Jibran Nasir responds to Lal Masjid & ASWJ propaganda against his campaign

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
he is a little scared of the terrorists that's why he wanted to let people know about his faith...he clearly mentioned he belongs to a sunni family. Here labeling someone as ahmedi/Qadyani mean issuing his/her death warrant or atleast social boycott.

No no. CLEARLY he is hiding something. CLEARLY only a qadiyani can do gustaakhi in shaan of Hazrat Molana Abdul Azizi Burqavi.
Look at his beard style and white kurta. CLEAR signs of Qadiyanis. His left eye is more slanted than right eye. CLEAR sign of Qadiyani followers.
He also speak like speak Urdu like Qadiyanis because you dont know their accent but brother in other post CLEARLY can hear Qadiyani accent.

CLEARLY you are not seeing clearly.

HORUS

Meanwhile Maulana Abdul Aziz holding press conference
la-0411-pin07.jpg

realitycheck

Senator (1k+ posts)
he is a little scared of the terrorists that's why he wanted to let people know about his faith...he clearly mentioned he belongs to a sunni family. Here labeling someone as ahmedi/Qadyani mean issuing his/her death warrant or atleast social boycott.

So you mean there is no qadiyani in Pakistan ... tell me the name of the city ( any big city ... from quetta to peshawar ) where there are no qadiyanis....

either you are lying or you don't know ...!!!!!!

Xiggs

So you mean there is no qadiyani in Pakistan ... tell me the name of the city ( any big city ... from quetta to peshawar ) where there are no qadiyanis....

either you are lying or you don't know ...!!!!!!
:)

There are qadyani in pakistan but they dont openly proclaim to be them...becuz if they do, people start avoiding them altogether. That was my point, so plz chill out :)

Last edited:

HORUS

A friend of mine was a qadyani, i only found out when his father and brother were killed in an attack on their mosque
:)

There are qadyani in pakistan but they dont openly proclaim to belong to be one...becuz if they do, people start avoiding them altogether. Thats was my point, so plz chill out :)

Xiggs

A friend of mine was a qadyani, i only found out when his father and brother were killed in an attack on their mosque

See! Thats what i meant....they try their best to not disclose their true faith because of unjust persecution.

HORUS

they have declared non-Muslims but they still equally a part of our society as we are and attacking their house of worship is just barbaric....................i bet the khawarjee here would beg to differ
See! Thats what i meant....they try their best to not disclose their true faith because of unjust persecution.

Xiggs

they have declared non-Muslims but they still equally a part of our society as we are and attacking their house of worship is just barbaric....................i bet the khawarjee here would beg to differ

Absolutely agree!

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Proud of you Jibran ! Fully support you, irrespective of what your religious belief /background/ colour / language is !

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Love how this thread has become into a "Is Jibran Nasir a Qadiyani?" thread.

How small and pathetic your prejudiced mind is :) koi isse Shia kehta hai koi isse Qadiyani.