Kal Tak - 30th June 2010 - Imran Khan "Why are the Pakistani youngster not active in politics?"

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
[flv]http://76.73.27.50/Videos/KT//KT20100630.flv[/flv]

ALTERNATE VIDEO

[flv]http://media1.justin.tv/archives/2010-6-30/highlight_266064086.flv[/flv]

Last edited:

mya

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
har shaks ki zandagi me do raste hote hey wrong aur wright
wrong rasta asan hota hey lekin derpa nahi
wright rasta mushkil hota hey jo khan shab ne ikhtiyar kia hoya hey
but jis din loogo ki samajh me agyi ye bat
to ye hukmran ko ab bhagne ka moqa nahi milaye ga
jo bhage hoye hey in ko mulk me lakar aik aik pai ka hisab dena ho ga

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Great Program.....
I believe this program has a positive impact. but samad khurram said he is studying manifesto of all political parties. i think we should read them, analyze them as well....but the first thing we should see is that how many of them have really implemented within the parties....
According to me, Imran Khan's party is only the hope for the future of Pakistan as he came into politics to bring change and he is bringing change in politics of Pakistan.
InshAllah.....he will be next prime Minister...InshAllah

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
Thank you for this Vidoe. He is reall Leader Pakistani, must understand him. thanks for two different types of vidoe uplaoed. bez javid Chaudary talk too much lolz.

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Imran is the Hope of Pakistan,Youth is with him,and Woofer refrain from such kind of posts as it shows ur intellect level!!!

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran is the Hope of Pakistan,Youth is with him,and Woofer refrain from such kind of posts as it shows ur intellect level!!!

That's why, Every one leaving his Party and the main point is PTI couldn't get handsome seats (Only 1 seat) in Pakistani Politics.. huh, Plz be mature

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@Amaad hafeez this is ur chilidish and immature thinking,And plus who has left is party except ZUBAIR KHAN who was already taken out of party one year ago on disciplinary grounds then he joined ur GENERAL'S GROUP

That was 2002 Pakistani politic's changes in second's if you follow Pakistani Politic's,and perhap's you live in Sindh so it's not your problem the problem is come here in ISLAMABAD PUNJAB AND KPK,yu would feel the significant change in attitude's of people,YOu are surronded by the mafia's of PPP AND MQM AND OTHERS WHO make you feel that IK is not groing,he is groing with every single day,it ur immature thinking who makes you belive taht!!!

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
excellent show, brilliant topic and educated able guests (unlike fauzia wahab and faisal abidi). ali moeen nawazish and imran khan are a reflection of the brighter side of pakistan and so is samad. all three guests spoke sense. ali’s description of how politics has become a profession was absolutely great. he seems to be very politically aware and mr javed is right, people like him need to enter politics.

Mumtaz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Lota is someone who is an opportunist … any Q leager joining PPP fits the definition of a lota … because PPP is in power however if someone from treasury benches joins a party who is not even in parliament i-e PTI should not be called a lota … Having said that the practice of accepting a person who switches parties very often should be done with care because such a person could leave PTI tomorrow as well.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Amaad hafeez this is ur chilidish and immature thinking,And plus who has left is party except ZUBAIR KHAN who was already taken out of party one year ago on disciplinary grounds then he joined ur GENERAL'S GROUP

That was 2002 Pakistani politic's changes in second's if you follow Pakistani Politic's,and perhap's you live in Sindh so it's not your problem the problem is come here in ISLAMABAD PUNJAB AND KPK,yu would feel the significant change in attitude's of people,YOu are surronded by the mafia's of PPP AND MQM AND OTHERS WHO make you feel that IK is not groing,he is groing with every single day,it ur immature thinking who makes you belive taht!!!

Haha, Ohk Ohk, I'm living here in Karachi, and here no Mafia affiliation with MQM. But you are sitting in Punjab and spread bias statement.. Its so Pathetic my Boy..

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
That's why, Every one leaving his Party and the main point is PTI couldn't get handsome seats (Only 1 seat) in Pakistani Politics.. huh, Plz be mature

...............Any body who left PTI doesn't join MQM.

..............PTI can't win because PTI doesn't has Ghunday like MQM.