and bads and fortunately goods are always in majority. Please fix your confusion and don't blame everyone on the basis of your sampling of bad ones.
Thanks

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
reminder said:
just all fake stories from u no 1 gonna kill him if he killed some 1 in his past den offcourse they ll take there revange from him ok i dont hate altaf mind tat but i like ppl who face the truth not those who run away from it.I dont have 2 do any thing vid altaf he dont o me money or any thing.lolxxxxxxxxxx the thing is u just think any body who ll ask dis question he just hate altaf no its not true ok.

May be they are fake stories for you, but for milions of other Pakistnis they are the real stories. Never mind.
I didn't say you hate Altaf, please point it out where did I say it? This is your own guilty concious.
I just answered you because you asked for it.
Thanks

caspi

Citizen
MR real.pakistani
i upload this post and i then after that you upload it with your name which not fair i strongly protest against this to the admin
i hope he will give due consideration otherwise i will stope visiting this website