Kal Tak 8th September 2009

Adeel

Founder
Kal Tak 8th September 2009
Tasneem Ahmed Qureshi PPP and Senator Mushahid Ullah Khan PML-N in fresh episode of Kal Tak & discusses current issue with Javed Choudhry.

If It doesn't play, kindly reclick or refresh the page and it should work. Please leave a comment

[awaztv:20zurlzt]http://66.147.244.150/~gibralte/vdos/KT/KT20090908.flv[/awaztv:20zurlzt]

A.Ali

Voter (50+ posts)
Excellent, unless all of us start confronting these dastardly ministers Pakistan is not going to change. I think the time has come that we should not rely on these coward, greedy and ignorant ministers, and we should take matters in our own hand. Kodos to Farooq Sattar, he is the only minister who does not have bullet proof car.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
i would say that javed chaudhry's comments in the beginning of the programme were very impressive and touching,he said what my heart is saying for so long but Mr.kaira was burned up and became very sensitive about the security of the ministers and insisted that the ministers needed bullet proof cars whereas people in the country dont have the daily basic needs .Even MQM's farooq sattar said they dont need the bullet proof cars because they are very expensive and they dont want it,i have to admire him for his gentle remarks.PPP is going out of bound.The president dont give a damn to the country and its people,he will enjoy his life as long he is president and keep on going to unnecessary tours,spend govt's millions of dollars.There is no check and balance so who i s gonna ask him where even there is friendly opposition .Lots of hue and cry about the pakistan friendly countries in NY, will donate money to pakistan.Yes there are pakistan friendly countries who wanted to donate money to pakistan but they dont because there is a question of credibility,thats why no country is giving any moneyto pakistan because of zardari,they dont trust him.All pakistan got is from IMF and world bank.no other country donate anything only promises.First zardari have to bring his 4 billion dollars from foreign banks to pakistan,thats everyone says that.Now even U.S said they will spend the aid money themsselves,just because they dont trust this govt.The govt should cut down their expenses,live a modest life and take care of the poor people.Is indian govt living a lavish life like pakistani govt is living.Its a big shame for this govt who is 100% selfish and hypocrete and no wonder PPP will disappear for ever,thanks to zardari.No wonder majority of the people praying for a bloody revolution which would smash this govt and their****** under the bulldozer then new generation take a spot for this beleagured country , new sun ,new moon and new horizen which take the country to beautiful direction.

tunmalng

Citizen
jacqueline kennedy....... na merta ..!!!!.... :P ..she was wife of john kennedy ...but its all good just kinda funny

RASKO

Citizen
WEL DONE jAVAID, NICE JOB,SHAMELESS,QAIRA AND THIS STUPID QURAISHI,THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE,BUT PROTECT THEMSELVES,HOW THEY WILL PROTECT THOSE 160 MILLION PEOPLE WHO ARE AT RISK ALL THE TIME,BUT THEY PROOVE THAT THEY ARE MORE PRECIOUS THAN THEIR NATION,IS IT NOT THEIR DUTY THAT THEY SHOULD PROTECT EVERY SINGLE PERSON OF THE NATION,RATHER THEY ARE WORRY ABOUT THEMSELVES,IF THEY ARE SCARED STAY AT HOME AND LET THE OTHER PEOPLE COME UP,WHO REALIZE THAT THEY ARE NOT SPECIAL OR SUPPER HUMAN,I WONDER WHEN PPP DISTRIBUTE,NATIONAL LAND FOR THOSE JIYALEY WHO WERE KILLED IN KARACHI OR WHO HAVE DONE SOME THING SPECIAL FOR PPP,IS THE PAKISTAN IS PROPERTY OF PPP THAT THEY CAN USE IT AS PRIVATE AND PERSONEL PROPERTY?? BENAZIR,S ASSINATION IS A BIG LOSS BUT NATION IS NOT SUPPOSE TO PAY FOR INVESTIGATION,SHE WAS NOT HOLDING ANY OFFICE FOR NATIONAL CAUSE,BUT IT IS PPP WHO SHOULD PAY FOR THAT WHO ARE ENJOYING GOVT FOR HER BLOOD.

RAJA

bohat achey Javed ch. good work............butt last mean tasneemsahib ney kaha ke PM Punjab jis jagah jaty hean sara city ya village in ki tyariyoon mean lag jata hey.or whaan ke log koi kamnahi kar sakty.............................mean tasneem sahib or aap seypochna chahta hoon ke PM Punjab Shahbaz Sharif PPP ke wazeeroonke terha ghar beth jaean.......ye koi baat na hoi tasneem sahib ...............very bad comments for shahbaz struggle..............

impaki

Citizen
Best line: "Bullet-proof qabrain bana lein"
Ya Allah!!! kya in logon ko sharam nahi aati....
Awesdone job by J C.

llwaqasll

Voter (50+ posts)
I WONDER THIS ANCHOR IS GONNA BE BANNED ASWELL JUST LIKE KASHIF ABBASI.UNLESS THEIR COMPANY IS TOO STRONG TO TAKE THE PRESSURE.anyways gud work done by him :D