India Army Wala 1 Bar Pir Neechy Gir Gea ( 0:25 )

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
usually civilized people don't laugh on these incidents,but it was really funny when your whole country slips down when osama was caught
inside militry town and you people were crying we didn't know that......hahaha
Given the situation it was certainly a laughable incident and it's hilarious to see an indian talking about "civilized people"...I mean they're some of the most uncivilized savages I've seen but that's another story. As for Osama, stating fact that we didn't know his whereabouts doesn't equate to "crying". Might want to check the defintion of crying as it fits exactly the indian situation after mumbai attacks rofl.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Given the situation it was certainly a laughable incident and it's hilarious to see an indian talking about "civilized people"...I mean they're some of the most uncivilized savages I've seen but that's another story. As for Osama, stating fact that we didn't know his whereabouts doesn't equate to "crying". Might want to check the defintion of crying as it fits exactly the indian situation after mumbai attacks rofl.

we didn't know his whereabouts???? hahaha...you people took 20 billion$$$$ to hunt osama from US and took money from osama to shelter him....stupid people have tendency that they think that other think like them....and you people think that world will buy your
arguments.....

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
no one begged for their living + what's with "hahaha" at the end of every post? Do civilized people do this? You got issues but you're indian after all lol.

you people are living example of contradictions...a self claim islamic nation beg to Christians (american and west) and bhudhists (china)
for their living and sell fellow muslims (for drones) for money and pretends biggest GAZI's on earth.HAHAHA

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
we didn't know his whereabouts???? hahaha...you people took 20 billion$$$$ to hunt osama from US and took money from osama to shelter him....stupid people have tendency that they think that other think like them....and you people think that world will buy your
arguments.....
"took 20 billion to hunt osama" lol haha "took money from osama to shelter him". Oh the irony, with a comment like that you call us stupid? you have surely exposed how stupid you are. Thanks for proving what I said earlier too, YOU GOT ISSUES.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
"took 20 billion to hunt osama" lol haha "took money from osama to shelter him". Oh the irony, with a comment like that you call us stupid? you have surely exposed how stupid you are. Thanks for proving what I said earlier too, YOU GOT ISSUES.

20 billions$$$ is figures from USA they gave between 2001 to 2011 to hunt osama and other terrorists....

and secondly you want to say that you people give shelter to osama for FREEE hahaha...

he was billionaire ,that why you people and talibans were hiding him.....

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
you people are living example of contradictions...a self claim islamic nation beg to Christians (american and west) and bhudhists (china)
for their living and sell fellow muslims (for drones) for money and pretends biggest GAZI's on earth.HAHAHA
Only our corrupt government (which came into power with the help of west) begs them but not the people of Pakistan. I guess this is too hard for a retard to understand.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
20 billions$$$ is figures from USA they gave between 2001 to 2011 to hunt osama and other terrorists....

and secondly you want to say that you people give shelter to osama for FREEE hahaha...

he was billionaire ,that why you people and talibans were hiding him.....

What other fictional stuff can you pull from your smelly butthole? Seriously the stupidity in your posts is heartbreaking...I mean I really get sad when a I "argue" with a retard.

desh1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
یار آپ ٹیڑھے کیمرے سے مووی بناوگے تو وہ گرےگا نہیں تو اور کیا کرےگا - بیچارہ ہندو سینا کا بلونگڑا

Sahi farmaya Balguree ko dekne ke liye bandar jamaa huai hain. :P:P:lol::lol:

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Only our corrupt government (which came into power with the help of west) begs them but not the people of Pakistan. I guess this is too hard for a retard to understand.

your govt have to beg to pay import (luxuries from outside) bill that you people are used to live on,have u people come on roads to boycott foreign aid,like you people come on road to protest electric shortage....

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
What other fictional stuff can you pull from your smelly butthole? Seriously the stupidity in your posts is heartbreaking...I mean I really get sad when a I "argue" with a retard.

thats why I wrote earlier the tendency of stupid people....and you people think world believe what you say......

what is common in presence of USA,CHINA,OSAMA,DAWOOD ibrahim and other big terrorist's in PAKISTAN...
answer is simple that they pay the bills and services that you people give them....(harboring,sheltering,intelligence against each other)
game is over for you people...

desh1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
usually civilized people don't laugh on these incidents,but it was really funny when your whole country slips down when osama was caught
inside militry town and you people were crying we didn't know
that......hahaha

It's Funny. [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
your govt have to beg to pay import (luxuries from outside) bill that you people are used to live on,have u people come on roads to boycott foreign aid,like you people come on road to protest electric shortage....

Voice against foreign aid is raised quite frequently in Pakistan + protests against drone attacks are indirectly protests against foreign aid too. With that said, Pakistani people don't "live on" import. You need to let it go, you have no valid arguments. You Indians should focus more on your savagery in kashmir rather than situation in Pakistan. Do I really need to bring up the statistics proving a mess that india is?

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
thats why I wrote earlier the tendency of stupid people....and you people think world believe what you say......

what is common in presence of USA,CHINA,OSAMA,DAWOOD ibrahim and other big terrorist's in PAKISTAN...
answer is simple that they pay the bills and services that you people give them....(harboring,sheltering,intelligence against each other)
game is over for you people...
And you have the tendency to continue pulling baseless assumptions from your butthole. Sometimes I wonder why indians are so retarded.
Edit: oh and if game was over for us then you wouldn't be here arguing with us...but the fact that indians deem it important to visit Pakistani websites shows that someone is insecure haha. I feel sorry for you animals.

Last edited:

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Voice against foreign aid is raised quite frequently in Pakistan + protests against drone attacks are indirectly protests against foreign aid too. With that said, Pakistani people don't "live on" import. You need to let it go, you have no valid arguments. You Indians should focus more on your savagery in kashmir rather than situation in Pakistan. Do I really need to bring up the statistics proving a mess that india is?
kashmir is none of your business,you people spoiled the kasmir by sending your kids as jihadis there.
at the end of the day your own kids turned against you and kashmir is still there....intact with india.....hahaha.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
And you have the tendency to continue pulling baseless assumptions from your butthole. Sometimes I wonder why indians are so retarded.
Edit: oh and if game was over for us then you wouldn't be here arguing with us...but the fact that indians deem it important to visit Pakistani websites shows that someone is insecure haha. I feel sorry for you animals.

it takes 6 months to convert human into animal.....hire them,brainwash,give arm training and push them in the fire of revenge...
that is what you people are doing....with your own generation

it take 18-20 years to create an elite institute,engineer,doctor,scientist,global companies.....and we doing doing enough of that...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
indian-rocket-failure.jpg

Neither their rocket lift up nor their soldier....

Gey Hind.