India Toilet Alert: India Fails to touch 50% toilet Target set by Modi Government

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You dont even know how to compare do you ??[hilar][hilar]....I posted the UNDP report results. What you posted is the WEF report. The two reports have different criteria.

But this does not change the fact that we beat you hands down in sanitation :biggthumpup:

fudging data
this is more recent and accurete data from your own sources

http://www.dawn.com/news/1140919

Pakistan at bottom in gender equality global ranking

544f3ed472093.jpg
This picture shows a woman posing with her child at site of a brick factory in Mandra, near Rawalpindi. File photo/AP

A global report shows that Pakistani women still face the world's worst inequality in access to health care, education and work.
The annual Gender Gap Index by the Geneva-based World Economic Forum released Tuesday showed Pakistan ranked 141 out of 142, second to last in global gender equality.
This is the third year in a trot that Pakistan has maintained the second to last ranking.
The only country where women face worse equality issues is Yemen.
Neighbouring India's ranking falling from 101st out of 136 countries surveyed last year to 114th out of 142 countries this year.
The United States rose three places to rank 20th, while Yemen and Chad remained at the bottom.
Nordic nations lead the world again in promoting equality of the sexes, with Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark in the top five spots.

544fb564ef04d.jpg
544fb45f7667a.jpg
544fb559c874a.jpg
544f613414be2.jpg

modern.fakir

Now because we have better toilets and we are not hatred-filled we are a happier lot than you guys [hilar][hilar]...and the UN does not fudge data !

Pakistanis happier than Indians UN Report

553aebbf7b1ad.jpg

http://www.dawn.com/news/1178113

Global Gender Gap Index rankings

The table is initially sorted according to the 2014 ranking. The highest possible score is 1 (equality) and the lowest possible score is 0 (inequality). Data for some countries are unavailable.

The Gender gap index world map for 2013

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Gender_Gap_Report

abhay

MPA (400+ posts)
After reading this and your other thread I come to the conclusion that you are a seriously sick person and need professional help.

and i am not gonna reply you after this.

get well soon! (amen)

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good decision.... you are wasting your time on him.:)

After reading this and your other thread I come to the conclusion that you are a seriously sick person and need professional help.

get well soon! (amen)

expat_loyal

Councller (250+ posts)
Good decision.... you are wasting your time on him.:)

Chand bibi if you want to eat beef you are welcome in Pakistan. Otherwise while in india Cow Urine is more worthy then Muslims blood.

Go%2Bto%2BPakistan%2Bif%2BYou%2BWant%2Bto%2BEat%2BBeef%2B%25E2%2580%2593%2BIndian%2BMinister%2BMukhtar%2BHussain%2BNaqvi.jpg

OR if it is you then never mind...........[hilar]

28india-master675.jpg

Last edited:

modern.fakir

OK so now when you dont have a comeback you've come down to spewing plain old hatred front and center :biggthumpup:

Dude, professional help is for people who cannot STAND Indian news out of INDIAN media on a Pakistan FORUM POSTED by a Pakistani.

I never went to an Indian forum to spew hatred, you had to come here !:lol:

Go get your brain-scanned before telling others what to do or dont come on to a Pakistani forum !

get well soon! (amen)

nazrulislam

MPA (400+ posts)
OK so now when you dont have a comeback you've come down to spewing plain old hatred front and center :biggthumpup:

Dude, professional help is for people who cannot STAND Indian news out of INDIAN media on a Pakistan FORUM POSTED by a Pakistani.

I never went to an Indian forum to spew hatred, you had to come here !:lol:

Go get your brain-scanned before telling others what to do or dont come on to a Pakistani forum !

beware

indophobia can drive a pakistani insane