Islam & America: Through the Eyes of Imran Khan

tempoorauk

Citizen
Imran Khan he is not a leader or BUKRAAT Jo Hum us ki ankh say koi view dekhain He is a stupit guy and a JOKER in Pakistani Politics like a retired Joker Qazi Hussain .

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
You are showing your true face by your comments. Everyone can understand who u are, but think my dear friend you parents are still eating pakistani namak. You are the people who sell your country and as we all know our country is our mother, so you can understand my words. For people like you imran is a joker because you always feel jealous when you see any masseha of pakistan, you
foreign agent and ghaddar never think about pakistan's betterment, khuda tum jaisaoo ko aqal day..

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan he is not a leader or BUKRAAT Jo Hum us ki ankh say koi view dekhain He is a stupit guy and a JOKER in Pakistani Politics like a retired Joker Qazi Hussain .

Call him whatever. He is atleast in Pakistan, lives with pakistani people, raises his voice for the rights of Pakistani people, works for pakistani people and will die in Pakistan. I don't know who do you support but I bet he is "bhagoora" ! And you know how awful it is to be called bhagoora .
L O S E R !

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Call him whatever. He is atleast in Pakistan, lives with pakistani people, raises his voice for the rights of Pakistani people, works for pakistani people and will die in Pakistan. I don't know who do you support but I bet he is "bhagoora" ! And you know how awful it is to be called bhagoora .
L O S E R !

............But which "Baghoora" because there are TWO Baghoras living in UK now a days. :)

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Simply amazing (clap)(clap)...Imran Khan has remarkable potential of leading the nation towards its destiny. I must encourage people of Pakistan to plz plz rethink before they cast their votes next time. We should not loose this gem at any cost..

Last edited:

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
imran is the 2nd qued e azam of pakistan inshallah ,,,.,, those who accuse him ,, just look under their neck ,, those who compare them self with imran khan or their leaders ,, try to bear the expenditure of only one poor house then come and put remark ,, you including me my parents and ur currept parents who gave u currpet vision ,,, are the one who got much from pakistan but disabled to give back any thing to pakistan ,, and imran khan is the one who gave enough back to pakistan ,, name ... fame ,, and houner ,, those ediots ,,who spend their whole day after agents to take them to america and england to do shit jobs comment on him ,... must realise he is the ist only foreigher from pakistan who became chanclor of bradford universtiy,, not even an indian compete him ,,, so shut ur ass hole mouth and stop shitting from ur moth .. ediot

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Islam And America.....Imran Khan

yaar rona a raha hai qasam say second video main bachoon ko daikh ker

Charsi

Voter (50+ posts)
Islam and America through the Eyes of Imran Khan

I don't know how many of you have watched this before but I found this interesting video, thought to share just in case if anybody else want to watch.