Iran fires missiles towards Indian Ocean - بازی لے جائے گا iran

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Today for the first time, Iran's IRNA news agency reported that the country had fired two missiles with a range of 1,900 km, coupled with TV coverage, into the mouth of the Indian Ocean.

http://www.irna.ir/NewsShow.aspx?NID=30468559

Hajizadeh said that Iran's missiles have a range of up to 2,000 kilometers, adding that Iran has the ability to produce longer-ranged ones (missiles) but presently there is no need to produce them." The purpose of the test firing was all too clear: "Our desired targets and the country's threatening us are located well within the reach [of our missiles]," he said. In other words: any US-based invasion of Iran will most certainly see prompt retaliation against US national-interests in the region.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/188265.html

Naval_Update_07_06_11_800.jpg

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
jis simt mein chahe sifat e sail e rawan chal
vadi yeh hamari hai yeh sehra bhi hamara

ghairat hai badi cheez jahan e tag o dau mien
pehnati hai darvesh ko taj e sar e dara

duniya ko hai phir ma'arka e ruh o badan pesh
tehzeeb ne phir apne darindon ko ubhara

Allah ko pa mardi e mo'min pe bharosa
iblees ko Europe ki mashinon ka sahara

bravo

Banned
Iran should not look beyond arabian sea,which will only promote enmity in the region.it will be bad for health of those mullah regime who are depriving people of their true rights!!

not even 1 irani i have met like their govt !!

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
Iran should not look beyond arabian sea,which will only promote enmity in the region.it will be bad for health of those mullah regime who are depriving people of their true rights!!

not even 1 irani i have met like their govt !![/QUOTE
correction:u havent met even a single true irani

bravo

Banned

not even 1 irani i have met like their govt !![/QUOTE
correction:u havent met even a single true irani

true irani=maulwi :)!!
i have met 100+irani and they all hate their regime !!