Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes, we do bcz this gives the ability to put live satellites in space. While Pakistan Army uses stupid Google Maps to find something, they can see live war footage. Something Muslim Muzla filth humanity can't comprehend.
Yet they can’t provide evidence for F 16 Downing ...... lol ..... Satellites must also be fake as whole India .....:)

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yet they can’t provide evidence for F 16 Downing ...... lol ..... Satellites must also be fake as whole India .....:)

probably as Fake as the patriotism of Pak Fauj who abused, raped Pakistani's using Bhuttos and Shareefs in the name of democracy for the last 50 years.

muhammadadeel

Fake as whole of India is fake , fake as surgical strikes . Fake as surgical strikes on maoists in Myanmar...... fake as India’s IT industry and as fake as Bollywood....

My focus is Pakistan, bcz I am Pakistani not a military or mullah slave. My patriotism only concerns Pakistan and it's enemy within for which #1 is abusers, liars, deceivers who raped, abused Pakistani's. That is Pak Fauj.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
My focus is Pakistan, bcz I am Pakistani not a military or mullah slave. My patriotism only concerns Pakistan and it's enemy within for which #1 is abusers, liars, deceivers who raped, abused Pakistani's. That is Pak Fauj.
My focus is India .... because it is such a lying cheating nation that you see many Indians disguised as Pakistanis on this forum ..... Indians are by default defected and liars .....

muhammadadeel

My focus is India .... because it is such a lying cheating nation that you see many Indians disguised as Pakistanis on this forum ..... Indians are by default defected and liars .....

Great, I hope u get paid for it. I doesn't help bring any good change to Pakistan. My focus is Pakistan, bcz I want good change here. U must be brain washed by the military janta who raped Pakistani's using Bhuttos, Shareefs for the last 50 years.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great, I hope u get paid for it. I doesn't help bring any good change to Pakistan. My focus is Pakistan, bcz I want good change here. U must be brain washed by the military janta who raped Pakistani's using Bhuttos, Shareefs for the last 50 years.
Lol ..... I think you are not paid for your substandard remarks ..... BTW did you see the 12 star generals of India press conference holding piece of AMRAAM as evidence on Feb 27..... so much for the satellites and ICBM ...... Collective fear ....:)

muhammadadeel

Lol ..... I think you are not paid for your substandard remarks ..... BTW did you see the 12 star generals of India press conference holding piece of AMRAAM as evidence on Feb 27..... so much for the satellites and ICBM ...... Collective fear ....:)

ur indirect responses show the fear u have, or r u this incompetent.​

RAW AGENT

jao jakay great nation ki terha Nasa ya russian agency mein apnay kuch tatu ghusa - aur copy paste kerwao ......aesay great nation banogau tum - rover ki terha tumara deemakh bhi - lapata hojayega ....hahahahahahaha

bhai hamare qadeer khan sahab nuke technology chori karne ke iljam me jail gaye the . ? ? ?

muhammadadeel

Lol .... good for them to be holding just a piece of missile ...... they are extremely incompetent then to have such low standards.....

Not lower than Pak Fauj generals who are running away from war. While abusing Pakistani's using Bhutto's and Shareefs for the last 50 years.​

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not lower than Pak Fauj generals who are running away from war. While abusing Pakistani's using Bhutto's and Shareefs for the last 50 years.​
Indians just blew 3 of their submarines by incompetence...... half of MiG s have been lost ..... doesn’t have new weapons in Indian army ...... but press conference Kara lo ....:)

muhammadadeel

Indians just blew 3 of their submarines by incompetence...... half of MiG s have been lost ..... doesn’t have new weapons in Indian army ...... but press conference Kara lo ....:)

Abusing Pakistan for 50 years, then Ghafoor idiot can't even admit they raped Pakistan.​