Just Keep in Mind Imran is still in Adiala

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just Keep in Mind Imran is still in Adiala and will remain there for a very very long time

OK, now lets negotiate power sharing formula.

If I am PTI, I will negotiate with establishment just one thing "release of Imran from call cases" and in return PTI supports whoever establishment wants.................but, we all know PTI is just bunch of hyper emotional Dumb Phucks

🤣

Last edited:

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just keep in mind someone is still in your baji 🤣 🤣 🤣

Problem with Dumb Phucks is that they are so just stupid. They believed that establishment threw Imran out to bring Nawaz in .....the Nawaz that establishment itself threw out ...

No, establishment used Imran to control Nawaz and used Nawaz to control Imran.

Establishment is today more stronger than it ever was in last 50 years

Imran is an enemy of state and he is not coming out soon without paying for his crimes

Yes, establishment will always keep its baby PTI in control

Nawaz just tried to create a false image that the is "the chosen one"......and he still is trying...... see his today's speech

Digital_Pakistani Sarkash
Nebula Melanthus Mocha7 jigrot

Last edited:

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just Keep in Mind Imran is still in Adiala and will remain there for a very very long time🤣
He is more popular while in jail than outside.The duffer generals resorted to rigging to stop PTI winning by a landslide.The people have given their verdict against the generals.We have to wait and see how the generals can keep the judges under their thumb.

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
Establishment keep doing mistake over mistake that causing Pak huge damages. That is an opportunity to get pak nation back closer to institutions and create trust but look like no lesson learned.

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
Problem with Dumb Phucks is that they are so just stupid. They believed that establishment threw Imran out to bring Nawaz in .....the Nawaz that establishment itself threw out ...

Imran is an enemy of state and he is not coming out soon without paying for his crimes

Nebula Melanthus jigrot
The problem with you sucker is that you do not talk logic at all. Establishment is not stronger today than it was in 80s. When someone gets exposed and loose respect than it becomes tyranny. They got exposed because they think the BLOODY CIVILIANS do not matter and somehow they are the reason this country is there. These sorry asses use tax payer money to do everything they are NOT suppose to do. So until they step away and do their real job they are the real enemy of the state. So fuck off and go lick the boots.

aur teri baji ko tou mai ragron ga tu ja phul lay kar aa shabash 🤣 🤣

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just Keep in Mind Imran is still in Adiala and will remain there for a very very long time

OK, now lets negotiate power sharing for

🤣

Sach Bolo Apni babay ka phudda pjauhion aur patwarion ke samne kholo so they can negotiate the price of your whore of a mother's cunt you fukin Amma ke Dallay. Ho Sheer teri behan bhi chudaygi chahay hojayeh thori deir 😅😂🤣 ...​

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sach Bolo Apni babay ka phudda pjauhion aur patwarion ke samne kholo so they can negotiate the price of your whore of a mother's cunt you fukin Amma ke Dallay. Ho Sheer teri behan bhi chudaygi chahay hojayeh thori deir 😅😂🤣 ...​

Ye tandoori chakka raat ko HQ mai bund marwa kar aya hai 🤣

Siberite

Yes, establishment will always keep its baby PTI in control

Nawaz just tried to create a false image that the is "the chosen one"......and he still is trying...... see his today's speech

Nebula Melanthus Mocha7 jigrot
I agree with you that IK and PTI undermined the civilian supremacy more than any other politician in Pakistan history. However, the people of Pakistan do not need to suffer because of one person. They want to exercise their right to choose. Even if they chose PTI and IK, let them form the Government. If they have learnt their lesson, they would be more open on national consensus. If not, the people of Pakistan will not give them another chance.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ye tandoori chakka raat ko HQ mai bund marwa kar aya hai 🤣
Raat ko toh is ki Amma ne bhi uchal uchal kar aur behan ne thumkay laga lagar kar apni tui aur phuddi mar wai hogi GHQ me is ke saath aur jo doosre bharway iske saathi bhai hain
🤣 💩 🤢 ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree with you that IK and PTI undermined the civilian supremacy more than any other politician in Pakistan history. However, the people of Pakistan do not need to suffer because of one person. They want to exercise their right to choose. Even if they chose PTI and IK, let them form the Government. If they have learnt their lesson, they would be more open on national consensus. If not, the people of Pakistan will not give them another chance.
Well that's not factually correct. He didnot undermine civilian supremacy in any way. He stood by what the people wanted. He undermined what the establishment has asked of him and wanted him to stand on policies refering to foreign relationship with America on the war in Ukraine and not allowing them to use Pakistan as a base of operation as the Establishment were in hope of Financial and Military aid. He may have maid many blunders by coming into power with their support and having welcomed the establishment's tout in his party to form the Government. But His biggest mistake was not being a "YES MAN" as the establishment expected him to be. That was his Cardinal Sin in the eyes of the Military. And that is the factual truth ...

Hate_Nooras

If I am PTI, I will negotiate with establishment just one thing "release of Imran from call cases" and in return PTI supports whoever establishment wants.................but, we all know PTI is just bunch of hyper emotional Dumb Phucks

🤣
No, now fuck off.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

🤣
Lol...luch bolo...

This khichri assembly will be dominated by PTI backed individuals. PTI will get its symbol back within days after conducting elections.
NAwaz the pussy has already said in his 'victory' speech that mil kay hukoomat banatay hain. Which means he is regretting his return.
They will themselves extend an olive branch, erase cases against Imran, IK will be back in the assembly and nawaz the pussy will be back in london

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

🤣
The only dumb fuck here is you

Siberite

Well that's not factually correct. He didnot undermine civilian supremacy in any way. He stood by what the people wanted. He undermined what the establishment has asked of him and wanted him to stand on policies refering to foreign relationship with America on the war in Ukraine and not allowing them to use Pakistan as a base of operation as the Establishment were in hope of Financial and Military aid. He may have maid many blunders by coming into power with their support and having welcomed the establishment's tout in his party to form the Government. But His biggest mistake was not being a "YES MAN" as the establishment expected him to be. That was his Cardinal Sin in the eyes of the Military. And that is the factual truth ...
That is not true my friend. He himself has been quoted of saying that his NAB was totally run by Army. He also said that whenever he needed votes to pass any parliament legislation, he used to call army generals and they would arrange members who would vote for the legislation. That is called undermining civilian supremacy and Parliament.

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)

🤣
Do u really believe that it is even about IK anymore??

stranger

🤣
i want teri ami ki.. dobara.. fiker na ker free main nahi loon ga... hamesha ki trah paisay doon ga