Kal Tak - 7th April 2011 - Dr Javed Laghari,Dr Atta ur Rehman,Dr Masoom Yasin

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
shame on this govt. they want to take off our oxygen mask(education) as well. they are destroying whole system just for their revenge

voiceofz

Citizen
This is not shocking as I am expecting even worst from this Govt. We should raise our voices firmly agaisnt such a destructive decision.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
You know that a STICK (dunda)came in the hand of BUNDER (monkey) that what is going to happened. This time Pakistan is on same position.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ohooo Adnan Swati sahab ko bhi pata lagne laga ab ke they r destroying the whole system, hahahahah, u know what, let me take u back in 2008, jootay maar ke Musharraf ko nikaala tha na tum logon ne, now u r telling us that they r destroying the whole system, i ask u, what did u expect from these fake politicians with their fake degrees ? ghaddari kardi tum jeson ne mulk ke saath, aik aadmi tha us ne mulk ko aik dagar pee daal dena tha, magar afson tum ne na karne dia oor apni qabar khud hi khodne lage ho ab :angry_smile:
shame on this govt. they want to take off our oxygen mask(education) as well. they are destroying whole system just for their revenge

drshahabj

Councller (250+ posts)
Nation should rise against this tyranny. WE should unite like we did in cricket. This is more important than cricket.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
these are the "Real" issues on which our awam shld come on streets. but awam is busy in other issues. im ashamed of the behavior of our countrymen!!!

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bohot jahil qoom he ye, jootay maar ke nikala tha is ne Musharraf ko, ye HEC ussi ne banaia tha, economy was growing at the rate of 6 - 7 %, what the hell yaar, is qoom ka kia hoga, ye to le duuben ge sab kuch, ab kia hoga, bacha kucha Nawaz le jai ga oor ye qoom bhuuki nangi rahe gi
these are the "Real" issues on which our awam shld come on streets. but awam is busy in other issues. im ashamed of the behavior of our countrymen!!!