Indian Girl insulting pakistan vs Pakistani Boy Reply..

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)

super bro... very well expressed... wese bhi main ghor ker raha tha, yeh baray he KHASSI SHER hain jo (ghas phoos khatay hain) vegetarian hain... :P SHER TO SIRF GOST KHATA HAI.. or KHOON BHI PI JATA HAI..!! God Bless Pakistan..!! Islam Rules..!!

Last edited:

indian125

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

tere ko battle of asal utar and battle of longewala yaad nahi hai kya. abdul hamid akele ne 7 pakistani tanko ko ura die the. 1971 ka surrender yaad nahi hai, 3000 para troops ke samne tumare 90000 gidaro ne hathiyar dal die the.

Last edited by a moderator:

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
tere ko battle of asal utar and battle of longewala yaad nahi hai kya. abdul hamid akele ne 7 pakistani tanko ko ura die the. 1971 ka surrender yaad nahi hai, 3000 para troops ke samne tumare 90000 gidaro ne hathiyar dal die the.

salo...hamari tumhari laraee 1947 ke baad se nahi hai...we are muslims....we ruled on you for decades.......wo tujhay yaad hai???? nahi........ dont worry ISI is going to provide refreshment course to you as soon as US leaves from Afghanistan.

:133::banana:

Unicorn

Banned
This girl is as nutty as Zaid Hamid I am not sure weather the red topi is better or her tilaq i will render the decision latter. She even dragged essias into the mix as well Just Like Zaid.

Thanks for the video's both are almost equaly funny[hilar]

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

DOnt jump so much here ,

Unlike u i am posting image of a book , written by an indian himself ,who cals india as failed state.....
DK_7548NJNJ_large.jpg

MM Alam ko bhool gae?
Evey one knows how india infiltrated and invested via RAW to stage fall of dhaka , I am not feeling well , Have a headache from morning , Otherwise just start a new thread regarding history on indo pak wars...... u r loosersssssss

Unicorn

Banned
DOnt jump so much here ,

Unlike u i am posting image of a book , written by an indian himself ,who cals india as failed state.....
DK_7548NJNJ_large.jpg

MM Alam ko bhool gae?
  • Evey one knows how india infiltrated and invested via RAW to stage fall of dhaka
, I am not feeling well
Have a headache from morning ,
Otherwise just start a new thread regarding history on indo pak wars...... u r loosersssssss

I will come out my state of denial for a few seconds and state for the record that India is a failed state it did not turn out what was promised. But failed or not we have been able to get the government off our back and finaly began to do what we did for centuries " free enterprise" one day we will definitely have a passed state.

Now I will go back to my state of denial and you are sounding like me

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will come out my state of denial for a few seconds and state for the record that India is a failed state it did not turn out what was promised. But failed or not we have been able to get the government off our back and finaly began to do what we did for centuries " free enterprise" one day we will definitely have a passed state.

Now I will go back to my state of denial and you are sounding like me

I didn't ean that , THat guy on another thread mentioned pakistan as failed state , So I just wanted him to realize that no one is in authorty to call any state as failed.. He was reallying boosting of india so much '''' Forexample ,DO u know amman ki asha?

There is a page on facebook titled as "Hate aman ki aasha"

I am solely of the opinion that religious fanatism is on both sides , Islam doesnot ask u to kill innocent , It tells u to behave in such a maner so as u can inspire non muslims..........

What was that man trying to do? increase more hatred? Like NDTV?

I myself think , indian politicians are much better as they do much for india as compared to pakis .Forexample , Ayub did tashkent treaty , It allowed Indians to say that "Kashimre is our internal affair "

any pro paki politician won't have done it , but it was gr8 for india......

So my point is , There are more muslims in indai than in Pakistan ..... Don't be harsh ,

Look at the girl in the video , was she not insane? same goes for the boy/////

Unicorn

Banned
I didn't ean that , THat guy on another thread mentioned pakistan as failed state , So I just wanted him to realize that no one is in authorty to call any state as failed.. He was reallying boosting of india so much '''' Forexample ,DO u know amman ki asha?

There is a page on facebook titled as "Hate aman ki aasha"

I am solely of the opinion that religious fanatism is on both sides , Islam doesnot ask u to kill innocent , It tells u to behave in such a maner so as u can inspire non muslims..........

What was that man trying to do? increase more hatred? Like NDTV?

I myself think , indian politicians are much better as they do much for india as compared to pakis .Forexample , Ayub did tashkent treaty , It allowed Indians to say that "Kashimre is our internal affair "

any pro paki politician won't have done it , but it was gr8 for india......

So my point is , There are more muslims in indai than in Pakistan ..... Don't be harsh ,

Look at the girl in the video , was she not insane? same goes for the boy/////

He wasn't boasting India he was putting Pakistan by posting an article from a UK paper.If you noticed I didn't respond to it just didn't want to get into the act. You as a self respecting and and honorable kid gave an appropriate response.

I spend a lot of time in India and most of the people want to see good relations with Pakistan and they view it as annoying. There are many people who migrated from Pakistan those people seldom talk anything bad about Pakistan they are still attached to the land and don't disrespect it. The girl is the video is an exception not a rule.

MSM123

Voter (50+ posts)
INDIANS ******** we will take your eyes out if you ever face us again. For you I would comment like this BARKING DOGS SELDOM BITE. U people keep on barking and InshAllah you will hear PAKISTAN ZINDABAD slogans in Dahli.

indian125

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
INDIANS ******** we will take your eyes out if you ever face us again. For you I would comment like this BARKING DOGS SELDOM BITE. U people keep on barking and InshAllah you will hear PAKISTAN ZINDABAD slogans in Dahli.

first learn how to spell delhi

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
why dont u build a toilet first indian125 ..people like u shudlnt be talking about english - thats only for civilised pakistanis !