Jewish woman chased by men armed with clubs during the Lviv pogrom 1941

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It's sad that a people who suffered so much for no other reason than their faith are now doing the exact same to another nation all under the guise of never again while playing the innocent victim card.

Hardly took a generation to go from oppressed to oppresor.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These image should be spread all over the web so we remember our history. Its not about Jews its about humanity. I know Pakistanis are not considered among civilized people but I think there are people here who have a good head on their shoulders.

looks like the thread starter has finally came out of the closet congrats

Raiwind-Destroyer

These image should be spread all over the web so we remember our history. Its not about Jews its about humanity. I know Pakistanis are not considered among civilized people but I think there are people here who have a good head on their shoulders.
and yet you are on a pakistani website with your propaganda you are free to join zionist club and india club no one is forcing you to be here with uncivilized pakistanis

Vitamin_C

Lets not generalize all Jews to be supporters of Zionism. One of my favorite debaters was a Jew but strictly against Zionism.

It's sad that a people who suffered so much for no other reason than their faith are now doing to the exact same to another nation all under the guise of never again and playing the innocent victim card.

Hardly took a generation to go from oppressed to oppresor.

NasNY

Islam does not have positive views of Jews either, they are considered treacherous and distrustful. Muhammad butchered the entire Banu Qurayza Jewish tribe because of his suspicion of them. Such events against Jews are all over Prophet's biography and Hadith.

Its true that we have lived together peacefully but its not true that only Christianity discriminates against Jews.
Your information is mis-screwed, there were multiple Jewish tribes in medina, only 2 tribes broke the contract with the muslims which all the jewish and all other non muslim tribes agreed to defend the city.

After the battle Prophet Muhammad asked the jewish tribes to be judged according to their Book the Torah and their Rabincal Law. A jewish king from one of the tribe was made the judge, the penalty for breaking the contract and conspiring against the safety of the city, penalty was death according to jewish law.

After the execution multiple jewish tribes continued to live in the city for many centuries.

Educate yourself unless you work on an agenda than you there will be many to put you in your place.

Raiwind-Destroyer

I am against zionism and this has nothing to do with zionism.
only zionism what about india terrorist propaganda on pakistani soil and websites you are are mostly part of that so keep spreading your propaganda which will only work with stupid people like you

Galaxy

He is probably a Hindu ,since Hindus are the best friends of Jews now a days even though both for their interests. Jews think they will use the Hindus against Pakistan and china and Hindus think they will use the Jews for their economic benefits.On the end who will screw whom,I dont know. Both nations are historically crooks.

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
this is a punishment from Allah for neglecting their religion, now such punishment is awaiting for Muslims as well, we have done the same, we are not following Islam, we follow Barilvi , deobandi, , able hadis or Shia what ever but we don't follow Quran and Sunnah,

We must read and understand Quran with complete honestly and sincerity and we must pray to Allah that we follow Quran like it should be

Vitamin_C

The attitude in the Quran change depending on when those verses were written. After the Banu Qurayza massacre most of the verses have shown Jews in a negative light. Same can be seen in Sahih Hadith from that time.

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (the Boxthorn tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews. (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).Sahih Muslim, 41:6985, see also Sahih Muslim, 41:6981, Sahih Muslim, 41:6982, Sahih Muslim, 41:6983, Sahih Muslim, 41:6984, Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:56:791,(Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:177)

The effects of these anti jewish teachings are very evident in our society, just read the comments to this thread. You will find people criticizing Zionism and I do too. But they do not have the ability to sympathize with the atrocities committed against Jews because of all the anti-semitic brainwashing since childhood.

Your information is mis-screwed, there were multiple Jewish tribes in medina, only 2 tribes broke the contract with the muslims which all the jewish and all other non muslim tribes agreed to defend the city.

After the battle Prophet Muhammad asked the jewish tribes to be judged according to their Book the Torah and their Rabincal Law. A jewish king from one of the tribe was made the judge, the penalty for breaking the contract and conspiring against the safety of the city, penalty was death according to jewish law.

After the execution multiple jewish tribes continued to live in the city for many centuries.

Educate yourself unless you work on an agenda than you there will be many to put you in your place.

Vitamin_C

I write against Fascism in India as much as anybody else. You keep trying to tie me to a negative group and keep failing.

only zionism what about india terrorist propaganda on pakistani soil and websites you are are mostly part of that so keep spreading your propaganda which will only work with stupid people like you

Vitamin_C

What is with you and sectarianism? Don't you know that there are millions of Pakistani Hindus? Shame on you.

He is probably a Hindu ,since Hindus are the best friends of Jews now a days even though both for their interests.

Raiwind-Destroyer

I write against Fascism in India as much as anybody else. You keep trying to tie me to a negative group and keep failing.
you keep tieing pakistanies and islam with negative group and also keep failing but atleast admit and be honest that you are hindu indian or a qadiani or islamile trying to spread propaganda only against pakistan because there is majority sunni muslim and you do not agree with Sharia laws

Vitamin_C

This thread is not even about Pakistan or Islam, you dragged it into it. Do not start an argument if you cannot accept the truth. I condemn terrorism, fascism and hatred everywhere in the world, in Palestine, Europe, USA and India. Your religious indoctrination does not allow you to sympathize with Jews.

You know that atrocities were committed against them, yet your tongue is glued to your mouth. You condemn Modi for being inspired by Hitler yet your brains are chained to condemn what Hitler actually did. If this is not dishonesty and hypocrisy then what is it?

you keep tieing pakistanies and islam with negative group and also keep failing but atleast admit and be honest that you are hindu indian or a qadiani or islamile trying to spread propaganda only against pakistan because there is majority sunni muslim and you do not agree with Sharia laws

Raiwind-Destroyer

What is with you and sectarianism? Don't you know that there are millions of Pakistani Hindus? Shame on you.
This thread is not even about Pakistan or Islam, you dragged it into it. Do not start an argument if you cannot accept the truth. I condemn terrorism, fascism and hatred everywhere in the world, in Palestine, Europe, USA and India. Your religious indoctrination does not allow you to sympathize with Jews.

You know that atrocities were committed against them, yet your tongue is glued to your mouth. You condemn Modi for being inspired by Hitler yet your brains are chained to condemn what Hitler actually did. If this is not dishonesty and hypocrisy then what is it?
its hard to condemn hitler when the victim of that violence is doing worse then hitler in palestine and middle east and the people who actually did violence to jews are living next door to you and might be your european neighbours and have nothing to do with pakistan so for you to deliberately bringing that up on a pakistani forum definitely shows your agenda

i understand you are trying to connect the dots here and prove your self right but your agenda will not work

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lets not generalize all Jews to be supporters of Zionism. One of my favorite debaters was a Jew but strictly against Zionism.
But the majority are, It's not just some bad apples in the basket but other way round.

Jews in general I really don't have any issue with. It's the Israelis and Jews who support that apartheid state.

I guess being oppressed sets off some triggers in you. The most bastard Arabs I've seen are the Palestinians. The most racist Africans I've seen are black South Africans

I've always wondered a people who have been heavily oppressed once free from that oppression should be the most kind hearted people buts it's the polar opposite.

But still that's no excuse for acting like assholes themselves

Raiwind-Destroyer

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
Hitler didnt kill all of them. Anti-semitism existed all over Europe. Most of the Jews were killed by their own countrymen, their own doctors, neighbors, shopkeepers etc. Germany's had to put little resource towards this most countries locally and willingly killed Jews.

Look at the pictures I posted, those people were not Germans they were local Lithuanians, Poles and Ukrainians. Same story in Western Europe. Italy was already openly fascist, the Dutch and French also killed their Jews themselves, rest were sent to concentration camps and killed there.

Many French citizens welcomed the German army with flowers because they also shared the same racist and fascist ideas that the Germans and Italians had. Its a dark history that West does not like to talk about. They were all complicit. The more horrifying part is that all this happened less than 50 years before we were born and many people still support these ideas as we can see with whats happening in US, in India and some of the ideas promoted by Mullahs on this forum. Hate, discrimination, intolerance, racism is still alive and well in the 21st century.
Wow.. Finally C Showed his Kosher hand.. On siasat pk site.. Wonder why C decided to spam A European incident.

C what are your motives? We Know who u are.. Right away YOU blamed Islam and used the typical Jewish canard of anti-Semitism fraud.

We are watching YOU.. C. Always remember that. Wow...

Israel will be destroyed.. Artificial entity cannot be sustained period. Do YOU want us to post Horrific photos of Muslim women and children being slaughtered by Jews?

Sabra Chatila massacre in Lebanon? Just one horror committed by Jews against Muslims.

Since Pk Siasat allowed your Jewish photos of WW11. MINE ARE RECENT. I hope Adeel will not objKnow YOU

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

Seeing fucking up shit probaby does something to a person's mind. In a way Jews are still suffering from ww2 trauma and making people around them suffer too. They are stuck in the past and acting as a European country treating others as a colony.

Lets hope sanity prevails for the sake of humanity. But if they continue on this path then Israel will never be a normal country as the Hebrew Bible says. We hae only one planet to share and live on, there is no room for hate and discrimination anymore. They weapons we posses today are far superior than we ones we had in WW2.

But the majority are, It's not just some bad apples in the basket but other way round.

Jews in general I really don't have any issue with. It's the Israelis and Jews who support that apartheid state.

I guess being oppressed sets off some triggers in you. The most bastard Arabs I've seen are the Palestinians. The most racist Africans I've seen are black South Africans

I've always wondered a people who have been heavily oppressed once free from that oppression should be the most kind hearted people buts it's the polar opposite.

But still that's no excuse for acting like assholes themselves