It's President Zardari's Birthday today, please wish him here

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Today is Zardari's Birthday So please wish him Here

Wo konsa Manhoos din tha jab ye paid howa hoga. Paida hote hay es ny apne bap ky paisay chora lie honge. ***** bagairat sadar-e-Pakistan. We wish you die like a dog with all others PPP dogs.

can u update me birth date of altaf hussain so i could wish him same as u wished zardari i will simply copy and paste yours will just remove the names after it was altaf hussain who supported him as president (thumbsdown)

hamayunj

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

bitter truth but reality, lets face it

he is our president mean father of us, father of pakistan,

happy biethday zardari, the most successfull politiican in pakistan history.
This name will rememeber in pakistan politics forever.

yaar zardari ke liye itni khushi ka din hai,,, aur aap ko mazaq karne ki parri hai... Lolzz

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: It's President Zardari's Birthday today

Mr Zardari's birth has done nothing but harm to Pakistan. The whole family of Bhutoo's is a curse upon Pakistan.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wo konsa Manhoos din tha jab ye paid howa hoga. Paida hote hay es ny apne bap ky paisay chora lie honge. ***** bagairat sadar-e-Pakistan. We wish you die like a dog with all others PPP dogs.
Pyida jis ko hona ho woh paida hota haay Magar woh konsa manhoos din tha jab Altaf Hussain naay eska naam President kay liay paysh kia ????????'Kia Altaf Hussain es Mr.10% ko nahain janty thay ???????????????????????''

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

altaf-hussain-zardari-meeting.jpg
ALTAFO bought a gift for Zardari birthday. Before opening the gift, the Zardari shook it slightly, and noticed that it was wet in the corner. Touching his finger to the wet spot and tasting it, he asked, "A bottle of wine?"
ALTAFO replied, "No."
Again, he touched his finger to the box and tasted the liquid. "A bottle of scotch?"
"ALTAFO replied again, "No."
Finally the ZARDARI asked, "I give up. What is it?"
ALTAFO responded, "A puppy."

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Allah karay yeh aap ke aakhari birth day hoo aur aglay saal aap aapnee begum kay pehloo main aaram kar rahay hoon ,
aap bee khush , bee bee sahab bee khush ...aur aawam bhee khush

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Wishing someone death is not our teachings but there are a few we could do without
Zardari certainly tops the list.....

saeed khan

Bitter truth but reality, Lets FACE it

He is our PRESIDENT mean FATHER of us, FATHER Of Pakistan,

Happy Biethday ZARDARI, THE MOST SUCCESSFULL Politiican in PAKISTAN History.
This name will rememeber in Pakistan politics forever.

Faqira yar

Father can not be elected.

Last edited:

saeed khan

altaf-hussain-zardari-meeting.jpg
ALTAFO bought a gift for Zardari birthday. Before opening the gift, the Zardari shook it slightly, and noticed that it was wet in the corner. Touching his finger to the wet spot and tasting it, he asked, "A bottle of wine?"
ALTAFO replied, "No."
Again, he touched his finger to the box and tasted the liquid. "A bottle of scotch?"
"ALTAFO replied again, "No."
Finally the ZARDARI asked, "I give up. What is it?"
ALTAFO responded, "A puppy."

Pakistan key do most la*nti putter.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

no kidding, asifa is his legal kid right?

bibi ke teeth break karne ka qissa isi waja se hua or isi baat ke piche Murtaza ki jaan bhi gai.....................intiem family issue in interior sindh tradition......