India overtakes UK & France to become world’s 5th LARGEST economy

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jokes aside. i know people who fuckked hard ur afghai girls when you first came to Pakistan...
it will not end... most of ur women in Pakistan ended up as prostitute... you are also an offspring of one such gutter line..
how you know that he is afghani and can you proof that you are pashtun ? rasha che yo duwa khabare ooku che pata owlagee ...

Aslan

Then why did Imran Khan not do anything about these 2 Dakoos, despite being in power for 1.5 years now?
PTI government is quite weak.It just managed to form the government with three small parties.Coalition governments can not take bold decisions.The other problem is that the courts,bureaucracy,police,traders,media etc are against PTI.They have become used to corrupt practices.It will not be easy for PTI for bring these mafias under control.Had PTI got 2/3 majority things may have been different.

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
how you know that he is afghani and can you proof that you are pashtun ? rasha che yo duwa khabare ooku che pata owlagee ...

only an afghani (namak haram) will say such things about Pakistan and Pakistanis... daga chutia goaray loray maa ki aank...

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)

tell me one more thing. in an argument with usually illiterate pathans, you guys break into pushto language.
is it like ur ultimate argument, start speaking pushto because u know nothing to say?

and what is your expectations to get in response???

what is ur ultimate goal after doing this stupid stunt... u want other person to get impressed because u spoke pushto??

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)

and also, why you always emphasise on you being better and old muslims than others.... sometimes your pathans say that you became muslim before even Islam came to Prophet Miuhammad(SAW) to be on safe side...

you are like... hum ko pahlay hi pata tha Islam aa ra hy to hum pahly hi musalman o gia...

i will not be surprised if pathan said that in the time of prophet Isa AS, some pathan would have told him, Musalman hoo jao ni to jahanum mi jai ga..

kayawish

only an afghani (namak haram) will say such things about Pakistan and Pakistanis... daga chutia goaray loray maa ki aank...
i red all atif post and dont see anything against Pakistan but only against PTI and imran khan so ??? how many people here are from Marryam media cell but no one call them afghani but atif is from KPK and pathan so according to punjabi theory every one who is from KPK are automatically afghani ... yea Pakistan punjabion ne banaya tha kya ? Jinnah punjabi tha ? Azad Kashmir punjabion ne azad karwaya tha ? Tell me one good thing which Punjabis did for Pakistan ???

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI government is quite weak.It just managed to form the government with three small parties.Coalition governments can not take bold decisions.The other problem is that the courts,bureaucracy,police,traders,media etc are against PTI.They have become used to corrupt practices.It will not be easy for PTI for bring these mafias under control.Had PTI got 2/3 majority things may have been different.
You know very well that these are just excuses and Imran Khan has no genuine intention to change anything + His own party is full of corrupt Lotay.

i feel sorry for poor people who had such high hopes of Tabdeeli. Imran Khan turned out to be just a finger puppet of GHQ.

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
i red all atif post and dont see anything against Pakistan but only against PTI and imran khan so ??? how many people here are from Marryam media cell but no one call them afghani but atif is from KPK and pathan so according to punjabi theory every one who is from KPK are automatically afghani ... yea Pakistan punjabion ne banaya tha kya ? Jinnah punjabi tha ? Azad Kashmir punjabion ne azad karwaya tha ? Tell me one good thing which Punjabis did for Pakistan ???

UR Atif said: Moron i have been living on this land for thousands of years. We shall soon push you back to india along with your fathers , the hawaldars.

Only these Afghanis say what Atif said. because they still dont consider durand line as border between Pakistan and Afghanistan and still claim it as their own part etc...

for hawaldar, half of Pakistan Military is pashtoon. more than half of parliment is pashtoon... these afghanis get money from Indian and come here as Pashtoons...

kayawish

UR Atif said: Moron i have been living on this land for thousands of years. We shall soon push you back to india along with your fathers , the hawaldars.

Only these Afghanis say what Atif said. because they still dont consider durand line as border between Pakistan and Afghanistan and still claim it as their own part etc...

for hawaldar, half of Pakistan Military is pashtoon. more than half of parliment is pashtoon... these afghanis get money from Indian and come here as Pashtoons...
so nawaz do buisness with jandal he is also afghani? only afghanis take money from india not pakistanis? you want me to list you all punjabis and sindis who take money from india???? what atif said that we are living for thoussnd of years so for how long punjabis and sindis living in punjab and sind? sindis do live more then thousand years so how make atif afghani ? just tell mw any one good thing what punjabis did for Pakistan except opening a hira mandi in lahore. One more atif is yusufzai and he has pure jew blood ?

bandookhan

MPA (400+ posts)
so nawaz do buisness with jandal he is also afghani? only afghanis take money from india not pakistanis? you want me to list you all punjabis and sindis who take money from india???? what atif said that we are living for thoussnd of years so for how long punjabis and sindis living in punjab and sind? sindis do live more then thousand years so how make atif afghani ? just tell mw any one good thing what punjabis did for Pakistan except opening a hira mandi in lahore. One more atif is yusufzai and he has pure jew blood ?

firstly i never started saying who does what. i"m only pointing out afghani mentality. if punjabi make hira mandi then what came from KP?? pushto pron movies??
Punjab is the bread basket of Pakistan. that should be more than enough for you guys.
Sindh makes money for Pakistan from Karachi. and up until now Karachi is paying electricity bill of FATA as well.

Atif is yousufzai/jew? he should be encouraged to go to Israel. they are still searching for their 10th tribe. Jews are not loyal to anyone which means these youssufzais are danger for Pakistan.