Indian Media's Negative attitude towards Shahid Afridi

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Shahid Afreedi has limited vision....

sorry to say , but u could listen by his mouth.

But finally he got some better ideas about Indians....

Mr. Afreedi ! the Indian Media is not separate from the Indian people.

This is written in Quran that Kuffar could not be your friend and u u r looking respect from them.....

Just play and come back....

tauseef-it

MPA (400+ posts)
Shahid afridi bohot ache Insaan hein, Or shahid bhai ko Indian Media ko notice hi nhe karna chahiye, HAme hamrae captain 'shahid afridi' pe fakhar he,
Pakistan Zindabad
Boom Boom Afridi Zindabad :)

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
indian media ko buss koi issue milna chahye yaar.. khainch kr lamba kr detay hen indian dramon ki taraha.. saas bhi kabhi bahu thi kahani ghar ghar ki bla bla bla..in k nazdeek yeh conspiracies real life men bhi hoti hen.. such a childish mindset

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
A very big reason of losing. They all paid attention to that crap indian media and lost it totally. I heard him saying yesterday that we tried to avoid watching it in india but there was so much going on that we would watch it for a while. And all the players watched it and got totally nervous.

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shahid Afreedi has limited vision....

sorry to say , but u could listen by his mouth.

But finally he got some better ideas about Indians....

Mr. Afreedi ! the Indian Media is not separate from the Indian people.

This is written in Quran that Kuffar could not be your friend and u u r looking respect from them.....

Just play and come back....

I don't know much about Islam but I have a question, If you consider kuffar (majority of humanity in earth) can't be friends. So does that mean we should be aware of muslims in our neighbourhood. All the practicing muslims that I work with or consider to be my good friends are just deceiving me by pretending to be friends? Why do you guys migrate to or enjoy you life in Kufar countries when at heart you don't consider them friends?. Why do you expect aid from them? Why do you expect them to be nice and kind towards you when you have such feelings at heart. We make friends by looking at his/ger personal qualities and not his ethnic or religious background. Your kind of thinking makes hatered towards muslims is justifiable (which should't be). I think your understanding of your faith is incomplete because most of my muslim friends are very nice and we genuinely share our happiness and sorrow. My love and friendship for them have always been genuine and I believe they think the same way. So who is wron my friends or you? I hope to get a reply from you. Sorry if i hurt your feelings as I said earlier I have no understanding of Islam and I respect all religions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unicorn

Banned
No need to bring Religion on everything just call it Indian media. People of all religious background work in Indian media industrie.

Watch this video from 11 minutes and up this will answer your questions and you will understand where they are coming from.

[video]http://youtu.be/IGPEgNTbHUQ[/video]

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No need to bring Religion on everything just call it Indian media. People of all religious background work in Indian media industrie.
My friend , it was better that if put some comments on Afreedis video....what he is saying about your media...

And carefull, there are harmful bacteria in lot more majority ....

miketest

I was personally very disappointed after Afridi's comments because people here really love Afridi. I have never heard anyone saying anything negative about Inzi, Saeed Anwar etc. because they earned their respect. I am equally confident of the respect that a player like Sachin would get in Pakistan.

As far as Indian media is concerned, we ourselves are sick of our media. They have a shit habit of sensationalizing anything. Trust me, there was a news on a channel where they were showing a bakra using handpump to drink water. I was like "wtf"???

Coming back to one of the comments here where someone said "Hindu Media". Logically and morally its totally wrong to term a media as Hindu, Muslim, Sikh etc because there are Muslims also working in these news channels. Secondly, if it only had to do with religion, we have ZAK, Munaf etc and media is all praises for them.

I registered on this forum just to get close to people of Pakistan to know what they think about people of India and to send my message across.

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't know much about Islam but I have a question, If you consider kuffar (majority of humanity in earth) can't be friends. So does that mean we should be aware of muslims in our neighbourhood. All the practicing muslims that I work with or consider to be my good friends are just deceiving me by pretending to be friends? Why do you guys migrate to or enjoy you life in Kufar countries when at heart you don't consider them friends?. Why do you expect aid from them? Why do you expect them to be nice and kind towards you when you have such feelings at heart. We make friends by looking at his/ger personal qualities and not his ethnic or religious background. Your kind of thinking makes hatered towards muslims is justifiable (which should't be). I think your understanding of your faith is incomplete because most of my muslim friends are very nice and we genuinely share our happiness and sorrow. My love and friendship for them have always been genuine and I believe they think the same way. So who is wron my friends or you? I hope to get a reply from you. Sorry if i hurt your feelings as I said earlier I have no understanding of Islam and I respect all religions.
Thanks very well said

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shahid Afridi is a coward

People of India are shocked by Shahid Afridi's statements in the Pakistani media. He has accused India of being a bad host and has said that Indians don't have a large heart. There's a lot of criticism pouring in against the Pakistan cricket captain. Suniel Shetty, who was present during the Mohali encounter, and saw firsthand what Indians did for the people from across the border, is angry too. "Afridi is a coward

7883082.cms

Before making angry comments he should ask his brother what all Indians did for him. His brother was constantly with us bonding and chatting throughout the match in Mohali. We made sure he, his girlfriend, other friends and relatives who were in the stadium, didn't feel left out. We looked after them and made them feel at home. I think we were really sensitive to them as well as all the other Pakistanis who came to see the match in Punjab. If Afridi had issues, he should have opened his mouth here. Why say things after going back home? Clearly, he wants to divert attention of his team's loss to India by stoking the tension that the two countries historically have. This is really cheap, given that both the countries and its people want peace. A captain of a national team should be a responsible man."

Anna adds, "Pakistan played awesome cricket through the tournament and Afridi's rant has just taken away all that from our minds. His statements are not true. I saw how people on the streets welcomed Pakistanis and had meals with them. When the Pakistani premier and his janta of reporters wanted to see the match from the stands, we made sure that they got space. We crunched and stood but made sure that they had the best view.

Afridi should ask Shoaib Akhtar about the adulation he got. People, including me, went up to him, hugged him and said that they will miss him because it was his last international match. Afridi should concentrate on his cricket and play a little better next time to get the spotlight. He should do a poll with the people who came to India and ask them about India's hospitality before shooting his mouth off. I have lost respect for him and I am not afraid to say this — maybe in front of entire India."

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Despite of what media says he is a good guy.
I disagreed.!!!! his comment is very abusive against Hindu and India. he should never be allowed to visit India again. WHAT a Taliban!!! How could you say that Indian's don't have big hart as Muslims and Pakistan?? What he is trying to prove here? Being India I Hate him and never want to follow him or his cricket. end of the story.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

well said.!! but not many pakistani will understand..

Unicorn

Banned
I disagreed.!!!! his comment is very abusive against Hindu and India. he should never be allowed to visit India again. WHAT a Taliban!!! How could you say that Indian's don't have big hart as Muslims and Pakistan?? What he is trying to prove here? Being India I Hate him and never want to follow him or his cricket. end of the story.

Some of India media that includes hosts, producers, directors a large gang had no heart and mind with their nonsense coverage like Kala Pathar what kind of treatment they have given to a team who happens to be a Guest. Watch those stupid videos and put yourself in the shoes of Pakistani players and see how you would feel. If you do have a big heart than show it by tolerating one bad comment special after he went on TV and and told Pakistani people to drop their hate towards India.

Its a good thing a lot of visitors in the cup didn't understand Hindi if they did they would have a very negative view of Indian press and People.

Comparing him to Talaban is just plain idiotic.

Last edited: