kaash wo sab bhi JOURNALIST HOTAY

ustadjejanab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Firstly, I would say that i fully support the dharna carried out by our journalists today. i am also glad to see massive coverage by all television channels since morning till now. BUT please allow me to ask you that who will speak on behalf of those thousands of people who have lost their lives in this WAR OF TERROR since 2001. kaash wo sab bhi journalists hotay.

what about ordinary civilians being killed in drone attacks, they dont deserve any dharnas or procession because this is their mistake that they havent done masters in mass communication. They are illiterate PENDUS of tribal villages, if they would have been working for some TV channels, then these TV channels produce special programmes for them, there would have been seminars and meetings in their memory.

what about Innocent pakistanies who are being killed every day in the streets of Karachi by UNKNOWN gangsters, I wish that they would have been working for some newspaper, because they were ordinary human beings so in our dictionary they meant to die. Of course, everyone comes into this world has to go one day. World only remember big guns, dharnas and processions can not be organised for common people.

Kaash wo sab bhi SALIM SHEHZAD hotay.. problem
In Pakistan is k HAR KOI APNAY BACHAY K MARNAY PAR HI ROTA HAY,,, KAASH HAM DOSRON K BACHOON K MARNAY PAR BHI ANSOO BAHANA SEEKH LEIN.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Firstly, I would say that i fully support the dharna carried out by our journalists today. i am also glad to see massive coverage by all television channels since morning till now. BUT please allow me to ask you that who will speak on behalf of those thousands of people who have lost their lives in this WAR OF TERROR since 2001. kaash wo sab bhi journalists hotay.

what about ordinary civilians being killed in drone attacks, they dont deserve any dharnas or procession because this is their mistake that they havent done masters in mass communication. They are illiterate PENDUS of tribal villages, if they would have been working for some TV channels, then these TV channels produce special programmes for them, there would have been seminars and meetings in their memory.

what about Innocent pakistanies who are being killed every day in the streets of Karachi by UNKNOWN gangsters, I wish that they would have been working for some newspaper, because they were ordinary human beings so in our dictionary they meant to die. Of course, everyone comes into this world has to go one day. World only remember big guns, dharnas and processions can not be organised for common people.

Kaash wo sab bhi SALIM SHEHZAD hotay….. problem
In Pakistan is k HAR KOI APNAY BACHAY K MARNAY PAR HI ROTA HAY,,, KAASH HAM DOSRON K BACHOON K MARNAY PAR BHI ANSOO BAHANA SEEKH LEIN.

you are absolutely right brother... and this is our real problem.... ghareeb marta hai to kuch nahi hota lekin agar koe high class banda mar jaaye to sab sarkon par aa jatay hain....

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Kaash wo sab bhi SALIM SHEHZAD hotay….. problem

You have hit the nail in the head right there. These journalists and media outlets only bark when they are paid for it. The do not consider the people dieing in Drones as humans becuase if they make a lot of noise and start protesting then it will take their dana pani away. The mullahs were after a chinese parlour lady in Islamabad but they donot have guts to protest against the drones, they gathered their gang members against zaid hamid but they can do the same against the drones, Badmash brother protested for the Chief Justice but not for drones. All these politicians and media are Be Eman and hopeless.

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)
where is imran khan in every dharna&long march he disappears except his own dharna(4 point scoring)against establishment .....na kar yaar...

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakitan is only for rich & powerful people. Poor people don't have any rights. Inorder to snatch back their rights back they have turned into dacoits & killers.

mona khan

Voter (50+ posts)
Ordinary people of Pakistan should fight for their own rights. If other groups in Pakistan can come out and raise their voices why can't we?

Khuda nai aaj tuk us kom ki halat nehi badli
na ho jis ko khial khood apni halat badalnai ka