IS THIS GREAT NATION HEADING TOWARD'S MIDTERM ELECTION?

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The current situation of politics can be describer with a Punjabi Phrase
"Phir Pasoori Pay Gaee".
My question to you all here respected members is,is this great nation is again being directed toward's another MARTIAL LAW or MID TERM ELECTIONS

Or the situation would Remain the same??

A

Admin

Re: IS THIS GREAT NATION HEADING TOWARD'S MIDTERM ELECTION??

That is the only solution I am seeing. I don't see any other way out from this mess

waleed1214

Re: IS THIS GREAT NATION HEADING TOWARD'S MIDTERM ELECTION??

When i was a kid,i used to watch alot of Wrestling and it was said there"Any thing can happen in World Wrestling Federation".
I think same applies for our politics,till day before yesterday there was political stability and then with a blink of an eye we have this situation.
I think this situation can lead this great nation to another Ala 1990 situation,and we could have another MID TERM ELECTIONS.
Or we could have the 1993 situation lock down of both insitutions But seriously with even PPP on our head's,these corrupt politicians on our head,I want system to run,i want their term to be completed because i don't want too see them crying because IF MID TERM HAPPEN,they would say humaray saath bohat zyadti hoi hai,Jamhoriat ko nuksaan puhancha hai,we couldn't deliver properly and rest of crap talk,they have done in their previous histroy.
What do you think should happen or would happen??
God bless this great Nation,
Pakistan Zindabad. [clap] [clap]

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
waleed1214 said:
"Phir Pasoori Pay Gaee".
My question to you all here respected members is,is this great nation is again being directed toward's another MARTIAL LAW or MID TERM ELECTIONS

Mid-term election or general election?

Who will replace PPP?

Bigger theives? Haan?

So, in the present social set up, Pakkistan doesn't need any election.

This nation needs a reformer like Musharaf.

But, unfortunately, it won't happen again. We have missed a golden chance by ousted him just because of these corrupt politicians.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
waleed1214 said:
"Phir Pasoori Pay Gaee".

Who will replace PPP?

Bigger theives? Haan?

But, unfortunately, it won't happen again. We have missed a golden chance by ousted him just because of these corrupt politicians.

Musharaf has become a real Muhajir now, stay with traitor sitting in London

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
FlyHigh said:
PakPatriot1 said:
waleed1214 said:
"Phir Pasoori Pay Gaee".

Who will replace PPP?

Bigger theives? Haan?

Musharaf has become a real Muhajir now, stay with traitor sitting in London
[wall] [wall]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
Ideally, if we follow democratic system, and if most of the people in parliament agree, they should try to bring a change from within the parliamentI I give benefit of doubt to PPP, had there been no Zardari, Malik, Naik etc in the government, they could have come up with a better representation of the people, but their party got hijacked. Just get these people out of the government, still they will be able to form their govenrment, may be even stronger one. Try to utilize the rest of the time in building up confidence among the people. Believe me, "currently" all the evil is embedded in Zardari and his friends.

If one still thinks, this won't work, or it is impossible to bring change within PPP, and the nation doesn't expect any good from this setup, then "please think" whether we are actually prepared for any elections. Apparently, Zardari government has accomplished its "major tasks" in these two years, but they still hope they can go "beyond" that. Their mandate, as per their minister Jatoi, has been fulfilled, because as per him, they have not been foolish to let this opportunity go non-availed. This analysis has nothing to do with the yesterday's drama created by the govt, this stands independent of that. Please try to think, if there is a possibility to give them complete 5 years, so that they have no excuse to prove themselves innocent in front of the public and there is something apart from "jiyala", "shaheed", "karkun", "qurbani", and "bhutto" in their comments.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
Midterm election could have been the only solution BUT who will replace PPP? and we all know its PML-N and then the same cycle goes on. I wish it was PTI but ground reality is different.

To really expect a complete change in Pakistan I would agree with the brother who said "bloody revolution" is the only solution.

waleed1214

Oh i am so sorry to announce that No muderer such as Musharraf is allowed in this FORUM,you can discuss DRAMAY BAAZ [altaf] because he is DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED,Where as MUSHARAFF THE MURDERER HIJACKED THE GOVERMENT anyway's dont want to ruin my mood woh***** london kay kisi PUB mein DRAMAY BAAZ kay saath PEG buna raha hoga mein aiwee MOOD kharab kern. :)
And some body said here revelution is needed but what kind of revelution,REVELUTION CAN also be DANGEROUS.!!