It has become evident that Shareef Brothers went out of PAKISTAN because of Raymond Davis issue.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: It has become cleared that Shareef Brothers went out of PAKISTAN because of Raymond Davis issue

i think Army is ready to take over Pakistan's Government by taking benefit from law and order situation,in 1week Situation will be out of Civilian Control,Best time for Army to take over Pakistan if Army did not Take over pakistan then it will be also involved in this deal

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: It has become cleared that Shareef Brothers went out of PAKISTAN because of Raymond Davis issue

Bring Musharaf Pakistan and hand over Govt to him, he is THE best person

He said many time, People will remember me if I am out of power.

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Raymond Davis America ja k choorhiyan aur gungroo bhijwaaye ga

Suna hai Raymond Davis ne Jaatay huwe waada kiya hai,k wo America se 18 crore Choorhiyon k set aur Paaon k Ghungroo Pakistan bhijwaye ga,wo b Gold k..

demiyas

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Raymond Davis America ja k choorhiyan aur gungroo bhijwaaye ga

***** hy sub pr ..khas kr pak fooj pr

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)

Kiyani is either Hopeless coward that does not have the guts to face the american oppression or a Sadistic moron who is enjoying the pathetics situation of nation battered at the hands of their beloved democratic idols. In both cases I do not expect the army to take any important role in future here. I wish we were momins and our army had real mujahids at the higher ranks. Like every organizations in our country the real patriots are ruled by coward slaves of "Nazaria-e-Zaroorat" or "Maslehat Pasand" ideology.

Last edited:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

nawaz ka **** khawja saad rafiq kha raha ha supreme court notice lay apnay kute leder se kion nahi puchta

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Big T.A.K.L.A knew in advance that DEVIS will be free that is why he was not in country.
Big Shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on Big T.A.K.L.A

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye gunja to he hi begharat in sab ko maloom tha sara plan ore media b bika hoa tha awam ko hamid saeed kazmi k peeche lagaya ore peechey ye kaam chalta raha l.aa.nat he in begharto pe.

Spartacus

Big T.A.K.L.A knew in advance that DEVIS will be free that is why he was not in country.

saeed khan

There is same story in all third world countries.
People always like previous government because of inflation and economy graph going downward.
You can see the history of Pakistan, if wheat was cheap in Musharaf government then it was cheaper in NS Govt. in 1999.
In PPP times before NS wheat was more cheap and in Zia ul Haq Govt I remember wheat was 2 rupees per Kilo, sugar was 10 rupees per Kilo and petrol was 7.75 rupees per litre.
In this way Zia`s time was the best

monk1985

Why they do not make good hospitals in the country so they dont need to go "Switzerland" for medical check up..........I have never heard any thing about Indian leaders that they go for medical check up outside.

monk1985

I do not blame these leaders because, people of Pakistan are responsible for that. They do not have any self esteem and dignity. They all are rotten and asking Vultures to come and eat their flesh.

Urooj_lbw

hahahahhaha, absolutey true, big ***** knew in advance, bohot bara munafiq he, qoom ko dignity oor honour ka injection deke khud rafuchakkar hogia :) hahahahha, by the way, where are pakstar, pakistanstube kind of chamchas of Nawaz Mian, **********

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
Political party proved to be worst. If army would take control by taking advantage thats because your party gave full chance by proving incompetent.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

i think Army is ready to take over Pakistan's Government by taking benefit from law and order situation,in 1week Situation will be out of Civilian Control,Best time for Army to take over Pakistan if Army did not Take over pakistan then it will be also involved in this deal

Why are you so concerned, Army sey bhi wohi rate mileyga jo raiwind ke randian[whor*s] deti hain tumhay. This deal all these bast**ds from Kiyani
to Shahbaz Sharif are involved, and army has proven to be a bigger whor* than politicians asking for their own share of the pie, so don't worry just cut the tail of the circus ka shair on your image caption. Yeh asal main ek gheedar hai.

Urooj_lbw

where r chamcha m u n a f i q e e n of Nawaz Mian, like pakistanstube, pakstar, shiningstar etc, kahan gai jab dignity ka injection asar chore ga to phir aein ge
Why are you so concerned, Army sey bhi wohi rate mileyga jo raiwind ke dallay detay hain tumhay. This deal all these bast**ds from Kiyani
to Shahbaz Sharif are involved, and army has proven to be a bigger whor* than politicians asking for their own share of the pie, so don't worry just cut the tail of the circus ka shair on your image caption. Yeh asal main ek gheedar hai.

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
Shame shame sab pakio key liya agar nawaz brothers is liya out off country gay hai i proud off theme jinoo mai intni akhlaqi joorat nahi key vo apni ankhoon key samnay raymond davis ko jata houa dekhay

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)

Urooj_lbw

yes very true is m u n a f i q e e n brothers Nawaz Mian ne prove kardia ke aage kuch oor peeche kuch oor, ahahahahhaha adlia azaad he, qoom ko bewaquuf bana ke London bhaag gia