It has started

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IT has started

I predicted some coming financial vows for Americans. It finally has started.

First of world Markets had been in free fall last week. Over the weekend the European got together and tried to halt the slide of the markets.
Today, world was anticipating a better performance from the markets.
Tokyo opened lower and the slide continued this week despite best efforts by the Governments around the world.

The slide continued in Europe, where FTSE 100 fallen over 100 points for four consecutive days first time in the history. New York is down by 634.76 points by 4.p.m Eastern $2.5 trillion erased from global equities.

S&P 500 Index lost 6.7% to 1119 its lowest since September. Bloomberg reported all 500 S&P stock fall first time since Bloomberg started to monitor it in 1996.

The worst news is reserved for Bank of America it is imploding. At $6.87 a share, its CDS is up 20% to 260 bps. This is very significant news for many reasons. Let me explain a little.

With BoA CDS trading between 50 bps to 260 bps, it has only two options available either file for Chapter 11 insolvency protection, which for a bank equal the liquidation. Or it means another TARP is on its way, to solve liquidity problems at the banks.

The problem is enhanced by last night AIG suing BoA for $10 billion on massive fraud on mortgage debt, deepening the litigations faced by BoA. But the bad news for the US banks, AIG is preparing similar cases against other large US banks.

BoA needs around $100 billion to avoid bankruptcy. Considering similar lawsuit awaits other large bank, it means only one thing another rescue package by the USA.

USA started the first bail out to save AIG, because it provided the insurance cover to major US Companies including the large banks. But now AIG taking this action while its ownership is in Public hands could start a disaster for the USA economy. AIG shares were down by11% too.

House of cards is coming down rapidly, wait for the complete crumble of the system in due course.

The riots are spreading in London and they have now spread to Birmingham too. Expect rioting in USA in near future, my prediction. USA already have 20000+ military men trained to take care of domestic problems, and may be deployed against the rioters. USA was expecting rioting due to worsening economic conditions.

Unicorn

Banned
Its panic sell-of. I will be leveraging $10,000 on 3 to 1 on selected stock at NYSC. I will tell you how I did in 6 months. Deal will complete in coupe of days.

PkRevolution

Its panic sell-of. I will be leveraging $10,000 on 3 to 1 on selected stock at NYSC. I will tell you how I did in 6 months. Deal will complete in coupe of days.

HAHAHA. You little indian stock master. Better buy Gold now. It is not only you, all your Indian colleages are providing optimistic figures. Why? we know it.

Only EZB and S&P have some problems. You economy Guru.

Unicorn

Banned
HAHAHA. You little indian stock master. Better buy Gold now. It is not only you, all your Indian colleages are providing optimistic figures. Why? we know it.

Only EZB and S&P have some problems. You economy Guru.

Hold your laughter for six months than you can laugh at me. Mark it down 20,000 is going in Citibank stock and 20 in entertainment stock. I am no economy Guru loose and win some. I don't buy gold doesn't pay any dividend.

Unicorn

Banned
you forgot 'Martial Law'

I would love to see martial law in the US. It will hopefully clean up all the financial crooks Amen

You would like martial law everywhere. Why don't you watch who you give your money to. I bet you got lot of Shackles stashed away.:lol:

m3zaidi

Voter (50+ posts)
Any system based on capitalism and interest was bound to fall because these are systems against human empowering and their is no real wealth or money involved. It's all a game of deceit and plunder. The rich hold all the resources, which in turn makes the rich even more richer all over the world, and the poor gets poorer; this is the hallmark of Capitalist markets, The system in which we live in today is all about secrecy, the public that is the real government, doesn't know what their representatives are doing. Everything is classified from the people who elected their representatives. The honest are turned back, kicked in to a hole and labelled whatever the powerful want them to be labelled as, because the powerful hold the critical resource known as media.

Only Allah's system is Just and Equal, and shall Remain productive, efficient, and just forever.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
These guys do not know how American money makers work. I do believe Citi shares have to go up not down in years to come as they are shedding some wrong investments. People predicted downfall of GM but today with Govt bailout paid back, they are back as no. 1 auto manufacturer in NA. Second come VW and the third is Toyota (of course due to Tsunami).

Unicorn

Banned
I remember a quote: " If wishes were horses..................................."

They are holding their breath in hope US will fall so that they can feel that they are tall. They have no clue what they should to lift themselves up. All their hopes are on Imran Khan. He is a nice guy have no plan except for slogans.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
this financial crises in US is not only due to bad finance moves , its being created to cripple america, seems Gazoo bhai wish is going to come true very soon as its all part of a big plan.

Guys the game is something different than what it looks like, remember that its time of deception.....

crankthskunk

Any system based on capitalism and interest was bound to fall because these are systems against human empowering and their is no real wealth or money involved. It's all a game of deceit and plunder. The rich hold all the resources, which in turn makes the rich even more richer all over the world, and the poor gets poorer; this is the hallmark of Capitalist markets, The system in which we live in today is all about secrecy, the public that is the real government, doesn't know what their representatives are doing. Everything is classified from the people who elected their representatives. The honest are turned back, kicked in to a hole and labelled whatever the powerful want them to be labelled as, because the powerful hold the critical resource known as media.

Only Allah's system is Just and Equal, and shall Remain productive, efficient, and just forever.

Zaidi, Don't try to teach this to Indian Banyia's they thrive on interest like their cousins Zionists. No wonder both are worried.[hilar][hilar]

No wonder now many independent economists openly admit Islamic System of Finance and trade is the fairest in the World. I said independent, i.e. mean those who are not on the books of different organisation, working directly for them, i.e. employed or get financing from them.

When light comes darkness is history, by its nature darkness bound to perish, we know it, now world is finding out. In the end all the promises of the Holy Quran would be fulfilled, no stopping it, it had been Decreed.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
BHAI NEW WORLD ORDER IS COMING TO USA. MARTIAL LAW, FEMA CAMPS, RIOTS, BIOMETRIC TAGGING (IMPLANT CHIPS).. Lets see what more to come.
But main point is that mostly common people will suffer in all this mayhem. The culprits who have beed killing all over the world mostly survive & flee to other parts for refuge.

Unicorn

Banned
Zaidi, Don't try to teach this to Indian Banyia's they thrive on interest like their cousins Zionists. No wonder both are worried.[hilar][hilar]

No wonder now many independent economists openly admit Islamic System of Finance and trade is the fairest in the World. I said independent, i.e. mean those who are not on the books of different organisation, working directly for them, i.e. employed or get financing from them.

When light comes darkness is history, by its nature darkness bound to perish, we know it, now world is finding out. In the end all the promises of the Holy Quran would be fulfilled, no stopping it, it had been Decreed.

As soon as you open a no interest bank this Banyia will be the first one to open an account there. It will lower the cost of goods produced and I am for it. Until then I am happy dealing with regular bank.

crankthskunk

My Home Town's centre was burning last night.

I have never seen this in my life in my area. There were riots in Brixton down the road on A23, but never in my neighbourhood. what the world has come to?

You just watch, when the markets and banks are destroyed, how the "Western Civilisations" are going to revolt against it. "Their Way of Life" is threatened not by Islam or Muslims but by the system of Greed they created.

Watch out, worse is still to come. No wonder they had been trying to prop up the banks madly for last few years. Because once banks down, the whole system will crumble under its own weight.

West have lived long enough for centuries on the wealth of others and on the basis of the corrupt, interest lead financial system, where paper transactions are used to create "Phantom wealth". Wealth which never existed, similarly, the Dollar is "Phantom wealth" without any backing to it. Time of its destruction is coming nearer and nearer.

No matter what the Americans try to do, it will go one day, sooner than later. The day it is gone, we will see the real face of America, lootings, riots, burnings, killings, police, curfews, Army control, the lot. Zionists with the help of their banks and financial institutions created a charade, which lasted as long it could have, but reality are becoming stark.

The world is going to go back to older ways, but I am fearful in that transaction millions will loose their lives. They have already have hatched plans to reduce the world population dramatically.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S3wbCr-RV0&amp;feature=related" target="_blank">

crankthskunk

This was Reeve's a local Furniture store, which is burned to the ground. I recently bought a new Leather Sofa Suit from it for my house. I was thinking to add another double sofa to the collection, but where I am going to do now? :13::13:

I wanted to do some work at my home, extending my Reception rooms, so they can accommodate extra furniture for guests.

crankthskunk

PM announce more Police in London Tonight

London/UK riots 2011 in pictures, well I am angry, I never thought these thugs can prevail on our streets, but last night they did, while Police was almost non-existing. PM has just announced there would be 16000 police on the street of London Tonight instead of 6000 which were on duty last night.

All Police leaves are cancelled. Officers from other Police forces in the UK would be joining Met officers.

crankthskunk

Update on Bank of America

The graph below shows BoA shares have fallen 50% in a month.
As I explained the CNN story below shows concern on CDS of BoA are rising, raising concern for BoA liquidity situation.

In my personal opinion BoA is doomed as a viable business and going concern, but its importance to the USA cannot be understated. As a symbol of USA and Capitalism, its failure could result in disaster for USA.

Therefore, USA would try it best to keep it floating, even if it has to burn few more trillions at the alter.

But whatever the West does now, the financial problems and liquidity problem has reached point of no return, the only way is leading to complete ruin, and there is no stopping it.

chart-bank-of-america.png

CNN
Investors are losing confidence in Bank of America.
"Management has tried to reassure investors over the course of the last six months that they are getting on top of the mortgage problem but investors are very skeptical," he said, adding that there's really nothing that Bank of America can do to stop its stock price from falling.
There was more bad news for Bank of America. Credit default swaps (CDS) tied to its debt were at their highest level since May 2009.
Credit default swaps reflect the interest rates that Bank of America has to pay to borrow money. If they keep rising, Staite said it would exacerbate investor concerns about whether the company has enough liquidity to run its business.

crankthskunk

[h=1]Asian Markets slide overnight and early morning trading. Another troublesome day awaits European markets and in North America. This time the doubts are about France credit ratings. Despite the agencies confirming France ratings yesterday, jitters are still felt by the Markets. [/h][h=1]This crisis is not going to go away, there are huge liquidity problems faced by the Western Banks and the sovereign debts are climbing to unmanageable proportion. [/h][h=1]Hard decisions had to be made, sooner or later by all. [/h]
[h=1]Asian Stocks Drop, Gold Gains on Europe Crisis Concerns; Treasuries Fall[/h]Asian stocks fell, resuming their August slump, oil declined, and gold jumped to a record amid concern Europes debt crisis is spreading. U.S. equity-index futures advanced, while Treasury 10-year notes fell for the first time in four days.
The MSCI Asia Pacific Index sank 1.1 percent as of 9:42 a.m. in Tokyo, sliding for the seventh time in eight days. Standard & Poors 500 Index futures added 0.8 percent following yesterdays 4.4 percent slump and Treasury 10-year yields climbed seven basis points to 2.17 percent. The yen erased gains after earlier rising to a five-month high against the euro. Gold rallied as much as 1.2 percent to $1,814.95 an ounce. Oil slid 1.9 percent.
The affirmation of Frances top credit grade yesterday by all three major rating companies failed to stem speculation Europes debt crisis will spread to the regions second-biggest economy. Central bankers have raced to restore investor confidence in the 72 hours after a Group of Seven conference call on Aug. 7, with the Federal Reserve pledging to keep interest rates near zero through at least mid-2013 and theEuropean Central Bank intervening in bond markets.
Investors are continuing to de-risk their portfolios, said Tim Schroeders, who helps manage $1 billion in equities at Pengana Capital Ltd. in Melbourne. Speculation that Frances sovereign-debt rating is in the crosshairs of ratings agencies has served to undermine investor confidence, while the lack of leadership globally in providing a timely, well-structured solution to growth and debt woes has created a policy vacuum during times of great uncertainty.
More than four shares declined for every one that climbed on MSCIs Asia Pacific Index. The gauge has dropped 12 percent this month,Japans Nikkei 225 Stock Average lost 1.4 percent, Australias S&P/ASX 200 Index decreased 0.9 percent and South Koreas Kospi Index slumped 1.6 percent.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...n-europe-crisis-concerns-treasuries-fall.html