IS DEMOCRACY KUFR?

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
IS DEMOCRACY NOT RIGHT?

100% DEMOCRACY IS ALWAYS WORSE THAN KUFR N SHIRK . SUFI MOHAMMAD MIGHT BE WRONG IN HIS OTHER DEEDS BUT NOT IN SAYING THIS DEMOCRACY KUFR.
DR ISRAR WOULD SAY ISLAM IS NEITHER THEOCRACY NOR DEMOCRACY BUT A MIXTURE OF BOTH.[/color]
COMPLETE DEMOCRACY IS AS MUCH DISASTROUS AS WE ARE SEEING THESE DAYS.
WHY I M SAYING IT IS KUFR, I HAVE REASON TO SAY IT.

I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY WE RESTRICT OUR RELIGION ISLAM TO JUST PRAYERS AND MOSQUES. INFACT IT TEACHES US POLITICS, RULING AND RUNNING THE GOVERNMENT. KHILAFAT IS CONTRARY TO THIS DEMOCRACY .

WHATS WRONG IN THIS DEMOCRACY?

IN THIS SORT OF DEMOCRACY WHEN THERE IS 75% OR MORE FAVOUR OF A BILL, THE BILL IS PASSED EVEN IF IT AGAINST THE ALLAHS DIVINE LAWS. ISNT IT SO? INFACT IN A STATE ALLAHS MADE LAWS MUST BE IMPOSED AS SUCH AND IN REMAINING THING WE CAN DO IJTIHAD . THE THINGS ARE MUBAH.

WHAT IS THEN KHILAFAT?

KHILAFAH MEANS VICETERENCY . AS THERE IS A CAPTAIN AND VICE CAPTAIN SO IS ALLAH AND KHALIFA. KHALIFAH JUST IMPOSES ALL THE LAWS OF ALLAH ON THE LANDHE IS VICE OF ALLAH. HE CAN NEVER MAKE LAWS AGAINST ALLAH LAWS BUT WITHIN LIMITATIONS HE CAN TAKE AVICE FROM HIS SHURA.

WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

I HAVE SHOWN JUST ONLY ONE DIFFERENCE ABOVE . IF ONLY THIS THIN OPENS OUR MINDS IT WILL BE GODS GIFT. IT IS OUR OBLIGATION TO ESTABLISH THE RULES OF ALLAH IN OUR BELOVED COUNTRY .AGAIN USING THE WORD OBLIGATION. ITS OUR OBLIGATION. IF WE DONT DO IT WE WILL BE ASKED HEREAFTER. THERE IS HELL OF OTHER THINGS IN MY MIND BUT CANT DO IT HERE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT
[email protected]
IN MY OPINION DR ISRAR AHMAD IS THE ONLY ONE DOING RIGHTLY FOR THIS PURPOSE. QUESTIONS ABOUT HIM CAN BE ASKED FROM ME.
JAZAKALLAH

BKKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Its True Brother... we got the country in the name of islam and promised to ALLAH that we will implement HIS supreme law in this country...but where is islam and where is islamic law in pakistan??? our courts are obeying all british laws... and in Quran ALLAH says ( JO LOG QURAN KE SIWA KISI AUR QANOON PE FAISLAY KARTE HEIN, WOH KAFIR HEIN/ZALIM HEIN/FASIQ HEIN....surah al-maaidah ayah no. 44,45,47)...we broke our promise to ALLAH and now you can see the consequences

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
bbkhan rightly quted the verse of quran
but brother our duty does not end by posting in a forum. it infact starts from here . we will have to give our hands in hands of people working for this cause. after a thorough study i found tanzeem e islami is working for this cause by core of hearts.

Dr Who

Citizen
Like every Man Made law it is also full of Flaws

Defination of Democracy
Govt Of the People By the People For the People ( People are euqal to the Total Global Population )

So we can say that Democracy is Equal to Chaos and who ever Brings Order out of chaos is the Admin. Moderator, Leader,Ruler etc ...............

It is Impossible for Billions of People to come to a single Conclusion, Decission, But it gets easier if One Person Or a group of people come in terms with each other, and they have what it takes than walla...... a (Democractic Or Not ) Govt is Formed ...............
President,PrimeMinister,ChiefJustice,Ministers,Civil Servents,Generals, etc

Results can be verified by checking any post on this Forum Rules apply to everyone, everywhere, everytime a new Topic is posted ( Internet*& Everywhere*)

Democracy is an illusion.............. You will be thinking I M out of my Mind .............well you might be Right ........Or Wrong ..........
So here is an Example If you see the Financial Figures of Pakistan or any other country you will Definatly use these indicators to tell the Geo,Political,Economical Situtaion of that country
Figures taken from Wikipedia At the Time of Writing this Post
GDP (PPP) 2008 estimate
- Total $422.392 billion[3] (27th)
- Per capita $2,624[3] (133rd)
GDP (nominal) 2008 estimate
- Total $164.557 billion[3] (48th)
- Per capita $1,022[3] (142nd)

can any1 Explain this Per capita $2,624 that every Pakistani Is Contributing this Much to The GDP. Oh i Know It is just a Formula So Democracy Is also A Formula Which is Being Forced by People and Forces Behind the Curtain .......Never Mind The Pupets Like Obama, Mush, Zardari ,Nawaz Etc

I have no Affiliation with Tanzeem and i do not have any Affection for Dr Asrar
This Reply is Based on my own conclusion which are not perfect since i am an Ordianry Human .....

Those of you who are living in Eu are thinkin that they are livin in a Democratic Country they should Think Again Its not Called Democracy these days

Well that is It for Now I will Update this Post Later Tonight
T

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
naeem08 said:
IS DEMOCRACY NOT RIGHT?

100% DEMOCRACY IS ALWAYS WORSE THAN KUFR N SHIRK . SUFI MOHAMMAD MIGHT BE WRONG IN HIS OTHER DEEDS BUT NOT IN SAYING THIS DEMOCRACY KUFR.
DR ISRAR WOULD SAY ISLAM IS NEITHER THEOCRACY NOR DEMOCRACY BUT A MIXTURE OF BOTH.[/color]

I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY WE RESTRICT OUR RELIGION ISLAM TO JUST PRAYERS AND MOSQUES. INFACT IT TEACHES US POLITICS, RULING AND RUNNING THE GOVERNMENT. KHILAFAT IS CONTRARY TO THIS DEMOCRACY .

IN THIS SORT OF DEMOCRACY WHEN THERE IS 75% OR MORE FAVOUR OF A BILL, THE BILL IS PASSED EVEN IF IT AGAINST THE ALLAHS DIVINE LAWS. ISNT IT SO? INFACT IN A STATE ALLAHS MADE LAWS MUST BE IMPOSED AS SUCH AND IN REMAINING THING WE CAN DO IJTIHAD . THE THINGS ARE MUBAH.

WHAT IS THEN KHILAFAT?

KHILAFAH MEANS VICETERENCY . AS THERE IS A CAPTAIN AND VICE CAPTAIN SO IS ALLAH AND KHALIFA. KHALIFAH JUST IMPOSES ALL THE LAWS OF ALLAH ON THE LANDHE IS VICE OF ALLAH. HE CAN NEVER MAKE LAWS AGAINST ALLAH LAWS BUT WITHIN LIMITATIONS HE CAN TAKE AVICE FROM HIS SHURA.

WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

I HAVE SHOWN JUST ONLY ONE DIFFERENCE ABOVE . IF ONLY THIS THIN OPENS OUR MINDS IT WILL BE GODS GIFT. IT IS OUR OBLIGATION TO ESTABLISH THE RULES OF ALLAH IN OUR BELOVED COUNTRY .AGAIN USING THE WORD OBLIGATION. ITS OUR OBLIGATION. IF WE DONT DO IT WE WILL BE ASKED HEREAFTER. THERE IS HELL OF OTHER THINGS IN MY MIND BUT CANT DO IT HERE. YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT
[email protected]
IN MY OPINION DR ISRAR AHMAD IS THE ONLY ONE DOING RIGHTLY FOR THIS PURPOSE. QUESTIONS ABOUT HIM CAN BE ASKED FROM ME.
JAZAKALLAH

Like I always say, its not DEMOCRACY, its DEMOCRAZY
Democrazy = Demagh (ki) kharabi

Democracy is basically a thing for Christains and Jews because they do not have any book for a devine guidance.

in democracy, govt is run by handful of selected people who may or may not have any religous knowledge. And people are left alone to do what ever they want to do. This creates social lawlessness, gandagi, uryaniat, and all other gandagis that is forbidden i Islam. This way, since people can do their things, they do not revolt against the govt. The govt is protected securely. this is the reason you will see no public revolt in DEMOCRATIC countries

Democracy is NOT for an Islamic country. We have our own constituion - the Book - bit following the Book has yielding what we are going thru right now - zillat-o-khari, youknow the rest.

Khilafat is the way to go

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
nice posting gooz
I HAVE NEVER BECOME BIASED OR IRRATIONAL BUT THIS IS SUCH A DISGUSTING THING THAT I FORGET MY LIMITATIONS . WE MUST BECOME THE FIGHTERS FOR PROTECTION OF ALLAHS HUDOOD. THIS CANT BE DONE ALONE . SOME JAMAT IS NEEDED FOR THIS STRUGGLE . I SEARCHED THE JAMAT HAVING TWO QUALITIES
1. WORKING FOR ESTABLISHING THE RULE OF ALLAH(IN SHORT KHILAFAH).
2. HAVING A NICE CONTINUOUS PROGRAM FOR INDIVIDUAL TRAINING ON THE BASIS OF QURAN AND SUNNAT.
IN SHORT I SEARCHED FOR AN ISLAMIC REVOLUTIONARY JAMAT. AND I FOUND
TANZEEM E ISLAMI . A CONTINUATION OF MOLANA MODOODIS THOUGHTS FOUNDED BY DR ISRAR AHMAD.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Allama Iqbal had, in a moment of his rare inspiration, said about democracy :

Is baat Ko Ek Mard - E - Firangi Ne Kiya Fash

Har Chand Ke Dana Esay Khola Nahin Karte

Jamhorriat woh Tarz-e-hukumat Hai Ke Jismain

Bandon Ko Gina Karte Hain Taula Nahin Karte

????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ????

The Dakoo Zardari managed to become President of Pakistan is a prove of failure of democratic system.

I do not understand how these animals mange to enter the assemblies. The only reason they manage to be elected, which I can think of the flaws in democratic system. The democratic system may be suitable for countries where more than 90 percent people are educated ( Educated = at least matriculation passed).

In countries like Pakistan where literacy rate is very low. I would suggest that only those citizen should have right to vote who have at least matriculation certificate. Once Pakistan achieve more than 90 percent literacy rate than this condition may be omitted.

Malik495

gazoomartian said:
naeem08 said:
IS DEMOCRACY NOT RIGHT?

WHAT IS THEN KHILAFAT?

WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

[email protected]
JAZAKALLAH

Democracy is basically a thing for Christains and Jews because they do not have any book for a devine guidance.

in democracy, govt is run by handful of selected people who may or may not have any religous knowledge. And people are left alone to do what ever they want to do. This creates social lawlessness, gandagi, uryaniat, and all other gandagis that is forbidden i Islam. This way, since people can do their things, they do not revolt against the govt. The govt is protected securely. this is the reason you will see no public revolt in DEMOCRATIC countries

Democracy is NOT for an Islamic country. We have our own constituion - the Book - bit following the Book has yielding what we are going thru right now - zillat-o-khari, youknow the rest.

well said Gazoo ji..... but sorry atleast i dont want to see ZH as khalifa as you want...
but the theory which you have defined about democracy is perfect.. the only solution of all problem is The Quran and sunnah...

gazoomartian

Malik495 said:
gazoomartian said:
naeem08 said:
IS DEMOCRACY NOT RIGHT?

WHAT IS THEN KHILAFAT?

WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

[email protected]
JAZAKALLAH

well said Gazoo ji..... but sorry atleast i dont want to see ZH as khalifa as you want...
but the theory which you have defined about democracy is perfect.. the only solution of all problem is The Quran and sunnah...

thank you bro. This is the first time you have 1/2 agreed with me [funnny]

You dont have to see ZH for Khalifa. We all have our choices but you shouldnt be making propaganda either

gazoomartian

naeem08 said:
nice posting gooz
I HAVE NEVER BECOME BIASED OR IRRATIONAL BUT THIS IS SUCH A DISGUSTING THING THAT I FORGET MY LIMITATIONS . WE MUST BECOME THE FIGHTERS FOR PROTECTION OF ALLAHS HUDOOD. THIS CANT BE DONE ALONE . SOME JAMAT IS NEEDED FOR THIS STRUGGLE . I SEARCHED THE JAMAT HAVING TWO QUALITIES
1. WORKING FOR ESTABLISHING THE RULE OF ALLAH(IN SHORT KHILAFAH).
2. HAVING A NICE CONTINUOUS PROGRAM FOR INDIVIDUAL TRAINING ON THE BASIS OF QURAN AND SUNNAT.
IN SHORT I SEARCHED FOR AN ISLAMIC REVOLUTIONARY JAMAT. AND I FOUND
TANZEEM E ISLAMI . A CONTINUATION OF MOLANA MODOODIS THOUGHTS FOUNDED BY DR ISRAR AHMAD.

I love ulamas because my dad was also an Aalim. I love and respect muhtram Asrar Ahmed, but he and his tanzeem would serve the country a lot better staying out of politics and offer guideance when needed. He is not suitable for politics. But I would love to have his input on Islmaic needs

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
I REMEBER IN COLLEGE DAYS THERE WERE ISLAMI JAMIAT TALBA ELECTIONS TO CHOOSE AMEER OF COLLEGE.
YOU WERE GIVEN A BLANK PAPER AND YOU WROTE THE NAME OF YOUR CHOICE. NO CANDIDATES WERE ANNOUNCED. NO ONE PRESENTED HIMSELF AS A CANDIDATE. RATHER GUYS WERE SHY TO BECOME AMEER.
I THINK THAT WAY OF CHOOING YOUR LEADER IS ISLAMIC AND DEMOCRATIC.(PLEASE DON'T JUMP ON ME I WAS NEVER IN JAMIAT BUT I LIKED THAT ELECTION PROCESS)

Malik495

thank you bro. This is the first time you have 1/2 agreed with me [funnny]

You dont have to see ZH for Khalifa. We all have our choices but you shouldnt be making propaganda either

Its a difference of opinion not a propaganda.... and you have to bear it with open heart.. your opinion can be right only in your eyes... but as for as my view is concerend i have ful freedom to decide whats true and whats wrong.. and anybody who opposes your claims then dont label it ''a propaganda''.....aap ko azadi hay hawa men laathi ghumanay ki lakin aap ki yeh azadi wahan khatm ho jati hay jahan se meri naak shuru hoti hay.. hope you understand it correctly... :roll:

drkjke

naeem08 said:
IS DEMOCRACY NOT RIGHT?

WHAT IS THEN KHILAFAT?

WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

[email protected]
JAZAKALLAH

YES .DEMOCRACY IS KUFER.SOLID KUFER
BECAUSE IN DEMOCRACY A MAJORITY CAN CHANGE ALLAH'S DIVINE LAWS (LIKE IT HAPPENED IN MUSHARAF ERA WHEN HADOOD ORDINANCE WERE DELETED BY MAJORITY)
DEMOCRACY IS KUFER AND THATS WHY PAKISTAN IS UNDER ALLAH'S AZAAB CONSTANTLY AND WORSE TIMES ARE AHEAD
CANT ANYONE SEE!

Ozmurd

Voter (50+ posts)
I don't think democracy is kufr. If the law says that Allah is the ruler and every law that contradicts the teaching of Islam should be rejected (like in Qarar dad Maqasid 1949) then you can't say its kufr. Also, if you change name of parliament with shura so it's the same thing. What if the Khalifa you choose turn out to be same as Zardari and shura has corrupts to endorse him. The situation will be same as it is now..
Dr. Israr also said in his many speeches that democracy is closest form of Caliphate. The only difference is, in democracy the ultimate power is considered to be the people while in Islam Allah is supreme. There's no difference other than that..

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Following videos of discussion between Dr. Israr Ahmed and Javed Ahmed Ghamidi about the concept of Islamic State are worth watching.

Part 1:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbn2FBIkAOk&feature=related[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XStWd5wfi30&feature=related[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihWvyjAcZMo[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF2ck93dxqg&feature=related[/video]

Part 2:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_z30c9hZtU&feature=related[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHbA4OkM7BM&feature=related[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND1cOn4pFG8&feature=related[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Uz3mP9kZRs&feature=related[/video]

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Naeem08,
100% DEMOCRACY IS ALWAYS WORSE THAN KUFR N SHIRK
Please enlighten us what you mean by "Kufr n Shirk", what is their definition and how that fits into a form of government which is called "democracy".
COMPLETE DEMOCRACY IS AS MUCH DISASTROUS AS WE ARE SEEING THESE DAYS.WHY I M SAYING IT IS KUFR, I HAVE REASON TO SAY IT.
Please elaborate your reasons why it is Kufr.
IN THIS SORT OF DEMOCRACY WHEN THERE IS 75% OR MORE FAVOUR OF A BILL, THE BILL IS PASSED EVEN IF IT AGAINST THE ALLAHS DIVINE LAWS. ISNT IT SO?
Your assertion is based on "assumption" that 100 percent of people in a democratic set up will be already Kafir n Mushrik, so that could be the case where they will be passing all laws contrary to Allah's Laws. So your assumption start is vague. If all the people are already Kafr n Mushriks or so called Muslims, then what is the fault of "democracy"?
Your post lack substance and logic when declaring a thing that it is "kufr n shrik".
@Ozmrud
I don't think democracy is kufr. If the law says that Allah is the ruler and every law that contradicts the teaching of Islam should be rejected (like in Qarar dad Maqasid 1949) then you can't say its kufr. Also, if you change name of parliament with shura so it's the same thing. What if the Khalifa you choose turn out to be same as Zardari and shura has corrupts to endorse him. The situation will be same as it is now..
Dr. Israr also said in his many speeches that democracy is closest form of Caliphate. The only difference is, in democracy the ultimate power is considered to be the people while in Islam Allah is supreme. There's no difference other than that.
Absolutely right. First of all people should go beyond the concept of only "accepting" the Islamic Law and adopt their "practicality". It is where people fail and are failing. "Everyone in his/her own capacity is obliged to practice the Islamic Law", once that stage is there, the "form of governance democratic or otherwise will be irrelevant".

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
@GAZOMARTIAN

WHO SAY TO YOU THAT DR ISRAR IS TAKING PART IN POLITICS. NEVER EVER.
HE WAS OFFERED BY MUSHARAF TO BE THE PRIME MINISTER BUT HE DENIED AND WITHSTOOD TO REMAIN OUT OF POLITICS. INFACT POLITICS IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JAMATE ISLAMI AND TANZEEM E ISLAMI.

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
@BABADEENA

I HAVE READ OUR QUERIES . BROTHER THESE QUESTIONS DEMAND DETAILED ANSWERS TO AVOID THAT DETAIL I JUST POSTED THE THEME NOW I WILL HAVE TO WRITE FOR YOU.I AM POSTING REPLY SOON NOW I HAVE SHORT OF TIME.

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
@ babadeena.
I WILL TRY TO BE BRIEF. I SAY DEMOCRACY IS KUFR AND SHIRK AND ZULM ALSO.
NOW LET ME SAY WHY IT IS KUFR.
FIRST POINT WHICH EVERYONE WOULD AGREE IS THAT LAWS MADE BY ALLAH MUST BE IMPLEMENTED AS SUCH. IN THIS DEMOCRACY WHEN MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ARE IN THE FAVOUR OF A RESOLUTION IT IS MADE A LAW. ISNT IT?
IN THIS MANNER THE PEOPLE ARE AT A DISASTROUS FREEDOM TO MAKE THEIR OWN LAWS. ACTUAALY WHAT THE DISPUTE IS , IS
" WHO IS THE LAW MAKER?"
THIS DEMOCRACY GIVE THIS LAW MAKING POWER TO THE PEOPLE , THAT THEY SELECT THEIR REPRESENTATIVES AND THEY HAVE THE LAW MAKING POWER i.e PARLIAMENT IS SUPREME.EVEN IF A LAW IS CONTRARY TO ISLAM, ITS CONTRARY TO ALLAHS LAW, IT IS MADE LAW IF MAJORITY IS IN ITS FAVOUR .
WHAT SHOULD BE IS THAT ALLAHS LAWS SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED AS SUCH AND WHERE, IN LIMITATIONS, WE ARE FREE ,WE CAN MAKE LAWS WHICH IS CALLED "MUBAH".
IN THIS SORT OF DEMOCRACY WE DO NOT IMPOSE ALLAHS LAWS WE IMPOSE OUR OWN LAWS . "POPULAR SOVERENIGHTY" IS PRACTICED AND ALLAHS AUTHORITY IS CHALLENGED.90%OF LAWS IN PAKISTAN ARE AGAINST THE ALLAHS LAWS AND DECISIONS ARE MADE ACCORDING TO THESE LAWS . NOW LISTEN WHAT ALLAH SAYS ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT IMPLEMENT HIS LAWS
SURA ALMAIDA
" AND THOSE WHO DO NOT JUDGE BY WHAT ALLAH HAS REVEALED ARE FASIQIN."
IN THE SAME SURA
" AND THOSE WHO DO NOT JUDGE BY WHAT ALLAH HAS REVEALED ARE ZALIMIN"
AND THEN ULTIMATELY ALLAH CALL THEM KAFIR
"AND THOSE WHO DO NOT JUDGE BY WHAT ALLAH HAS REVEALED ARE DISBELIEVERS(KAFIRIN)."
I NOT NEED TO ELABORATE FURTHER.
WE HAVE MADE POPULARSOVEREGNIGHTY TO STAND INFRONT OF ALLAH AND THIS IS KUFR.
AGREE OR NOT?