Is Imran in the process of becoming a politician with out Rules

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran who is a favourite leader over the Internet and favourite to the youth of pakistan for straight forward approach has in recent months been in a total shift.
His views seems to make us believe that he is the only MR. Right in politics and everyone else is corrupt. So lets see how much that stands true, given the view that he has never been in power so obviously what corruption he could have done. I can also come on the street and say i am not corrupt and it will stand true until i get into power.
1- Not being vocal against the Army as he is vocal against Politicians. He has not been talking against the killing of baloch. Only area he keeps talking is waziristan. If he will give a statement against Army it will be same like moulana diesel talking agains them. Not at all forceful. He never said anything of Army to be accountable to parlaiment and there expences to be monitored.
2- The most easiest thing to do for any one is to blame the others. But the best are the ones who in the worst conditions do something. On Recent Raymond davis case Imran was the most vocal but besides just being vocal he did nothing. He could have collected money from pakistanis to give to the families as the news was everywhere that they might use Deeat to get him out. Why he kept quite even though he said he will do it. Then he went to meet there families and told them his party workers will guard them but they disapear.
3- Living in the best area of Islamabad in a big villa and telling us how much he gets hurt to think about the poor. Why not live in a small place? Why not be a role model to all the corrupt leaders? If our prophet (pbuh) could live in a small place why cant he show us what a real leader is like. So we pakistanis get proud.
4- There are certain channels and anchors who give him much more time then what his popularity is. No channel does that with out the involvement of money. Where is that money coming from?
5- He kept telling pakistanis for years that MQM is a terrorist organization which killed hundreds of pakistanis. And now a big U turn and in larger interest of nation he talk to those terrorist. Is that national interest or your own interest? Its preety obvious you are being hypocratic politician like every one else. Why should we beleive in what you tell us today. Cause tomorow there might be some other National interest and you will change your statement?
6- He is self centered and he has not let any one else beside him grow in PTI. they completed 15 years and still a one man show. If he could not do a simple thing of organizing your own party what else you will do. What if some day you will get in power.. will you be chief executive, judiciary and police by yourself?
7-We know our politicians are corrupt, and we know they do a lot of things we dont like. And that is what Imran told us he is not like others but as it apears he is like every one else. I dont believe if some one can take a 90 degree change in stance ( MQM thing) and still cannot apologize to the nation for misguiding us in the past what reason he has to tell us he is even a leader.
8- Besides the normal youth that likes Imrans talks I have observed a team of not more than 15-20 guys who are continuesly using Internet to make him leader. Every where you will see there posts. Every where they will be defending Imran. I think its also part of the Media campaign thing. Maybe not everyone is getting money but professional ones for sure are getting money.
9- Now the Internet army will attack and cause they will not have a word they will do what hypocrats do to start a blame game.Lets talk about only this leader and we can talk about others later.
Cheers.

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)
keeping this kind of baseless criticism in perspective meant nothing but shows the growing popularity of PTI....

akber

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran who is a favourite leader over the Internet and favourite to the youth of pakistan for straight forward approach has in recent months been in a total shift.
His views seems to make us believe that he is the only MR. Right in politics and everyone else is corrupt. So lets see how much that stands true, given the view that he has never been in power so obviously what corruption he could have done. I can also come on the street and say i am not corrupt and it will stand true until i get into power.
1- Not being vocal against the Army as he is vocal against Politicians. He has not been talking against the killing of baloch. Only area he keeps talking is waziristan. If he will give a statement against Army it will be same like moulana diesel talking agains them. Not at all forceful. He never said anything of Army to be accountable to parlaiment and there expences to be monitored.
2- The most easiest thing to do for any one is to blame the others. But the best are the ones who in the worst conditions do something. On Recent Raymond davis case Imran was the most vocal but besides just being vocal he did nothing. He could have collected money from pakistanis to give to the families as the news was everywhere that they might use Deeat to get him out. Why he kept quite even though he said he will do it. Then he went to meet there families and told them his party workers will guard them but they disapear.
3- Living in the best area of Islamabad in a big villa and telling us how much he gets hurt to think about the poor. Why not live in a small place? Why not be a role model to all the corrupt leaders? If our prophet (pbuh) could live in a small place why cant he show us what a real leader is like. So we pakistanis get proud.
4- There are certain channels and anchors who give him much more time then what his popularity is. No channel does that with out the involvement of money. Where is that money coming from?
5- He kept telling pakistanis for years that MQM is a terrorist organization which killed hundreds of pakistanis. And now a big U turn and in larger interest of nation he talk to those terrorist. Is that national interest or your own interest? Its preety obvious you are being hypocratic politician like every one else. Why should we beleive in what you tell us today. Cause tomorow there might be some other National interest and you will change your statement?
6- He is self centered and he has not let any one else beside him grow in PTI. they completed 15 years and still a one man show. If he could not do a simple thing of organizing your own party what else you will do. What if some day you will get in power.. will you be chief executive, judiciary and police by yourself?
7-We know our politicians are corrupt, and we know they do a lot of things we dont like. And that is what Imran told us he is not like others but as it apears he is like every one else. I dont believe if some one can take a 90 degree change in stance ( MQM thing) and still cannot apologize to the nation for misguiding us in the past what reason he has to tell us he is even a leader.
8- Besides the normal youth that likes Imrans talks I have observed a team of not more than 15-20 guys who are continuesly using Internet to make him leader. Every where you will see there posts. Every where they will be defending Imran. I think its also part of the Media campaign thing. Maybe not everyone is getting money but professional ones for sure are getting money.
9- Now the Internet army will attack and cause they will not have a word they will do what hypocrats do to start a blame game.Lets talk about only this leader and we can talk about others later.
Cheers.
The recent reports by wikiLeaks have caused a confusion among the political leaders of Pakistan. Only Imran Khan has escaped from this mess of secrets which shows how good he can be to prove himself as a leader of the people. The report which reads, “Imran Khan is the only leader out of American influence” shows his ability to work as a genuine leader who is loathe to accepting dictation from America. He believes in making Pakistan a truly independent country with no American interference. Unfortunately, we have not tasted the flavour of independence in true sense of the word and we are frequently made to work as a salve of America unwillingly by the general public and willingly by the ‘corrupt, dirty and dangerous’ politicians.
Imran Khan, the person whose name is always on someone’s tongue in good sense can steer this country out of the current crisis. Winds of change have started to blow across the country especially in Punjab and Imran Khan’s supporters are gathering in greater numbers on the streets. Given the revelations, these dirty and dangerous politicians should be booted out from the democratic polity. They have no place at all in Pakistan. They have exploited the country and its people. So lets bring a positive change and hand over the reins of the leadership to a genuine and honest leadership.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cheers.

1-U say that he doesnot talk against army ...... What the heck was he doing with Musharaf then?
2- Secondly , '' The most easiest thing to do for any one is to blame the others. But the best are the ones who in the worst conditions do something. On Recent Raymond davis case Imran was the most vocal but besides just being vocal he did nothing. He could have collected money from pakistanis to give to the families''

Exactly , a good point , now dont u think , instead of bragging he actually helped flood victims and collected a HUGE sum as AID?
3- U could also have criticized Jinnah , But the fact that Jinnah was rich and lived in a Mansion didnot change the reality , that is , he worked hard for Muslim Rights.If u can criticize Jinnah , how can u not criticize Imran Khan?

And another thing , I dont think many people would have given money for the families of those killed by Davis.Certainly , I myself would never have.
And even if actually Imran Khan would collect , he wont have given 200 million Rs for 3 killed people.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is not u.everone know him he has lot of opportunities to be billion dollors man like gunjas with musharraf.zardar has offered him suger mills but the fact is that he has given all his time wealth life even he has sacrifised his marriage for the nation
1- Not being vocal against the Army as he is vocal against Politicians. He has not been talking against the killing of bealoch. Only area he keeps talking is waziristan. If he will give a statement against Army it will be same like moulana diesel talking agains them. Not at all forful. He never said anything of Army to be accountable to parlaiment and there expences to be monitored.
he was the one who stand agaist musharraf not like ur gunjas who run away like ratas.he is the one who take stand in swat operation against army he is the one who ag ainst any operation in wazirstan
Every thing has been offerd but family refused as punjab govt pursuing them threatening them
When he made his house it was not developed area made his house for his children who come to visit in holidays however it is his only property made with tax paid money not lotting the nation.he is not walley he is human
hahaaaa truth has his own voice ur question shows ur mentality it is ur leader nawaz gunja who buy journalist like Irfan siddiqi hamid mir nazir naji.in yhe progrme imran appera get most rating thats why every one want him

It is poltical strategy to be connected he has not made any alliance we can not kill them we have to deal with than and best way is to be in connection

He has most competant team to know visit insaf.pk
why he sould apolgise he has done noting wrong
hahaaaaaa more than 215000 fans on facebook getting money
u cannot think more than money.please tell how much money is u geeting

why he is contesting with others leader so we have to take into account other leader as well.i know why u have written this as u dont want critcism on gunjas ur paid masters
Cheers.[

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
When it comes to Imran Khan, its a crime to live in a house bought with legitimate and tax-paid earnings, but when it comes to Sharifs, its totally acceptable to have acres of land in Pakistan and millions of pounds in UK without paying tax and without giving proof of their legitimacy. You are a N league hypocrite and deserve no answer, if you want the answers to your stupid questions search the forum, i'm sure you will find them.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is exactly what i expected. Beating behind the bush. Now that you dont have a good answer the so called 10 people internet brigade will start doing hainki phainki.
He never ever talk against army. Dont mention Musharaf, they ( opposition parties) were all against musharaf cause he was president. Army has been doing wrong since last 60 years. Why he does not curse them?
Why he does not say its Army who did everything in Raymond case? Cause He and MQM think they will use generals to get into power. But they dont know they will be used by generals for there wicked plans.
Other replies from nauman are not worth talking as they are all out of anger and no serious talk. If any one willing to talk on a serious note you are most wellcome.
Lets not do leg pulling rather then constructive criticism.

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
What so ever your arguments would be against Imran Khan, but this is true that no other politician in Pakistan has the ability to lead Pakistan nor represent Pakistan to the out side world.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is exactly what i expected. Beating behind the bush. Now that you dont have a good answer the so called 10 people internet brigade will start doing hainki phainki.
He never ever talk against army. Dont mention Musharaf, they ( opposition parties) were all against musharaf cause he was president. Army has been doing wrong since last 60 years. Why he does not curse them?
Why he does not say its Army who did everything in Raymond case? Cause He and MQM think they will use generals to get into power. But they dont know they will be used by generals for there wicked plans.
Other replies from nauman are not worth talking as they are all out of anger and no serious talk. If any one willing to talk on a serious note you are most wellcome.
Lets not do leg pulling rather then constructive criticism.
You are blind, deaf, dumb and completely insane. You are a hypocrite and beating about the bush, you will never be satisfied with anyone until they have stolen billions of rupees from Pakistan and sold out Pakistan. I will not reply to your stupid arguments and i suggest others to do so, you are one of the few persons infected by Imranophobia and only Allah can cure it as humans have not found any cure.

@All
usm100 is the PMLN version of Dr Z Khan, he has wasted our time already on 50 other threads so learn from experience and ignore him.

Last edited:

Just_one

Banned
I responded to usm100 on another thread, in which he made a very similar post.

This is my response:

================================

Sitting with a terrorist means he acknowledges they are a political party. Which he kept telling us that they are not. He told us they are terrorist organization. Why he needed to sit with them?

MQM is a political party which has links with violence. But it is a political party. Even during his firce criticism, he maintained MQM has two faces - one that of violence, the other of middle class workers.

Was he wrong before or is he wrong now?
You misunderstood him, it is your fault. He was right then, and right now.

Or one other argument can be that ok he wants to be like every other politician who keep changing statements every other day.
No, he is not like Zardari, Nawas, or even Altaf.

I thought he said he is not a politician and he will never change himself but this seems to be a big change. We should be ready for more of his changes.
We'll see. Again, you deliberately trying not to understand. Sitting with Nawas Sharif for judges didn't mean Nawas corruption cases were off the table.

Contact with MQM on sovereignty doesn't mean murder charges go away.

All the things happening in the politics these days is that people are allighning themself for the coming elections. Generals are trying to gather the small parties and get them the majority some how so there is a weak government in center which they can easily handle and politicians remain unable to make any big difference. Its a simple thing that is visible to any one.
It is visible to only those who are pawns of the status quo and supporters of corrupt parties like PMLN and PPP.

PMLN is the PRODUCT of establishment. They are their biggest pawn. They don't need anyone else.

Iman's stance on most issues, from drone strikes to war on terror, to Swat operation, to cutting down bureaucracy and army spending, goes against establishment. If Imran wanted to ally with establishment, he would be in power by now.

FOr your leader.. i liked him till last few months but the kind of crapy politics he got into i hate him.
Of course, you hate him now because recently he has been exposing Nawas Sharif, who is not different from Zardari, and you are Nawas loyal supporter (I don't know why, when you know he is just a mediocre politician, not a leader - as stated by you).

He is being hypocrat like all the other leaders.
This includes your leader, Nawas. So why don't you hate him as well?

Do you even know what you are talking about?

You support one hypocrite leader, Nawas Sharif, and hate another "hypocrite" leader, Iman Khan (according to you).

What's with this?

But of course, Imran Khan is NO hypocrite.

So damn greedy that he can do anything to get in power.
Why would he be greedy to get into power? What does he not have in life? He has more fame, respect, fan following, trust of the Pakistani public than your leader will ever have in his entire life time. Why would Imran be greedy for prime minster-ship?

Your political Godfather, Zia-ul-Haq, offered Imran Khan ministries which he turned down. Your leader Nawas offered him seats adjustment in 1997. Musharraf offered to be the prime minister.

If he were greedy for power, he would have been in power by now.

There are channels that are supporting him continuesly. I am not sure where the funding is coming from cause channels will never do anything for free.
See, your true self is coming out.

It is YOUR party and your leader who believes in corruption, nepotism and bribery. You have made it a norm in every Punjab department from top to bottom.

Media invites Imran Khan often because their audience simply wants to see him. And there are clearly many pro-PMLN journalists in the media

He aint vocal against army generals at all. He never said army should be accountable to parliament. He says few words but not the way he should say it. If he thinks army is a holy cow then he should tell is that ok this is the reason why he cant speak.
He doesn't need to learn from you to know in what "way" he should speak about the army.

Imran has vehemently criticized drone strikes, Swat operation, military involvement in tribal areas - all these things go against establishment and army policies. He has also repeatedly said that our army is killing its own people.

But of course, army is not a political party. It can't be handled in the same fashion as political parties. And since the constitutions empowers politicians to make decisions on state matters, it is primarily their responsibility to correct our policies, not army's. Army is under their control. If politicians are incompetent, or are pressurized by the army, they should resign and protest against the army.

Imran Khan has said that if there was a military government in place and Raymond Davis was released, he will directly criticize the army and the secrete agencies. But now there is a so-called democratic government, so the prime responsibility lies with politicians who are in power. If they can't do anything, they should resign, otherwise, they are involved!

The purpose of government is not enjoy protocols and lavish living, it is to take responsibility for the well being of your people. If you can't take responsibility, you don't deserve government.

And it is a fact that politicians play into the hands of the army and establishment because the politicians are corrupt and incompetent and army can pull their strings. A strong leadership, who has public backing and who has credibility, say a leader like Imran Khan, will bring army under control. This is what happened in many countries including Turkey.

He lives in a big villa in the best area of islamabad and yes he says he is different and he feels the pain of people. If you have so much guts to keep asking others , you should do the same yourself. Why not give up a big house like that and shift to a small house like our sahaba and our prophet (pbuh) did. Why not ?? why being hypocrat here on this subject?
What is the hypocrisy? Qauid-e-Azam used to live in big houses. But no one could point a finger on Qauid-e-Azam regarding corruption. Same is the case with Imran Khan.

Big houses are not the problem.Places made out of corruption money and lavish living is. A leader who can't come out without a security convoy is. Imran doesn't do that, this is done by YOUR fake leaders.

He kept using peoples emotions for the raymond issue but did nothing at all.
He is not the government. He could only protest, which he did.

WHen he said he will guard the families home. Why did he left it?
Does Imran has police? Does he has militia? It is the responsibility of Punjab government to protect the families. You have just identified Punjab government's CRIME of not protecting the victims families.

Well, why don't you step down from the government of Punjab and let people protect themselves? Let people stop criminals and looters themselves, let people settle their scores themselves. Why are you sitting in government? To enjoy lavish protocols?

Ok lets pretend every one in pakistani politics is an evil and he is the MR. Right... but what did mr right do??? nothing .
Glad you admitted everyone in government is evil. Now stop supporting evil.

Now about Imran Khan:

A citizen of Pakistan can only protest. He can do nothing more until he is in power.Do you want Imran to take laws into his own hands? To create his own police, a state within a state?

Are you okay?

just using our emotions and thats it? Will he be sitting with MQM and moulana diesel and the crappy Jamat islami whose leader does not know a $hit. IS that what a leader should be like??
Absolutely. Sitting with everybody for ONE point agenda, not personal interests. He sat with crappy Nawas Sharif as well during Judges Movement.

My opinion is if Imran wanted to really play some positive role in Raymond case then he should have used his party workers and gave there families some money by collecting from people and also keep a watch at there homes and keep in touch with them.
He visited the families. His party launched protests. They even offered them help but they said their justice is ONLY retribution as per the law.

But how can he keep watch over? He doesn't have police under his control. You have again identified several CRIMES of Punjab government. thank you.

Every one else is an evil but where were you?
Everyone in government was culprit. Now outside of government.

Imran was not the government. How could he handle matters of government and state?

you are also no where to be found. You never ever say anything against the armies role in killing of balouch... are they nbot pakistani? Why not Why saving the bloody arses of the generals?
Imran is the only leader to visit Quetta in recent years, in 2009. He has condemned military operations in Baluchistan as well - many times. Try listening to his interviews and policy statements.

I have so much but let me stop and not say more.
Glad you stopped because my "bullsh!t" indentifiers would have been blown off and I would not have replied such calmly.

Now you have the answers.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is Imran in the process of becoming a politician without Rules i.e. a 'Sharif'?
The answer is NO!

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats it. No reasonable answers and just blind n deaf like every other party. You are all no different cause you cannot take criticism. If we like some one still we should be able to take criticism. its a good thing. Dont drag yourself so much into emotions that you are afraid of criticism. Every one makes mistake but admitting it takes courage. But you guys are dumb enough who did not even understood the reason for the post.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cause you dont have any answers now? or you are told that only one of your co worker will reply lol. I can see what i said is happening. You guys are a team of guys who sit some where and are being paid. Thats a real good idea . Good work keep it up.
You are blind, deaf, dumb and completely insane. You are a hypocrite and beating about the bush, you will never be satisfied with anyone until they have stolen billions of rupees from Pakistan and sold out Pakistan. I will not reply to your stupid arguments and i suggest others to do so, you are one of the few persons infected by Imranophobia and only Allah can cure it as humans have not found any cure.

@All
usm100 is the PMLN version of Dr Z Khan, he has wasted our time already on 50 other threads so learn from experience and ignore him.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cause you dont have any answers now? or you are told that only one of your co worker will reply lol. I can see what i said is happening. You guys are a team of guys who sit some where and are being paid. Thats a real good idea . Good work keep it up.
People of your mentality can never comprehend that someone can work without personal interests or monetary gains, thats why everyone looks like a paid goon to you.
If you come up with a fair question you will get answers, but if you keep throwing the same old questions recycled and reused that have been answered many times, then I will not waste my time.
Enjoy your rants.