Javed Hashmi & Ahsan Iqbal And Their Challenge Results.

Zeeshan Abbasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
After watching today's "To The Point" with Shahzeb Khanzada it seems that Ahsan Iqbal was wrong and Javed Hashmi was right...(clap) What do guys say about this?

My request is plz don't abuse anyone.. Just a productive discussion

Link To The Show

kcVhb.png

Last edited by a moderator:

khilari

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Javed Hashmi & Ahsan Iqbal And There Challenge Results.

I give benefit of the doubt to Javed Hashmi. He came from Multan despite a death in the family , go figure.

to be honest, it was an effort to get easy ratings for the program.

Zeeshan Abbasi

I give benefit of the doubt to Javed Hashmi. He came from Multan despite a death in the family , go figure.

to be honest, it was an effort to get easy ratings for the program.

Yes that is a different debate about rating, We all know that anchors do these things for getting viewers as there are so many programs getting ran by different Pakistani channels and they compete in same market of viewers...

I respect Javed Hashmi a lot & I am happy that He will be right in his stance (What I have concluded).

kamran57216878

Voter (50+ posts)

it was such a trivial point "that JH said something that he has said on many an occasion at one particular time" the anchor person milked this this situation to the max for his own benefit (ratings). Saad Rafiq handled himself very well and didn't play into the hands of the anchor. JH has alot of grievences and rightfully so, however he is a very senior politician and should not play into the hands of such anchors. JH doesn't need to prove himself... his track record speaks for himself.

mabaig

Councller (250+ posts)

JH Sahib ap ko 25 sal yeh pata naheen chala ke NS ghalt admi he to ap ke aqal pe matam karna chahye, agr ap ne zati akhtalaf ke waja se party chori to behtar tha alzam tarashi ke bajai retire ho jate. Ak ke program men SR baht bara insan nazar aya our ap is ke samne bache lag rahe the.
Behtar tha SR ko program men ane dete our ap apni bhabhi ke foutgi attend karte, yeh program to hote he rahte hen, yeh bat keh ker ap ne apna qad our chota ker lia he ke ye un necessary program ap ke lye bhabhi ke foutgi se ziada ahmiat rakhta he

Rancher

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ahsan Iqbal was cool, I have heard that he is very highly educated and balanced person.Imran Khan should lure him.
Jawed Hashmi was totally hopeless, talking nonsense.
He should resign from politics and must concentrate on his health. Getting hyper will not do any good to him.

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Good work Javed Hashmi Zindabad

PMLn waley yeh bhool gaye hain jab sharif dum duba kar bhag gaye thay it was Javed Hashmi who kept PMLN ALIVE

maikloo456

Citizen

goofs, andhoon ko bhi maloom ho gia he keh ahsan iqbal was right.

mabaig

Councller (250+ posts)

Saad Rafiq ka jawab kisi mudaber ke bat the keh "mere ghar JH ne NS ke lye achi bateen bhe keen our gile shikwe bhe kye lekun men naheen bataun ga" Ap log andaza ker len achi bateen wo he ho sakti hen jis ka Ahsan Iqbal ne zikar kia tha. SR ne JH ko beizat naheen kia our bat bhe keh de -Well Done

kashif83

MPA (400+ posts)

Is there any doubt left now?? Of course Ahsan Iqbal was wrong and Baghi was right. Ahsan Iqbal even didnt have the courage to face the Baghi, so he simply ran away, leaving poor Saad having to give excuses

Last edited by a moderator:

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)

Is there any doubt left now?? Of course Ahsan Iqbal was wrong and Baghi was right. Ahsan Iqbal even didnt have the courage to face the Baghi, so he simply ran away, leaving poor Saad having to give excuses
every body gave their comments sensabily except you bcaz u r a blind & mindless follower of pti
saad rafiq is a great man he said every thing but did,nt disrespect javed hashmi
in this age j hashmi shld,nt hold these type of prgms...
hashmi sb khud farmate hein ke mein ne boht baar kaha hai..mian sb mulk bacha sakte hein...magar
us waqt saad rafiq ke gharr nahi kaha..is this debatable...unmature attitude by j hashmi....

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)

I also feel also the same. I also appreciate Saad Rafique for showing respect for Hashmi sb.

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Ahsan Iqbal proven Liar and Fake

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think this is all about rating nothing els,but if hashmi does not appear u can see the reaction of pmln,well done baghi.

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ahsan Iqbal was cool, I have heard that he is very highly educated and balanced person.Imran Khan should lure him.
He should resign from politics and must concentrate on his health. Getting hyper will not do any good to him.
Bhi sb apna mashwara apne pas rakho,ahsan Iqbal jahan hey wo whohin theek hey,educated hota to es mulik ke liye kuch acha kerne ki sochta nooron ki mulazmet na kerta.
Or Ye keh hashmi should resign,o mere bhara Ye mushwara miyan Nawaz ko do Jis se chotha jumla nahi bola jata,hashmi to pher bhi taqreer ker leta hey.

Zeeshan Abbasi

bhai jaan, aik ghairat mand aadmi jiss ki itni qurbani ho mulk aur iss jamhori nizam k liye, jab woh bilajawaz ilzamaat ki zad mien aae to hyper hota hai...

jo log javed hashmi ki mukhalift kr rahe hien aur uss pe ilzamat lga rahe hien unn k liye aik sher arz hai

Daikh Kaisi Qayamat Si Barpa Hui Hai Aashiyano'n Pay IQbal…!
Jo Lahoo Se Tameer Huye Thay, Paani Se Beh Gaye…!