Indian ARMY Crimes in occupied Kashmir!!!!!! Shame for Indian democracy

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I blame us Muslim's because we're not united! We should expect such things from the idolaters as mentioned in the Qur'an that they're eternal enemies of Islam.

We also know from history that Hindu's are incapable of good leadership as is being proved here that when in power they oppress all religious minorities.

MPA (400+ posts)
the solution is there in part 1 @ 8:45..... ''most kashmiries want independence''
today every kashmiri says, ''ya Allah hamen hamary apnoun sy bacha dushman sy ham khud nimat lain gy''.... all v need from pakistan is sympathy nothing more than that... pakistan should support independence struggle in kashmir instead of launching the proxies...

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
I blame us Muslim's because we're not united! We should expect such things from the idolaters as mentioned in the Qur'an that they're eternal enemies of Islam.

We also know from history that Hindu's are incapable of good leadership as is being proved here that when in power they oppress all religious minorities.

what you people will achieve being UNITED.you people depends on non muslims for everything......
you should thank GOD world is not yet polarized between muslims and non-muslims.....and non-muslim world is not not united against
muslims......for example if non muslims decide to stop selling aircraft to you people....and you people have to move back on boats and horses for traveling to other places.

indians (hindus) have proved their natural leadership qualities in last 63 years by ruling a vast,complex country under democracy.
and you people proved your natural abilities to lead in last 63 year...where you still debating who is muslim and who is traitor.....

indian125

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
kashmiris are better under Indian rule then Pakistan. at least no drones are killing them like they do in Pakistan.

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
what you people will achieve being UNITED.you people depends on non muslims for everything......
you should thank GOD world is not yet polarized between muslims and non-muslims.....and non-muslim world is not not united against
muslims......for example if non muslims decide to stop selling aircraft to you people....and you people have to move back on boats and horses for traveling to other places.

indians (hindus) have proved their natural leadership qualities in last 63 years by ruling a vast,complex country under democracy.
and you people proved your natural abilities to lead in last 63 year...where you still debating who is muslim and who is traitor.....
very well said thanks

Imranpak

More nonsense from an ignorant Bharati with pathetic English writing skills!. Muslim's have never been united since the fall of the last caliphate prior to which Islam was dominent in India, Middle East, Africa and Spain!. You must be blind not to have noticed non-Muslim's united against Muslim's which is why Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine,Kashmir, Libya and parts of Africa are under occupation!

A united Ummat has ruled India for a thousand years...the Middle East, Africa and Spain for an equal period so Hindu's ruling India for 63 years is nothing by comparison, similarly Hinduism has always been in the shadow of Islam and Muslim people! If the west stops selling to us we will still survive because nations like Turkey, Iran, Saudi and above all Pakistan are more then capable of producing military hardware! It's you Hindu's who are nothing without western powers, they have no similarities with you whatsoever other then enemity with the Muslim's! They just use you fool's but will drop you at a moment's notice leaving you at our mercy again so Hindu's need the west far more then the Muslim's do....

Indian democracy my *** when you have the highest number of insurgencies in Kashmir, Nagaland, Assam and the entire Naxalite region who all wany freedom from the hellhole that is Bharat!

Last edited:

PkRevolution

@bhasin_parveen
@indian125
@dil-se-desi

You people did not say any single word on Video clips. This is your mentality. Your moto " The other is guilty".

Pakistan did not make these clips. It is time to get sensible before it is too late.

One is writing about muslims unity, the other is responding: well said.

I ask you all three: Do you have any comments on Video clips?

Last edited:

PkRevolution

@bhasin_parveen [MENTION=19962]indian125[/MENTION] [MENTION=9356]dil-se-desi[/MENTION] I will wait for your reply.

Unicorn

Banned
@bhasin_parveen @<span class="highlight"><a href="http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=19962" target="_blank">indian125</a></span> @<span class="highlight"><a href="http://www.siasat.pk/forum/member.php?u=9356" target="_blank">dil-se-desi</a></span> I will wait for your reply.

let me respond you by showing you your own "Giraban" fix this first before and also say a prayer for Ughar brothers you don't have to do out loud that may offend your Chinese Allies. Give these people the freedom they deserve set an example for us.

Last edited:

PkRevolution

let me respond you by showing you your own "Giraban" fix this first before and also say a prayer for Ughar brothers you don't have to do out loud that may offend your Chinese Allies. Give these people the freedom they deserve set an example for us.

I did ask for comments. Indian Army is violating human rights in Kashmir and you people do not comment on it. What a democracy?

Freedom?? Non Sense. 10-20K separatist out of 7.5 million Balochis who love Pakistan.

These are your paid people. They can not differenciate bw. Kashmir and Balochistan.

Both are ours.

"You Indians always find others guilty".

Write somewhere:

1. You have to answer for occupation in Kashmir, Violationg human rights and killings in Kashmir.

2. You have to answer for financial support of BLA and anti pakistani movements. .
Only time is matter

I would sugguest you to put pressure on your gov. to stop destabilising Pakistan otherwise India has black future.

Last edited:

sam123

Banned
We have no moral obligation to ask india.........There are more muslims being killed in pakistan here......i just browsed about kashmiris killing (innocent people killed by their govt which is none ...but at same time some anti social elements have killed peaceful people there in 2011 ( i realized that in their kashmir whenever 1 innocent gets killed,the seperatists of their land riot and create law and order situation ...since there is no news of riots in kashmir in 2011,it means no innocent person has been killed.)..

On the contrary,we dont even know how many balochis,pakistanis and other innocent people gets killed here....

i feel ashamed to accept that every day balochis is being killed.Today a professor was killed ..............A new report on bbc has come.......

india despite being 80% hindu country give enough freedom to their people,to protest,and speak...but in balochistan,not even a single media outlet speak about innocent killings..

[MENTION=15403]PkRevolution[/MENTION]

accept it,we are not doing good at all...kashmir is much safer and peaceful than pakistan as of now..If you say that 10000 people are creating law and order problem in balochistan...similarly indians can say that a political party in kashmir is inciting people ...I wish we learn to respect the humane lives...
Kashmir,balochistan and pakistan all are not safe for muslims...........Good thing about them is that they have big economy and they are pumping in lots of money in their kashmir ...They will be easily able to appease the kashmiris muslims ....We are poor and dependent upon american aid...

http://tribune.com.pk/story/178741/...bridge-over-chenab-river-in-occupied-kashmir/
I am surprised that banya indians can invest 1 billion $ alone in building a bridge in kashmir............its more than budget of balochistan...

Last edited:

PkRevolution

We have no moral obligation to ask india.........There are more muslims being killed in pakistan here......i just browsed about kashmiris killing (innocent people killed by their govt ...but at same time some anti social elements have killed peaceful people there in 2011 ( and there were none )..

but i feel ashamed to accept that every day balochis is being killed.Today a professor was killed ..............A new report on bbc has come.......

india despite being 80% hindu country give enough freedom to their people,to protest,and speak...but in balochistan,not even a single media outlet speak about innocent killings..

@PkRevolution

accept it,we are not doing good at all...kashmir is much safer and peaceful than pakistan as of now..If you say that 10000 people are creating law and order problem in balochistan...similarly indians can say that a political party in kashmir is inciting people ...I wish we learn to respect the humane lives...
Kashmir,balochistan and pakistan all are not safe for muslims...........Good thing about them is that they have big economy and they are pumping in lots of money in their kashmir ...They will be easily able to appease the kashmiris muslims ....We are poor and dependent upon american aid...

http://tribune.com.pk/story/178741/...bridge-over-chenab-river-in-occupied-kashmir/
I am surprised that banya indians can invest 1 billion $ alone in building a bridge in kashmir............its more than budget of balochistan...

You don't know about history if you had to browse to find out the killings of Kashmiris.

Do you know what happened during partition? How many of muslims were killed, if not browse it.

Do you know about Gujrat incident, if not then browse it.

Do you know about Samjhota express?? If not then brwose it.

You know how many Sikhs they killed in 1984??

You don't know anything. Shame that you are misusing Pakistani flag being an Indian.

I say again Zaid hamid has a solution for India and we will apply that for sure.

Last edited:

sam123

Banned
First of let me tell you... i am living here since my birth and i have many indian friends who are no different..They are friendly,loving and as peaceful as any other pakistani ...

You don't know about history if you had to browse to find out the killings of Kashmiris.

As a rational person...I will say..what has pakistan achieved talking about kashmir!!
Are we stronger than india?we tried to take kashmir 3-4 times .we failed...kargil made us look bad infront of world powers..now no one wants to talk about kashmir...Everyone is only talking about pakistan...we have to forget kashmir and forge good ties with india ...peace will return automatically ...world is looking infront and noone want to look into history,battles and sick wars...

Do you know what happened during partition? How many of muslims were killed, if not browse it.

Hindus,sikhs and muslims died...It was loss for everyone friend..

I saw ...some hindu fanatic cm killed muslims in 2002...but its old story and i have really not heard any riots in india ...i did browse about riots in india after 2001-2...didnt find any good hits...

i browsed...it said some army fanatic hindu guy did it...70% pakistani and 30% indian died....but those guys are facing trial and are in jail for their crimes...

if with same logic,indian govt asks us ,what about hafeez saeed or their mafia leaders who are hiding in pakistan..................

HTML:

it says ,a sikh extemists killed their pm and hindu mobs did the riots...it was 1984 and now i see a sardar jee as their pm.

they are going ahead and if we continue to have indo phobia,it will hurt us more brother...The only way we can grow and get rid of american handcuffs is to become friend with india..
You don't know anything. Shame that you are misusing Pakistani flag being an Indian.

I say again Zaid hamid has a solution for India and we will apply that for sure

yes...everone who speaks against old policy are berated....i am not pakistani...i dont even have the nationality any more...thanks for reminding me....

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
I did ask for comments. Indian Army is violating human rights in Kashmir and you people do not comment on it. What a democracy?

Freedom?? Non Sense. 10-20K separatist out of 7.5 million Balochis who love Pakistan.

These are your paid people. They can not differenciate bw. Kashmir and Balochistan.

Both are ours.

"You Indians always find others guilty".

Write somewhere:

1. You have to answer for occupation in Kashmir, Violationg human rights and killings in Kashmir.

2. You have to answer for financial support of BLA and anti pakistani movements. .
Only time is matter

I would sugguest you to put pressure on your gov. to stop destabilising Pakistan otherwise India has black future.

Yes unfortunately there is problem in India with regards to human rights. But those people in your videos are also paid agents of Pakistan.

Way don't you stop destabilizing Pakistan as soon as you stop we will stop as well, as long as you are doing it we might as well help you along.

indian125

I say again Zaid hamid has a solution for India and we will apply that for sure.

let me warn you and your zaid hamid . no matter what you are going to do you will never succeed against India. we all ready kicked your *** so many times in the past. history is witness that. don't you remember 1971 when we made Bangladesh. if something happen 20 cores of muslims in India including myself , we will fight against Pakistan to save inch of our mother land. we have hindu muslim problem is our internal problem , we are able fix on our own. we don't need pakistani to advise for that. don't you remember maulana madni slams mussaraf in delhi when he made comment on indian Muslim.

indian125

plz don't put Indians as only Hindus. just put Indians it include Muslims, Sikhs, jains , Christian all whoever live in India. i hope all Indians agree with me on this point. unity in diversity is our great strength in India.

indian125

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvCu1glVm3k