Joining Imran Khan's Call for dharna at Peshawar.

Islam4u

Citizen
If you really believe on Allah and teachings of Prophet, then you wouldn't dare to said these words, because talking on the basis of rumor is equal to same sin. just say toba astaghfar.

What rumours?That he is the president? That drones are being carried out under the leadership of Zardari? Regardless of what was revealed in wikileaks about zardari not having headache of collateral damage, he is allowing the drone missiles to be dropped on our innocent muslim brothers. May Allah punish him severly for what he is doing. Rest is in Allah's hand he might even guide him, but evil doers are only lead even further astray by Allah. It hurts me even to think about what the innocent of the tribal people are going. Imagine what kind of pain they are in. Please everyone. Think about the horrors their kids have to go through. By Allah even if this dharna doesnt do anything everyone who goes to it and has good intentions of saving their muslim brothers and sisters, Allah will reward them. Here is a beautiful hadith.

“Whoever among you sees an evil action, then let him change it with his hand [by taking action]; if he cannot, then with his tongue [by speaking out]; and if he cannot, then with his heart – and that is the weakest of faith.” Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
What rumours?That he is the president? That drones are being carried out under the leadership of Zardari? Regardless of what was revealed in wikileaks about zardari not having headache of collateral damage, he is allowing the drone missiles to be dropped on our innocent muslim brothers. May Allah punish him severly for what he is doing. Rest is in Allah's hand he might even guide him, but evil doers are only lead even further astray by Allah. It hurts me even to think about what the innocent of the tribal people are going. Imagine what kind of pain they are in. Please everyone. Think about the horrors their kids have to go through. By Allah even if this dharna doesnt do anything everyone who goes to it and has good intentions of saving their muslim brothers and sisters, Allah will reward them. Here is a beautiful hadith.

“Whoever among you sees an evil action, then let him change it with his hand [by taking action]; if he cannot, then with his tongue [by speaking out]; and if he cannot, then with his heart – and that is the weakest of faith.” Narrated by Muslim in his Saheeh.

So Naouzobillah, you are saying wikkileak is more than our holy book, my dear, use your brain, have some courage to name those who are running this show, and under, whose leadership.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: PTI Sit-In Against Drone Attacks in Peshawar, 23-24 April 2011

Two more parties announce to join PTI protest campaign

PESHAWAR: The Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) got more support on Tuesday as two political parties announced joining hands with Imran Khan in blocking Nato supply line on April 23 and 24 to protest the US drone attacks.

The two political parties that announced support to the PTI were Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) and the Pakistan Peoples Party-Sherpao (PPP-S). Jamaat-e-Islami, JUI-Sami, Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid and Pakistan Muslim League-Likeminded have also announced to join the protest that is expected to be one of the biggest events organised by the PTI so far. The event is being considered significant, as it is the first public mobilisation against the US in Pakistan.

We held meetings with JUI-F provincial amir Maulana Amanullah and provincial president of PPP-S Sikandar Sherpao. Both the leaders announced support to our move of blocking Nato supply line for two days and will send their delegations as well, Asad Qaisar, provincial president of the PTI, told The News.

The PTI leader said they would also send invitations to leaders of the Awami National Party, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz and Pakistan Peoples Party to participate in the anti-US protest.

The PTI activists, likely to be joined by workers of other political parties as well as fans of Imran Khan among the general public, would block the main supply line of Nato at Bagh-e-Naran in Hayatabad from the afternoon of April 23 till the next day.

If the US did not stop the drone attacks and the CIA agents did not leave Pakistan, we would think about the option of permanently blocking the Nato supplies. We will bring out people on roads every day and will keep the route blocked, said the PTI Khyber Pakhtunkhwa head.

Asad Qaiser said the PTI wanted the rulers to quit the so-called war on terror that had paralysed Pakistan. We have been the worst affected people in the war on terror. Thousands of people have been killed and joblessness, poverty and frustration among the Pakistanis has increased as result of the unending war, he argued.

According to the schedule, Imran Khan will leave from Islamabad at around 10 a.m. on April 23 and will be received by JUI-S chief Maulana Samiul Haq and students of the Darul Uloom-e-Haqqania at Akora Khattak. The PTI chief will visit the famous seminary and will address the students before heading for Peshawar.

The PTI provincial president said the party workers, traders and other people would receive Imran Khan at Nowshera and later in Pabbi before attending a reception by traders of Peshawar at Chamkani. The procession is expected to reach Peshawar at 4 p.m. We will block the Ring Road from the afternoon till the end of next day, said Asad Qaisar.

The PTI leader said that over 2,300 people had so far been killed in the drone attacks and only nine of them proved to be al-Qaeda operatives while the rest were innocent people.

On the other hand, the Cantonment Board Peshawar authorities removed hundreds of posters pasted by the PTI activists in different areas.

Source

Why only two days, if million of people are gathering, then they should carry on until this issue will finished for ever, but again Imran Khan will do only, the much he has been asked to do.

Islam4u

Citizen
So Naouzobillah, you are saying wikkileak is more than our holy book, my dear, use your brain, have some courage to name those who are running this show, and under, whose leadership.

What? I seriosly dont understand what you just said. Where did I even imply the stupidity that you wrote? I said Zardari is not even showing concern about our muslim brothers and sister which are dying from these drone attacks. "His Excellency" is just watching the show. He is the leader of the country and that is a fact. He has the so called mandate of the nation and he has to act on behalf of them. I thought to share my views but the stupidity that you wrote in reply to my comments shows your level. Thanks for having an intellectual exchange of views.