Indian Terrorists organizations Backed by Indian Government

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Its Reality - - - Indian terrorists organizations backed by Indian government taking oath in public to destroy and kill muslims

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLIMFso4tMM[/video]

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Oops looks like there are zAID hAMID in India too.... There is no difference between fanatics, Be it HINDU or MUSLIM.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nepali Pandit said:
Oops looks like there are zAID hAMID in India too.... There is no difference between fanatics, Be it HINDU or MUSLIM.

---How easily you tried to put it off :o but reality suggests otherwise, these hindu fundamentalists are part of india's biggest ruling party BJP whose agenda needs no more clarification first Lk advani involved and even charged in inciting hatred against muslims and been found to be directly invloved in the demolition of babri mosque :evil: :evil: and now this retard :evil: so ya'll have an official party fanned by hindu fundamentalism that's been governing india every other term :evil:

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:

This idiot is not even 1/10th of Zahid Hamid.... and dont flush it out by comparning fanatics.India is playing with Fire.. Just wait, if India continues on killing innocent women and children in Pakistan :x every Pakistani will be like Zaid Hamid and they will all make India pay 10 time more :!:

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Friends :) ,

1. All Religious Fundamentalists are the same, these people do not value human life, and call for mass murder to meet their goals...

2. The only solution for worlds problems is Separation of religion and State

Just imagine hadn't India been a secular state, what the condition of minorities would have been???

3. Just imagine if India had a Blasphemy Law which stated that if anybody criticizes Hindu gods, then he should be put to death...
Just imagine if conversions were banned in India...

4. We the common people are the ones who suffer because of these religious fundamentalists.

Religion is our common enemy my friends...

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Info on Diaz Dimah: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13764
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following are the views of Diaz Dimah:

1. Hinduism is a religion of peace :) ...In Hinduism if you hurt another person in anyway, its like you have killed the whole humanity...Because Hinduism is a religion of peace...

2. The people in the video are taking teachings of Hinduism out of context ... :evil:

They are priests etc. and "Religion" is their full time "Job", but still they don't know Hinduism...Only I know what true Hindusim is... it is pure, it is peaceful... :geek:

3. If you look at the 5000+yr. history of Hinduism you will find that there hasn't been any discrimination or hate against anybody...it is such an "Amazing" religion... :D

4. Unfortunately people take Hinduism "out of context". :x
You have to read Hindu scriptures in Sanskrit only...if you read these in Hindi or English or any other language, then, you will not understand the true meaning...
They should be read in Sanskrit only, as they were originally meant to be...

5. Hey!!!!!! if you don't agree that Hinduism is a religion of peace, "mein tumhare daant todh dunga" (i will break your teeth), not only that, if you say that Hinduism is not a religion of peace then you will "Burn in Hellfire for eternity".

If you say anything about our gods, i will k*** you...

But, Hinduism is a religion of peace, yes, even though i have written about the punishments that are in store for you "infidels", still, Hinduism is a religion of peace...

Only Hindus are going to heaven, everybody else will burn in Hell...Jai Shri Ram!!! Jai Shri Ram!!!

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
3. Just imagine if India had a Blasphemy Law which stated that if anybody criticizes Hindu gods, then he should be put to death...
Just imagine if conversions were banned in India...

---No country in the world has been entirely separated from the "Religion" and the laws directly or indirectly have been formulated keeping their religious beliefs as a model.Those who dwell in perceptions of "entirely secular states" are simply living in a fantasy world :)

---Blasphemy laws hold more true for People of book :) unfortunately they (christians and Jews) do NOT practice it but again no body should be allowed to disrespect any other religion having an intellectual and healthy debate and inviting people to the truth is to be promoted and encouraged and holds an academic status :)

--Mutual respect is every sane mind's demand and when it is upheld all the ills diluting the issue would be resolved :ugeek:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
-----------------

1. Hinduism is a religion of peace ...In Hinduism if you hurt another person in anyway, its like you have killed the whole humanity...Because Hinduism is a religion of peace...

2. The people in the video are taking teachings of Hinduism out of context ...

They are priests etc. and "Religion" is their full time "Job", but still they don't know Hinduism...Only I know what true Hindusim is... it is pure, it is peaceful...

3. If you look at the 5000+yr. history of Hinduism you will find that there hasn't been any discrimination or hate against anybody...it is such an "Amazing" religion...

4. Unfortunately people take Hinduism "out of context".
You have to read Hindu scriptures in Sanskrit only...if you read these in Hindi or English or any other language, then, you will not understand the true meaning...

5. Hey!!!!!! if you don't agree that Hinduism is a religion of peace, "mein tumhare daant todh dunga" (i will break your teath), not only that, if you say that Hinduism is not a religion of peace then you will "Burn in Hellfire for eternity".

But, Hinduism is a religion of peace, yes, even though i have written about the punishments that are in store for you "infidels", still, Hinduism is a religion of peace...

Only Hindus are going to heaven, everybody else will burn in Hell...Jai Shri Ram!!! Jai Shri Ram!!!

---Since you have already declared your own self to be suffering from "Dissociative disorder" :D and have started to display symptoms,I'd suggest the science that you put in so much belief (evolution) :roll: ,must be looked up to and an immediate intervention should be initiated and then expect it to yield beneficial results provided you're NOT being belligerent :D

--We must all remember our volunteer does NOT mean such but has been overtaken by a purposely created personality (imaginative ideas) that are NOT real but have led our patient believe that imagination and flurry of ideas overtaking him are real :D

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
contra said:
Friends :) ,

1. All Religious Fundamentalists are the same, these people do not value human life, and call for mass murder to meet their goals...
I think you are confusing fundementalism with violent extremism, which exists in human nature. Any belief no matter how benign can be used as a tool for violence but that does not necessarily make the belief is violent in itself. A muslim of your country, 'Zakir Naik' is a staunch fundementalist, yet neither has he ever done, supported or preached violence. On the flip side many non-religious rulers in history have equally displayed extreme violence. Violence is generated by greed not by religion. Religion in fact teaches patience and osterity. Atheism by definition breeds greed and hedonism.

contra said:
2. The only solution for worlds problems is Separation of religion and State
That is a delusion. No counrty in this world including India and US can do that. No matter how much they claim to do so. To this date official oaths in US are taken on the Bibal. How is that seperation from religion

contra said:
Just imagine hadn't India been a secular state, what the condition of minorities would have been???
Another delusion. India is NOT secular. Get out of your trance. India is a country deeply trenched in a rotting religion of castes, creeds and racial discrimination.

contra said:
4. We the common people are the ones who suffer because of these religious fundamentalists.
No violent movement has ever survived without constant funding. This funding comes from political and financial interests of mostly non-religios or at least non-practicing people. Read GREED not RELIGION

contra said:
Religion gives a lot of us hope against the oppression of the non-religious elite funding violence by proxy. As death nears you each day, do you not realize the insignificance of your existance if it was limited to only this life? Do you ponder about the absolute irrelavance of everything good or bad you do, if you are not rewarded/punished for it in this life. Think about it before you are in your grave or flying around as ashes and its too late to turn back. By searching for the truth and believing in the true God, you have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
contra said:
Info on Diaz Dimah: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13764
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Hinduism is a religion of peace ...In Hinduism if you hurt another person in anyway, its like you have killed the whole humanity...Because Hinduism is a religion of peace...

2. The people in the video are taking teachings of Hinduism out of context ...

They are priests etc. and "Religion" is their full time "Job", but still they don't know Hinduism...Only I know what true Hindusim is... it is pure, it is peaceful...

3. If you look at the 5000+yr. history of Hinduism you will find that there hasn't been any discrimination or hate against anybody...it is such an "Amazing" religion... :

4. Unfortunately people take Hinduism "out of context". :

5. Hey!!!!!! if you don't agree that Hinduism is a religion of peace, "mein tumhare daant todh dunga" (i will break your teeth), not only that, if you say that Hinduism is not a religion of peace then you will "Burn in Hellfire for eternity".

:lol: Atleast some thing to cheer us in this gloomy situation.
:D Keep up the CHEMICAL LOCHAA BHAI Lage Rahooo ;)

MHASHMI

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Don't mislead. the real fact is that the Islam is the one and only perfect religion and has solution of every mater, social, economical, admintration, judical etc. etc..Non of the other reliogn is even able to compare with Islam.