India Restarting Dialogue (Cold Start may be here)

molvirpg

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
While everybody is happy and gleeful about India talking of returning to talks and dialogue, I am very worried and seriously concerned. For, I believe something big is in the making, and Pakistan may finally be attacked by India, waking up to a very unpleasant surprise. May be the beginning of the so called Cold Start gimmickry, the Hindu military doctrine of baha-Rat.

Baha-Rat has always maintained drivers seat position on stopping or starting talks with Pakistan, usually and soon to be followed by a major incident staged inside Baha-Rat, which is quickly blamed on Pakistan and its ISI. And everything is then put on halt as a result indefinitely, back to square one. A very deliberate and calculated policy by Baha-Rat

This pattern has happened repeatedly, and I hope our countrys managers have learned something from it, I wish and hope. Baha-Rat has also finally achieved its goal of getting assurance and green light from the United States that no holds bar from retaliating against Pakistan if another incident of terrorism takes place on its soil.

This was clearly aired by the visiting US secretary of state Robert Gates during his recent visit to India that included high powered meetings on selling state of the art military weapons to India. Shortly before the arrival of the US delegation the Indian Army chief had exclaimed that India is prepared to face a military conflict simultaneously with Pakistan and China.

This message was meant for several receivers. One of its goals was to make Americans aware of Indias willingness to become part of major American strategic objective of propping up India as a counterweight to China both economically and most importantly militarily.

Pakistan, our beloved country, unfortunately, due mainly to its internal situation is becoming more and more vulnerable each day. We have an almost total absence of leadership at the helm of the country. We are on an Auto-pilot descending into abyss.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
molvirpg said:
While everybody is happy and gleeful about India talking of returning to talks and dialogue, I am very worried and seriously concerned. For, I believe something big is in the making, and Pakistan may finally be attacked by India, waking up to a very unpleasant surprise. May be the beginning of the so called Cold Start gimmickry, the Hindu military doctrine of baha-Rat.

Baha-Rat has always maintained drivers seat position on stopping or starting talks with Pakistan, usually and soon to be followed by a major incident staged inside Baha-Rat, which is quickly blamed on Pakistan and its ISI. And everything is then put on halt as a result indefinitely, back to square one. A very deliberate and calculated policy by Baha-Rat

This pattern has happened repeatedly, and I hope our countrys managers have learned something from it, I wish and hope. Baha-Rat has also finally achieved its goal of getting assurance and green light from the United States that no holds bar from retaliating against Pakistan if another incident of terrorism takes place on its soil.

This was clearly aired by the visiting US secretary of state Robert Gates during his recent visit to India that included high powered meetings on selling state of the art military weapons to India. Shortly before the arrival of the US delegation the Indian Army chief had exclaimed that India is prepared to face a military conflict simultaneously with Pakistan and China.

This message was meant for several receivers. One of its goals was to make Americans aware of Indias willingness to become part of major American strategic objective of propping up India as a counterweight to China both economically and most importantly militarily.

Pakistan, our beloved country, unfortunately, due mainly to its internal situation is becoming more and more vulnerable each day. We have an almost total absence of leadership at the helm of the country. We are on an Auto-pilot descending into abyss.

May Allah protect our country from hindus and zardari and current govt. If, Allah forbid, India attacks then Zardari et al will be the first one to take a flight to Dubai/London

General Kyani should prepare to launch nuclear missiles on New Dehli, for, like I always, when it comes to nuclear, there is no second chance. Its always run: either i do first or they kill us.

If not used, akhir nuclear hai hi keon phir.

also I have other worries. When Obama announced withdrawal of troops from Afghan, could it be that US has now obtained and moved out our nuclear arsenals. Allah only knows and only he can protect us

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
Then you should refuse to join these talks.
India will always be in the driver's seat ,while you push it, get used to it. :mrgreen:

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
May Allah protect our country from hindus and zardari and current govt. If, Allah forbid, India attacks then Zardari et al will be the first one to take a flight to Dubai/London

General Kyani should prepare to launch nuclear missiles on New Dehli, for, like I always, when it comes to nuclear, there is no second chance. Its always run: either i do first or they kill us.

If not used, akhir nuclear hai hi keon phir.

also I have other worries. When Obama announced withdrawal of troops from Afghan, could it be that US has now obtained and moved out our nuclear arsenals. Allah only knows and only he can protect us

Gajoo.....

tumne jo nuclear war ka theka liya hua hai???

you know anything about nuke......destruction...

If you want to test real gazi inside you then

go out of your home in -25 deg Celsius and snow

in underwear only.....try to stay in outside chill in half an hour

u will get the answer????

this world is not that much bad place ...what u r projecting.

sitting in canada who are u .....saying for destruction in subcontinent???

u r too much worried about pakistan........show any proof....any charity you have done
in past (in thousands dollars) for Pakistani and its poor people.

i dare u to show something u did for pakistan.

I BET IT IS ZERO

did u feel their pain when swat people were homeless and staying in camps in 50 deg cel summer hot with small kidz.

if you people really love your country.......rather than doing these cheap talks
for your psychological/ego satisfaction............do some help monetary.

donate for health ...education for poor

ask ADMIN to make a online pool of donation and every Pakistani who is ready
to sacrifice DIL\JAN for country to contribute...your country really need support.

other wise stop NAUTANKY of love and dil....dil..jan....jan.

this is way to show your love rather than making calls of senseless destruction.

it is easy to say ....everybody is corrupt there...to whom we should donate??

answer is ...be ready and show your willingness first.collect money first...

there are lot of people like IMRAN KHAN.......

I promise I will also donate money for your poor people for the sake of humanity.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Whats Up Doc said:
Then you should refuse to join these talks.
India will always be in the driver's seat ,while you push it, get used to it. :mrgreen:

We do know whatsupdoc, it is just a matter of expression when molviprg said india is in the drivers seat, aap to serious he ho gaye. Don't you worry about what we worry about, you go take care of 450 million untouchables and the 80 million child laborors and the worlds largest populations of AIDs and Sex workers. We will deal with the world you have too many worries!

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
two cents for this dialogue? 62 years of dialogue proved Zero. It is Indian ploy
to maintain status quo and throw dust in people eyes. For Pakistanis this may
be a photo-session.