A

arshad_lahore

1. Dr.Firdous Ashiq Awan
2. Kashmala Tariq
3. Dr.Shireen Mazari
[awaztv:3b2rnbkv]http://amir124.ipower.com/KT20090915.flv[/awaztv:3b2rnbkv]

msmirz007

Citizen
one billion time shame on dr. firdous ashiq awan. i think she is an animal doctor thats why she has lost his mind.

mkiani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Firdos,is like typical inner city woman where you see them fighting with other house wives and resort to most hideous language ,not even care if children and elderly are listing ,only geared to win the small and petty arguments.
She is a bully and nothing else.
if this sort of street women are presenting our nation on world level then ,God forbid us and our country.
she is insult to Pakistan. her religion is money and worship not God but Zardari.

Kashmala: Aaa Firdos penr aj tun ne ki pakaya si?

Firdos: Gobhi aur Aalo da salan (Zardai ke karam se)

Kashmala: Aon tan mae kahon teno enni garmi kion lagi ae...

Firdos: eno bolne do

Kashmala: muhe bolne do....

Firdos: mujhe

muhe tuhe uhe tuhe........... dogdogi, parliament, Heera mandi, Bazari laghari zardari zaban.......

O Khuda ka wasta koi en bewaqqof aurton ko kitchen ka rasta dikhae, koi en se garam garam PAKORE talwae Ramzan ka mahina hae... kin chakaron mae par gai ho.......

The only sensible lady out there was Sheren mazari.......

NRO na ro na ro...

RASKO

Citizen
FIRDOUS ASHIQ AWAN,I DON,T WHOSE ASHIQ SHE IS BUT THE WAY SHE TALKS,WORDS SHE USES,WAY SHE BEHAIEVES,WAY SHE INTERFARES OTHERS,SHE INSISTS SHE IS A PARLIMENTERIAN,OH MY GOD,THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WE CALL THEM OUR LEADERS,IAM SORRY THIS IS A VERY ILL FATE NATION WHO DEPENDS THE SO CALLED LEADERS LIKE FIRDOUS,VERY ARROGANT,UNCIVILIZE,VERY RUDE,AND VERY FAT TOO EVEN SHE CLAIMS TO BE A DOCTOR,SHE SHOULD BE MORE IN A TYPICAL HUMAN SHAPE,IAM SORRY, BECAUSE THERE ARE LOT OF PAKISTANI WHO ARE SUFFERING FOR ATTA,AND CHINI,PLEASE PEOPLE ARE DYING AND SHE IS EATING TOMUCH,WE CAN FEED ATLEAST 10 PEOPLE WITH ONE MEAL FOR HER, SHAME FOR YOU.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Time and again after watching the moral hollowness of our so called representatives in the parliament and on other forums like the current one in a talk show indicates a vivid reminder to me of a classic case study for that neo-Platonists and Islamicists that always put forth this argument that the democracy is not a cup of tea for countries like Pakistan where ignorance (Jahalat), poverty, illiteracy and moral corruptness is rife and become a order of the day. Im utterly appalled to see the behaviour of these so called parliamentary members fighting and arguing with each other in a manner even the prostitutes avoid to engage with each other in a red light district of a town.

Ive come to this conclusion for a long time now that democracy is nefarious for Pakistan and more attention should be given to alleviate the poverty, illiteracy and ignorance of the masses and only the wisest of the men should rule this unfortunate land which has been put forth by the master Plato himself and the master of this whole universe our Prophet Muhammad Salal La hu Alihi Wasalam centuries ago. This concept of democracy is a deadly poison for ignorant societies like us where the same thugs, criminals, land grabbers and corrupt individuals are elected by the same ignorant and intellectually low strata of our society members, which use to denounce and curse their own elective representatives after a while when those (Elective representative thugs) individuals failed to safeguard their rights and interests once they hold the reins of power.

To me moral uprighteous, highly educated and intellectual aristocrat is better than these dumb assholic vanguards of democracy which can only cause mayhem and rein of misery among the general populace of a tract of land and literally cause more destruction than construction for a society.

Bret Hawk

AZulfi

MPA (400+ posts)
Shame, shame, shame...This was simply no holds barred catfight!

I like Javed Choudhry. I thought he conducted it well under the circumstances. It was kind of funny the way he said' '(aap logon kee guftugoo sunnay k baad) mera dimagh kharab ho gaya hai'

Only Shireen Mazari comes out winners. I thought she did well to restrain herself despite being provoked several times by this fool of a minister Firdous.

Firdous Ashiq Awan (jaisa paindoo naam waise third-class kartoot) may be a graduate of Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore but her behaviour here is more becoming of someone who graduated from Heera Mandi Complex (HMC) before entering politics. Should a federal minister be using repulsive words like prostitute and heera mundi on a live program...lol

In any other country she would have been forced to resign immediately after such a shameful performance