IS...Imran Khan a Civil Face for Taliban? Will the next election open Taliban representation in PAK

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeh tu ilzam hai imran khan or talban dno pay he....

Imran khan ki tehreek baghir music k nahi chalti tu talban ki imran khan k sath kaysay banaygi???

imran khan jis dard ka izhaar karta hai wo amrica say laraee main jo amm musalman qatal horahay hain unki baat karta hai...

wo tu yeh kehta hai k amrica ki jang say bahir aoo oski choki dari nahi karoo...

imran khan k es bay bak andaz pay pakistan k ulema esko salam paesh kartay hain.....

imran khan say dosri siasi partyz etna khoof zada kiuon hai yeh baat sumhaj say bala tar hai ??

Scorpion

Banned
Frankly speaking I consider the Taliban as the only true representatives of the 98 percent population . . . Most of you may not agree but still it is only Taliban who have their major representation from the middle, lower middle or the lower/poor class . . . . We may not agree with the ideology of Naik Muhammad, Baitullah Mehsud, Abdullah Mehsud, Hakimullah Mehsud but still when compared with the Pakistan Class status,they all belong from the the lower middle or lower class and raised to command their organisation, Unlike Our parliments, Senate or these Nazims from so called masses . . . . .

Instead of becoming part of this corrupt system, its better that they should help in the destruction of this almost destroyed system

hans

Banned
Some where some how I was able to kick a few hundred readers in the eye!

So its Clear, Imran Khan reflects and support Current Taliban Stand. Why chose to be an Hypocite and your action smells in terms of hypocrisy.
We need to stand clear off all what Taliban implies.

If Imran Khan is Right .. then Mr Quad-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah is wrong.

I am not supporting Zardari or any current local politician .... but make it clear, and be brave to confess, collectively Followers of Imran Khan have a kind view for Taliban..... Full Stop.

bonjour!

Scorpion

Banned
Some where some how I was able to kick a few hundred readers in the eye!

So its Clear, Imran Khan reflects and support Current Taliban Stand. Why chose to be an Hypocite and your action smells in terms of hypocrisy.
We need to stand clear off all what Taliban implies.

If Imran Khan is Right .. then Mr Quad-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah is wrong.

I am not supporting Zardari or any current local politician .... but make it clear, and be brave to confess, collectively Followers of Imran Khan have a kind view for Taliban..... Full Stop.

bonjour!

Dear

If Muhammad Ali Jinnah is right than this Military, Government and all those who support this military operation in FATA (or in any part of Pakistan), are the ones who are wrong . . . .

It was Mr. Jinnah who gave his words to people of Tribal Areas regarding the withdrawal of troops stationed there since 1897 and the promise that the Army will never going to enter their land and they will be allowed to live as per their Laws without the intervention of Pakistani Government . . . . Dont make such statements without the knowledge of History . . . .

Taliban are our own people whose only reason for resistance is their reaction against suppression and brutality . . . .
If in case of two choices between Zardari and Taliban . . . . Every sensible human will go for Taliban . . . . Only a sub human will going to support zardari . . . . .