INDOPAK FRIENDSHIP

imran0033

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Friendship can not be built on these factors dear. showbiz can not bring the friendship in. we need something else. we have to eliminate distrust first and this is a minimum requirement for friendship.

S

shagi

There is absolute trust deficit. This is not the solution.......

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
We cant tie ourselves into proper friendship. You know 2 nation theory was the base of Pakistan. But now a days to put peace on both sides we should draw some lines it may called understandings or a kind of friendship.

G

INDOPAK FRIENDSHIP
this is impossible never ever but just in one case when most of people of india convert in islamthen may be yes when there is a muslim ruler and muslim are not living this ind of life ,

possible things with india
to have biznes,
to have trade,
may to help each other to bulid something,
to play cricket,
may be solve water problim with them ,
kashmir problim without war,
possible defend Asia from war together for both countries benefit,
and also possible WAR

indiansher

Citizen
hey ppboy
who told u india want ur friendship???we r only intrested in sincer paki brother.india never intrested in idiots.u r even not fit as rival :evil: .but uing us by ur r entertaing us by supid ,uchalkood,.so we can accept u as timepass joker :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

indiansher said:
hey ppboy
who told u india want ur friendship???we r only intrested in sincer paki brother.india never intrested in idiots.u r even not fit as rival :evil: .but uing us by ur r entertaing us by supid ,uchalkood,.so we can accept u as timepass joker :lol: :lol: :lol:
i just want to say first go and teach ur hindu nation please then come and talk with us , answer my question ? why hindo they drnk pissand eat cow shit for ehat ?
2nd tell me why dont u have people mind ur making some thing with ur own hand and after clling this thing god?
and animals like monkys and elephent , rat snake , and etc........... making evry thing as god and worship ???
why dont u see the rest of world what they r doing they eat these animal even when all hindo they come in eu or any where out they eat evry thing so why dont u guys accpet truth ????????
i dont want to any thing bad talking just wat answer of my qestions pls
its not any thying against ur religon or country this is just simple question making to curious want to know these things , so pls answer me honestly

indiansher

Citizen
ok ppboy will u please tell me what ever h.indus r doing,howdoes it effect u.we eat cow shit, drink cow piss,worship animals,why this irritate u.for ur knowledge india doendorce veg but never put any ban on nonveg.india don,t endorce alcohl but not prohbited in india.india is muliculture soicity.there r diffrent type of beliefs.we respect everyone.u will find many vegetarin muslims here & many nonveg hindus as well.all in all there is space for everyone here but difficult for u to understand becoz u growup in such soicity where no redpect for others faith or culture.if anyone donot follow ur desired style of life ,just kill him.dear ppboy believe in god woreship of god is very personal matter for any individual,no one has any right to comment on others.i can put many awkward things about islam.but here atticates and manners does matters.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
@indiansher

Hey you are underestimating PPBoy, come with issues, topics and then debate with PPBoy, i bet he'll F... you hard.

NO INDIAN IS LIKE SHER CUZ NO SHER IS VEGETARIAN :D :D

VEGETARIAN LION
lion_1326.jpg

imran0033

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
indiansher said:
hey ppboy

there is no point of friendship between us, YES we can arrange some settlement that we should not interfere in eachother country and we should not have war. we were enemy, we are and we will always be. so forget about friendship....

LOVE INDIA PAKISTAN

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcnxe1H_Fjc&feature=related[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwMgFTZswU8&feature=related[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqB0xEJVfZ0&feature=related[/video]