"Jihad against Switzerland" Qazafi

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Jihad against Switzerland

I agree.
But lets start jihad against all Arab countries.

They should be united for Palestine at least...

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
:shock: he should send his female bodyguards for it [hilar] [hilar] I wish only if his son wasn't arrested [funnny] Pathetic retard :evil:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
wow
kadafi for got to look under his nose

palestine..........and iraq .......where muslim are being slaughtered like animal

but kadafi is more concened about minar?????????

wah wah

i thought that only pakistan has got idiot leaders.....sorry i was wrong

I think if you check the reason why Qazafi Said so then you will agree with him. He is asking for to "Fight for the Human Rights".
It is the violation of Human Rights Act. You can not ban or conduct referendum against religious issues. Every one has the right to Follow their religion.
I am not saying this but Human Rights Organization.
You can "Fight for Human Rights" atleast.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Live4Pakistan said:
I think if you check the reason why Qazafi Said so then you will agree with him. He is asking for to "Fight for the Human Rights".
It is the violation of Human Rights Act. You can not ban or conduct referendum against religious issues. Every one has the right to Follow their religion.
I am not saying this but Human Rights Organization.
You can "Fight for Human Rights" atleast.

Yeh, he championed Human Rights by bringing down airliner at Lockerbie

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Great Bear said:
[hmmm] ...interesting...
People are condemning Gaddafi and disagreeing with him...
This is a very positive development.

Well done.

---It's crystal clear of the intentions and pretext here :ugeek: I hope you do not mingle it up with the true spirit of Jihad being fought in Afghanistan and all such places against an Occupying forces :D :ugeek:

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Look Who is talking. Mr. Qazaffi, the hypocrite, the dictator who is hell for his own people. Munafqat at its best.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
taul said:
:shock: he should send his female bodyguards for it [hilar] [hilar] I wish only if his son wasn't arrested [funnny Pathetic retard :evil:

[hilar]

really a retard....(representing the mentality of ruling arab elite)