Jews in Pakistan

pakiace

Banned

I wish the message gets across to Pakistani jews if some are reading the forum and this post right now - but first i have a message to all my muslim pakistani brothers and sisters that ALL JEWS ARE NOT ZIONISTS! there is a thick white line which distinguishes a MASONIC jew with a MASANIC JEW - the former is coherently related to ZIONISTS/builderberg/elites/illuminati/satan worshipers etc while the latter relates to the one's who are even against the creation of ISRAEL and openly oppose/condemn ZIONISM! seeing the calligraphy & symbols on the tombstones it yields 2 results
1. We do have pakistani jews
2. They are the good one's MASANIC jews as the masonic free masons tombstones have sculptures of goat/satan etc - have eye witnessed both sects cemetery in Uk so 100% sure about my words

& at last my message to my Pakistani jew brothers and sisters - Remember you are one of me - i am one of you - i bleed green - you bleed green! You are as much PAKISTANI as i am and you have that much right to live in Pakistan as much i do
God bless EVERY PAKISTANI

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
What you want us to do .... ??? come to the point or you will remain sitting in the lap of your so called good jews.

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
Regardless of the fact whether they are good jews or bad ones, they all eventually going to be killed like a dog when the time comes, it will not be due to them being good or bad, it will be due to them refusing to accept what Allah commanded / sent and as a result wretchedness is laid upon them.

• [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    [*]Allah's Apostle said, "Muslims will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will betray them saying, 'O 'Abdullah (slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' " Bukhari V4 B52 N176
    [/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    [*][FONT=times new roman,times]Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him." Bukhari V4 B52 N177[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hitler must have realized that the root of all evils in the world are jews, that's why he was on a mission to do mass genocide of them. [/FONT]

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
قبریں پر لگے کتبوں سے صاف اندازہ لگے جا سکتا ہی یہ کے اس زمانے کی قبریں ہیں جب ہندوستان پر انگریزوں کی حکومت تھی . اس دوران تجارت اور کاروبار کی غرض سے بہت سے لوگ انگلستان سے متحدہ ہندوستان کے طول و عرض میں آ کر آباد ہو گئے تھے. اس دوران جو لوگ انتقال کر گئے انکی تدفین یہاں کر دی گئی. ابا سوال یہ پیدا ہوتا ہے کے صرف کراچی میں ہی انکا قبرستان کیوں ہے اس پر تحقیق ہونی چاہیے.

جہاں تک میرا اندازہ ہے کیونکے انگریز کے دور حکومت سے ہی کراچی کو بندرگاہ ہونے کی بنا پر تجارتی اور کاروباری حلقوں اہمیت دی جاتی تھی شاید اسی بنا پر یہودیوں نے یہاں رہائش اختیار کر رکھی ہو .​

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Movie star Mel Gibson also hates the Jews who many hold responsible for all of the world's conflicts!. Interms of faith they're the closest to us, Jewish prayer has many similarities with our Salat. They also avoid pig meat eating only koshar and men are c.....cised and often grow beards where as women too on occassions cover their heads. Indeed, we honour Hadrath Musa who was from their tribes(as) as a mighty Prophet of Allah(swt).

I believe that Jews are the only people who may use Masjid's to make prayer yet by rejecting the final Prophet(saw) they've become a cursed people and will remain so until the end of time. As the verses of the Qur'an state that Muslim's will eventually kill them in massive numbers.

pakiace

Banned
What you want us to do .... ??? come to the point or you will remain sitting in the lap of your so called good jews.

I placed this video under the non-siasi discussion - so absolutely nothing you can be of any help to me, it was just to show their existence! for what i wish i could do was - have a say that ALL PAKISTANIS ARE ONE AND THE SAME WHEN IT COMES TO BEING A PAKISTANI! go visit india - meet indian muslims, and you'll hate indian muslims more than you could hate a hindu - they are hyper patriots & are willingly part of the act when a pakistani muslim men or women is to be slaughtered
when ALL INDIAN MUSLIMS CAN BE ONE AND TOGETHER UNDER THEIR SO CALLED HIND - why cant WE BE? these jews are also the ambassadors of PAKISTAN - whatever the differences keep it aside - please do not merge religion with politics! they condemn creation of israel yet pay taxes for the prosperity of this country
LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR OWN PEOPLE - KHUD CRITICIZE KARO! BUT WHEN SOME ONE FROM OUTSIDE DARE SAYS A WORD AGAINST YOUR CITIZEN - MOCK/THRASH HIM = WHATEVER WE DO WITHIN IS OUR OWN CHOICE ITS OUR PLAY YARD- OUR RULES
NO ONE DARES TELL US FROM OUTSIDE WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO

pakiace

Banned
Movie star Mel Gibson also hates the Jews who many hold responsible for all of the world's conflicts!. Interms of faith they're the closest to us, Jewish prayer has many similarities with our Salat. They also avoid pig meat eating only koshar and men are c.....cised and often grow beards where as women too on occassions cover their heads. Indeed, we honour Hadrath Musa who was from their tribes(as) as a mighty Prophet of Allah(swt).

I believe that Jews are the only people who may use Masjid's to make prayer yet by rejecting the final Prophet(saw) they've become a cursed people and will remain so until the end of time. As the verses of the Qur'an state that Muslim's will eventually kill them in massive numbers.

Brother whatever our religion differences are - that has got nothing to do with being a pakistani and representing pakistan across the border! when we go outside and someone asks us where you from? you reply I AM A PAKISTANI so the foremost instant reply which is in your subconsciousness is your country
similarly try to respect PAKISTANI JEWS as they are part of this society our flag the white portion gives them equal right to live in this country - don't we live together peacefully suni/shia in pakistan how many sects do we have in this one small country? you travel 10km outside your city - your'e welcomed with a different language/sect/belief/apprehension!
but when it comes to being a jew/christian/sikh you are like - no you are an enemy to us ( this is not a literate person's soch a literate person would think that if jews in pakistan can contribute so much and so optimistically towards PAKISTAN - why discriminate them then? )

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Read my above mail again and see that i don't discriminate against the Jews whatsoever but Allah(swt) has indeed cursed them for rejecting the final apostle(saw).

I wish people like you would read a comment before replying with meaningless mails!