Insaaf at its BEST !!

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
what is the problem?...is he using public money for this?...but if he used his Fathers position for this ...then its a matter of concern...if u have any clue, file a complaint...then it must be investigated and dealt accordingly....
yehi soch jo patwarion ki hoti thi ab youthiyo ki hogia hai same pathetic logic bhai president of pakistan ka ek status hai jsy papa johnes khula ab ye dental open ho rha hai

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
yehi soch jo patwarion ki hoti thi ab youthiyo ki hogia hai same pathetic logic bhai president of pakistan ka ek status hai jsy papa johnes khula ab ye dental open ho rha hai
This thinking was the downfall of Patwari and now it will be sucidie for Youthia as well.

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
Arif Alvi acted as a harami Patwaris, we are trying to tame these shitty old doggy system but these pti limping leaders making old corrupt systems bitch to bark at all our efforts.

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
Surprisingly these harami Patwaris knows what is right and wrong, but they only bark at those who dont show BIG JUICY BONE or qatri Boner to there baji.

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
what is the problem?...is he using public money for this?...but if he used his Fathers position for this ...then its a matter of concern...if u have any clue, file a complaint...then it must be investigated and dealt accordingly....
Yes there is a problem please read the conflict of interest laws it clearly includes the immediate family also in its ambit. Moreover, this is the practicing spot (business place) of President Alvi. He can't distance himself from the deal by saying it as his son's deal only.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ya hota ha. It is written the consitituation of Pakistan that President should be sacked on this. Imran Khan is only benefiting his own darbari and friends like PMLN and PPP did in past.

relax!!!!...what is written in constitution?...what has he done???...if he has done any thing wrong then he must be?? but 1st u have to identify issue to blame him??...

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes there is a problem please read the conflict of interest laws it clearly includes the immediate family also in its ambit. Moreover, this is the practicing spot (business place) of President Alvi. He can't distance himself from the deal by saying it as his son's deal only.
what? immediate family cant to do business or do MoU with international entity for improvise quality of service? or what?...i said if president post is used in any way or form and you can bring it, then sure...there is a conflict of interest and it should be dealt accordingly??...but 1st it has to be established what violation president has made???

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not even 1% chance of profiting his own organization. It is a conflict of interest. Imran Khan is so maunafiq that he lectures of law that he does not himself does not follow than he begs PPP and PMLN to follow law.

First change comes within not outside.
an MoU is just signed???? u declared imran khan munafiq? On what??? u have to identify the violation that cause the conflict of interest???......i said if president post is used in any way or form and you can bring it, then sure...then there is a conflict of interest and it should be dealt accordingly??...but 1st it has to be established what violation president has made???

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
sad!!... an MoU is just signed...what your reason is??... immediate family cant to do business or do MoU with international entity for improvise quality of service? or what?...i said if president post is used in any way or form and you can bring it, then sure...there is a conflict of interest and it should be dealt accordingly??...but 1st it has to be established what violation president has made???

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
what? immediate family cant to do business or do MoU with international entity for improvise quality of service? or what?...i said if president post is used in any way or form and you can bring it, then sure...there is a conflict of interest and it should be dealt accordingly??...but 1st it has to be established what violation president has made???
Nahi karsakata not even friends. Written consitituation cannot change in favor of Chawal PM.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nope....the point still rest....how does presidency is used for this MoU...if this is the case, it makes sense other wise its useless...according to your logic if my son doing a medical business, then he must stop doing or expanding it, soon i become president??....Since this is my field of profession, let me educate you...the investigator search one main question, had that person could get his/her advantage, whatever it may be (in this case you can take example of MoU), if he himself or his/her immediate family member would not have it, otherwise than using the position of power...simple...same standard is laid by our Prophet Mohammed...if that is the case he is accountable, if not he is not, as simple as that...

Last edited:

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nope....the point still rest....how does presidency is used for this MoU...if this is the case, it makes sense other wise its useless...according to your logic if my son doing a medical business, then he must stop doing or expanding it, soon i become president??....Since this is my field of profession, let me educate you...the investigator search one main question, had that person could get his/her advantage, whatever it may be (in this case you can take example of MoU), if he himself or his/her immediate family member would not have at the position of power...simple...same standard is laid by our Prophet Mohammed...if that is the case he is accountable, if not he is not, as simple as that...
Imran Khan is the most Munafiq PM as the history of Pakistan. He should sack Arif asap.

Very lunatic people have occupied chairs in this government. It seems like everyone in this gov is busy in playing his role in precipitating the ultimate disaster.

Arif Alvi acted as a harami Patwaris, we are trying to tame these shitty old doggy system but these pti limping leaders making old corrupt systems bitch to bark at all our efforts.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1464994386161319937 arifkarim Tit4Tat

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Did president Arif Alvi award a contract to his son where his son's dental company will be checking and curing the whole of the nation's teeth and paid by the government?
The father and the son are dentists since the big bang occurred, should they stop doing what they always did for a living.
Are they going for public money contracts?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is not acceptable at all.
Even though, after becoming the president, he had resigned from his dental company but, he should not have attended his son's business dealings.