KalTak 7th May 2009

A

arshad_lahore

Kal Tak 7th May 2009
Ch. Abid Sher Ali PMl-N, Dr. Naeem Ullah Bajwah and Ghulam Farid Kathia PPP in fresh episode of Kal Tak & discusses current issue with Javed Chaudhry.

[awaztv:2q8w3k51]http://asianmaza.com/KalTak7may2009.flv[/awaztv:2q8w3k51]

motasimmasood

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is the real face of PML N, listen to his previous KHITBAT on farah dogar case, how he used to chaunt slogans of justice and now he's defending his mna SHAMELESSLY,, imagine what they're going to do when they come in government.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I appeal to MQM , if you people are watching this post, please help this Guy BAJWA, He is standing against all opposite wind, he needs your help.I think he is the only one remain standing who caught that cheater,the others either they are afraid or have been bought.
He is really look like a HAQ PARAST>>>>He is fighting for the truth. Help him , if you can.Only one call of Altaf Hussain can boost his energy and he would feel some power.
Kaash Kay Main Is Teacher Kay Leay Kuch Ker Sakta.....

MQM

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Great Pro sahib and great pervaiz rasheed from mln Abid Sher Ali ne jo ezat kamai woh khak main mila di laanat hey tum par

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Abid sher Alis attitude was absolutely condemnable.. he does not have the manners to talk to a teacher or elder... and guess what ... we are talking about the chairman of the commitee for education.. what a shame...

NS should ask for his resignation too... He doesnt have the right to be the head of the standing commitee...

Shame on him...

Spartacus

Abid Sher Ali shame on you>>>>>I heard he has self a FAKE DEGREE.......SHAME SHAME SHAME ON U ABID SHER ALI OF PML-N

It is very interesting to know that the person who needs moral, ethical, behaviorial and worldly education is the chairperson of educational commitee, I mean to say this stupid Abid. The other fact is that Sharif brothers have got their Govt. back, now zardari is the best person for them (who used to be the worst for them after they lost their govt). This abid if you just look at the way he is talking, it looks that he is a real stupid, this guy does not know at all how to talk in a civilized society. I think that all should realize now that these sharif brothers and their company are total fraud....from top to bottom......I meant from NAWAZ to ABID

Abid Sher Ali shame on you>>>>>I heard he has self a FAKE DEGREE.......SHAME SHAME SHAME ON U ABID SHER ALI OF PML-N

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
it was shocking to me the way an idiot MNA was defending and doing siasi qalabazi.whom he is trying to fool except himself and damaging his party.Mr.Abid Sher Ali clearly said "now i will defent Haji Perwaiz" and later he was saying he not defending any one. secondly who the hell he is to say that to a minister that he is "BAY ZAMEER" and "SHARPASAND" and telling an honerable professor that "TUM JHOOTEY HO"or words to that effect.has he landed from sky that he is truthfull and rest are cheater. i only say one thing"MR>Abid Sher Ali u r a shame to ur self ,ur party and honorable assembly.

Spartacus

I read this some other Web page , wanted to share with you all that not only ABID SHER ALI but most of the leaders of PML-N are lier, fraud and BAKWAS....SEE HERE LIER NAWAZ AND SHEHBAZ....In my view NAWAZ SHAREEF sold their SARA HUA LOHA to pakistani people and took heavy votes from them......CHEATER PARTY LEADERS

...."Just one example is that NS and SS have been claiming for seven years that they did not sign any agreement/forgiveness from Pervez Musharraf. Finally they acknowledged that they had actually signed any agreement. Signing an agreement to save himself was as accepting being involved in the hijacking case. NS and SS I believe were innocent in this case but they were too scared of going into jail. Leaders are tested at those times whether they will take a stand or surrender for small gains. Pervaiz Musharraf has been so far the biggest liars but he was speaking the truth and BROTHERS were concealing the truth. Also NS has been lying that he was not briefed about Kargil which now has been accepting that he was briefed by Army before the operation and also he had prayed for their success in Kargil"....

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
PML(N) should get rid of this Abid sher Ali guy because he is portraying a negative image of the whole party. Truly guys I have never seen such an ill-mannered PML-N person on public forum. I disagree with people who say this is the true face of PML(N). I hate people who like to criticize what ever the case is. If PML(N) had supported their MNA then people would have said see they are no different then other corrupt people. Now that they have done the right thing our people are saying it is done to gain popularity. What stupidity is this? Such people are filled with doubts and love blame games.