ISPR Official is Live!!

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dnt be so hard on yourself!

learn to live with peace may be should follow that old lonely 73 year old man sniffing own shit 24/7 in a 6x4 cell hoping one day you will come to rescue him 🤣

Pakistan is here to stay and so is the Army !
issi amreeki ghulam fouj ne afghanistan taliban k safeer mulla zaif ko amreeka k hawalay kiya ta.. aj amreeka afghanistan se bhag choka hai, or taliban ki hokomat phir se afghanistan me qayim ho choki hai. ab bata tera kiya ba-nay ga kalia.. teri is napak fouj ka anjam bi qareeb hai

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its just power with no ownership from Public.... first time in my life I feel this is waste of time to watch this... we have had killed thousands of our young soldiers fighting fake wars of these Generals for dollars

Mudassar1234

MPA (400+ posts)
dnt be so hard on yourself!

learn to live with peace may be should follow that old lonely 73 year old man sniffing own shit 24/7 in a 6x4 cell hoping one day you will come to rescue him 🤣

Pakistan is here to stay and so is the Army !
FAUJI CIRCUS 2023 FLOPPED. nutreals and its cruption mafia is rejected. No pakistani is interested in this drama bazi. Its against pakistan and its ideology.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
25 min ki zalaalat.

In haramio par ab koi suicide b nahi kartay q k kutoo ki tarah zaleel ho rahay hay.

c7bd01b9f2be1464c48d3a8cd1111faa.jpg