Karachi Operation Day 1 update with Brig. Waseem Ayub

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is drama action. Zaid hamid said correct. Army Chief should fully support chief Justice and he should dismiss govt.

This what is happening is just kidding with pakistani nation, not more than that.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kitna bara jhoota hai Jawaid Chaudary Astagfirullah!!! Kyun intishaar phela rha hai yeh zaleel aadmi??
Bhai in baton se logon ko bewaquf banao jin ko kuch pta ba ho laikin hum Karachi mein rehte hain, pta hai yehan per kya hota hai!

Some facts:
Along with Kati Pahari there was house to house searches in Qasba as well which is a Urdu speaking area. Other than this there was an operation in Saeedabad area of Baldia where the MQM killer was caught. There was no operation in Sohrab Goth, dont lie. There was one in old Sabza Mandi and Mekasa apartment both in MQM and ANP supported areas.

Pak Colony has no MQM anymore!! They were driven out of it almost 3 years ago. All their units were shut down. It is completely under the thumb of Baba Ladla/Rehman Dakait group.

Lyari never had, doesnt have any MQM presence except for Agra Taj area.

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only 2 raids were conducted by rangers and they supported police in the 3rd. Brig. Waseem Ayub did not deny the arrest of MQM Ejaz Choota.

Jo bhee MQM kay khilaaf boolta hay tum oss ko jootha aur zaleel aadmi karaar daay daatay ho. Kiya JIT ki report bhi Javed Chaudhry nay banayee thee?

Kitna bara jhoota hai Jawaid Chaudary Astagfirullah!!! Kyun intishaar phela rha hai yeh zaleel aadmi??
Bhai in baton se logon ko bewaquf banao jin ko kuch pta ba ho laikin hum Karachi mein rehte hain, pta hai yehan per kya hota hai!

Some facts:
Along with Kati Pahari there was house to house searches in Qasba as well which is a Urdu speaking area. Other than this there was an operation in Saeedabad area of Baldia where the MQM killer was caught. There was no operation in Sohrab Goth, dont lie. There was one in old Sabza Mandi and Mekasa apartment both in MQM and ANP supported areas.

Pak Colony has no MQM anymore!! They were driven out of it almost 3 years ago. All their units were shut down. It is completely under the thumb of Baba Ladla/Rehman Dakait group.

Lyari never had, doesnt have any MQM presence except for Agra Taj area.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only 2 raids were conducted by rangers and they supported police in the 3rd. Brig. Waseem Ayub did not deny the arrest of MQM Ejaz Choota.

Jo bhee MQM kay khilaaf boolta hay tum oss ko jootha aur zaleel aadmi karaar daay daatay ho. Kiya JIT ki report bhi Javed Chaudhry nay banayee thee?

If you read my post before replying I mentioned the MQM killer, he was caught in Saeedabad as I recall.

Han Jawaid Chaudary is a lier because of the reasons I mentioned and portraying it as an operation against Pushtuns and then trying to goad Shahi Syed into saying something inflammatory.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sub kay sub joothay hain kiya? Patta nahee lyari gang Malir aur Quaidabad may bhee target killing kar rahee hay kiya? PIB may kaun laash giraraha hay bhai?

If you read my post before replying I mentioned the MQM killer, he was caught in Saeedabad as I recall.

Han Jawaid Chaudary is a lier because of the reasons I mentioned and portraying it as an operation against Pushtuns and then trying to goad Shahi Syed into saying something inflammatory.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sub kay sub joothay hain kiya? Patta nahee lyari gang Malir aur Quaidabad may bhee target killing kar rahee hay kiya? PIB may kaun laash giraraha hay bhai?

On 22nd July there was an attack from the goths of Malir carried out by Haqiqi, Peoples amn and ANP into Khokrapar, Ammar Yasir and Jaffar Tayyar areas of Malir, in those attacks 11 people of MQM were killed most in their homes. MQM units were taken over and Haqiqi flags were flown over them. Other than the 11, 1 person of Amn committee, 2 Haqiqi and 2 ANP members were also killed in return firing by MQM workers. It was like a battleground there for almost 2 days with no police, rangers. However since then Malir has been peaceful.

Quaidabad has been a flashpoint for many years as MQM and ANP fight over parts of it. Mostly fights start when a member of the opposing party is killed or injured

Lyari gangsters have penetrated deep into PIB, Baloch there supporting MQM are a prime target