Kal Tak 10th September 2009 - Fauzia Wahab & Imran Khan *

A

Admin

Kal Tak 10th September 2009
Mushahid Hussain Syed PML-Q, Imran Khan Chairman PTI and Fouzia Wahab Sec. Info. PPPP in fresh episode of Kal Tak & discusses current issue with Javed Choudhry.

[awaztv:kskus93p]http://66.147.244.150/~gibralte/vdos/KT/KT20090910.flv[/awaztv:kskus93p]

MPA (400+ posts)
aminsarwar said:
He is not "badtameez".
People like; Fozia Wahab [fozia] [fozia] & Mubashar Luqman are Badtameez..!!
i think jvd is a professional, luqman is a bit bold & there is nothin worng with that but what about jasmin (11th hour) she is the worst... i'll rate her 3rd class

A

abbasiali

To be very honest, this was Imran Khan's weakest show, he couldn't answer Javed CH, when first he ask, what have you done so far to solve the problems, and got a escape, and never came back to that issue, plus it is sense less that all the allegations on Zardari is on the basis of news papers, what ever the news papers print every thing is history, he would like to talk about, he should carry concrete proves, letters or documents from the swiss bank and then speak louder. from day one he have same words, Ok I agree,he has not change his stance towards any issue, but there should be some progress, he should come up with solutions or anticipations, Faisal Saleh hayat has gone boldly, and cornered Raja Parvaiz Ashraf, who obtain support from out side to reply him, but Faisal was all the time smiling and putting pressure on RAJA, in my opinion if someone have to criticize, must talk boldly with proves or keep his mouth shut. (this my personal opinion and my apology in advance if it cause any inconvenience to any one)

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Drawing rooms, press clubs, seminars, lectures, international tours, TV Talk Shows, critism. That's all the politics of Imran Khan. He is still living in elite class environment.

Yesterday, Mushahid Hussain's govt. was the most corrupt govt. for Imran, today PPP govt. has the same honor from him.

But no solution at all.

If he really wants to do politics of people he has to penetrate inside the people. How many times he has gone physically to address any public gathering in enterior Sindh or in Baluchistan, or in southern Punjab? Does he really know how many districts or divisions in Pakistan?

Talking on TV shows can make you a popular star but can not make you a popular leader.

To become a popular leader he has to make direct contact with 170 millions Pakistanis. He has to come out of the illusions of past glory of cricket.

Personally I like this politician, I want to see him successful in this field, but unfortunately, looks like "BatoN ka Shair" only. At least today.

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Drawing rooms, press clubs, seminars, lectures, international tours, TV Talk Shows, critism. That's all the politics of Imran Khan. He is still living in elite class environment.

Yesterday, Mushahid Hussain's govt. was the most corrupt govt. for Imran, today PPP govt. has the same honor from him.

But no solution at all.

If he really wants to do politics of people he has to penetrate inside the people. How many times he has gone physically to address any public gathering in enterior Sindh or in Baluchistan, or in southern Punjab? Does he really know how many districts or divisions in Pakistan?

Talking on TV shows can make you a popular star but can not make you a popular leader.

To become a popular leader he has to make direct contact with 170 millions Pakistanis. He has to come out of the illusions of past glory of cricket.

Personally I like this politician, I want to see him successful in this field, but unfortunately, looks like "BatoN ka Shair" only. At least today.

Pak Patriot

I 100% agree with you about your conclusion on Imran Khan.People like him must go out and contact with the masses .He ihas been in active politics snice 1996 and so far no noticeable progress.If the current trend continue,i have doubts that he will make any name in politics as compare to what he achieve in Cricket.