Jamatis want Zulfiqar Mirza back

GEO Pakistan Dr. Mirza be reinstated to stop Khi killings: JI

Updated at: 2353 PST, Wednesday, April 13, 2011
4-13-2011_80345_l.jpg
LAHORE: Amir Jamat-e-Islami Syed Munawar Hassan Wednesday urged the government to reinstate Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza on the position of Sindh home minister if it wanted to stop target killings in Karachi, Geo News reported.

Lolzzzzzzzzz yeh kiya bakwas hai!

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wednesday urged the government to reinstate Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza on the position of Sindh home minister if it wanted to stop target killings in Karachi.

I am not a Jamati but It looks like its out of context...It would be easier to understand if you had provided the whole statement or at least a link to the source.

AbdulRehman

Staff member
Dr. Mirza be reinstated to stop Khi killings: JI

4-13-2011_80345_l.jpg

Updated at: 2353 PST, Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Dr. Mirza be reinstated to stop Khi killings: JI LAHORE: Amir Jamat-e-Islami Syed Munawar Hassan Wednesday urged the government to reinstate Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza on the position of Sindh home minister if it wanted to stop target killings in Karachi, Geo News reported.

Talking to media after chairing the meeting of the party’s Central Executive Committee here at Mansoora, Munawar Hassan said MQM had always done politics of body bags and extortion and this could be stopped by Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza.

On the government’s move to reopen Zulfiqar Bhutto case, he said it would be tantamount to opening a Pandora’s box.

He said the friendship with the US is costing Pakistan heavily. “The purpose of the Afghan war is to undermine Pakistan’s position in the region and to build US and Indian hegemonies here,” he maintained.

The JI Amir ruled out the drone attacks in the existing circumstances.

http://www.geo.tv/4-13-2011/80345.htm

AbdulRehman

Staff member
Wednesday urged the government to reinstate Dr. Zulfiqar Mirza on the position of Sindh home minister if it wanted to stop target killings in Karachi.

I am not a Jamati but It looks like its out of context...It would be easier to understand if you had provided the whole statement or at least a link to the source.

Please read the complete news in my post.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
On the government’s move to reopen Zulfiqar Bhutto case, he said it would be tantamount to opening a Pandora’s box.

http://www.geo.tv/4-13-2011/80345.htm

Why is he afraid of opening a Pandora box?
His name will also be out of this box?
Who doesn't know in Karachi what these Jamatis did at the death of Bhutto.
Dancing, chanting and distributing MITHAI at the fore front. Huge conspiracy behind the scene.

AbdulRehman

Staff member
Why is he afraid of opening a Pandora box?
His name will also be out of this box?
Who doesn't know in Karachi what these Jamatis did at the death of Bhutto.
Dancing, chanting and distributing MITHAI at the fore front. Huge conspiracy behind the scene.

Irrelevant who did what. The news item should be posted in full.

Last edited:
I Posted the relevant part and posting the whole thing doesn't makes any difference. The Jamati stupids want him to be re-instated. A big shame for Jamatis. Shame shame.

Last edited:

What does this if signify? read my news clip as it contains the if word. They want Zulfiqar to be re-instated. A big time shame for jamatis.