Islamabad Tonight 20th October 2009 - Imran Khan & Q Kaira

Adeel

Founder
Islamabad Tonight 20th October 2009
Imran Khan Chairman PTI and Qamar Zaman Karia PPPP in fresh episode of Islamabad Tonight & discusses current issue with Nadeem Malik.

[awaztv:2zbwn505]http://awazmusic.com/Islamabadtonight20oct2009.flv[/awaztv:2zbwn505]

huspania

MPA (400+ posts)
I never said "long live" for any one but now the bravery, loyality, patriatism and honesty of Imran Khan compels me to say " Long Live Imran Khan and Long Live Pakistan".
Abu

tmukhtar

Voter (50+ posts)
It is stupid to even bring it up to make a point by stating that Imran Khan is pro-Pakistan and not pro-Taliban. No one in Pakistan believe that he is not a Pakistani even Zionist Jews whose daughter he wed reckon he is the biggest Pakistani.

But the fact still remains that he did not condemn Taliban whether they are foreign terrorists or ideological terrorists. And on top to stir further controversy, he hatched another conspiracy that Govt is carrying out suicide bombs to gain public support for Army operations. How abundantly absurd and profusely stupid to think that Pakistan Army junta would allow bloody inept political clowns to help them provide any kind of justification. The dumb-wit politicians could not even bloody read the Kutta Lota bill to understand how humiliating it was for Pakistan. It was Military who flipped Federal Government over and smacked its back to get the bill fixed. And many think that this military would get on same coin with Govt to bomb its own people???? Absolutely outrageous.

Also how stupid it is to think that Punjab [PML(n)] and Peshawar (ANP) provincial governments would allow Bull-Dyke (Rehman Malik) with his lesbian-color ties to send suicide bombers so that Army operation can be justified. I have no doubt that Rehman Malik can jump on the foreign stick and blow it as much as he can but no chance for him to play such games.

So I am throwing Imran Khans floozy conspiracy theory of Govt is carrying out suicide bombs to help Army gain public support, straight in the dunny. It is simply foolish to say something like that.

I believe that Imran Khan is no hustler but I am absolutely disappointed by his performance in this program. It is total confusion on his part just like the other
Political-gobs in the government. It does not suit him to blame Pakistan Military institution.

When house is on fire then first step should and would be to put out fire rather than insisting on enquiries to satisfy sinister egos as some has objected. Especially in the case when the whole nation agrees to the fact that there are foreign elements who have taken hiding amongst us and the Taliban morons, to carry out their evil plans, then operation is necessary. This is why current Army Chief for the first time in the history of Pakistan has directly requested the Mehsud Tribes to support Pakistan Army.
Also Imran Khan mentioned that McCrystal (US General in Afghanistan) created death squads in Iraq to create disparity and grudge amongst Shia and Sunni Muslims. Yes this is true and this is all the reason why that we should support our military because Taliban morons are selling their backside to be part of US evil designs.

Pakhtoonkhwa Zindabad
Pakistan Payyandabad
Tahir Mukhtar

[email protected]

MPA (400+ posts)
a thief never says he have done somthing bad,,,,,,,they always defend,,,,,our people of pak so illtrate thay chaosse crupt persons every time. and then cry