Is imran riaz khan in a state of coma?

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He was not produced in the court last night and there have been.concerns , strong rumors coming that he was badly tortured and is in state of coma.

Does anyboody have any information regarding this?

3rd_Umpire

He was not produced in the court last night and there have been.concerns , strong rumors coming that he was badly tortured and is in state of coma.

Does anyboody have any information regarding this?
Same apprehensions in my mind as well.....
God forbid if this has happened, another turmoil is waiting ahead
KP has already reached on the brink of separation...

naveed

https://twitter.com/x/status/1657308253259169793
عمران ریاض خان کو جیل حکام نے کس کے حوالے کرکے اغوا کروایا ہے، فرخ حبیب ان کی جان خطرے میں ہے ان کے ساتھ تشدد اور بربریت کی اطلاعات موصول ہورہی ہے، فرخ حبیب

لاہور ہائیکورٹ کے احکامات کے باوجود رہائی پر عملدرآمد نہیں ہوا، فرخ حبیب

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ سارے کام ، رانا ،ثنا ، کے ہیں
عوام کو چاہیے کے رانا ثنا ،کا رخ کریں

Yes, all the focus seems to be on army generals but the real culprit Rana is getting away with murder. It's common sense that the police or abductors will never reveal where the orders actually came from. Most likely he is telling his goons to blame army when they falsely arrest and torture anyone.
He should be eliminated for ordering the killing of hundreds of innocent civilians.

PDM are good at distracting from the real culprits and making PTI chase the wrong targets. Think about it for a moment. Did army order killing of Model town victims when Rana was the Law Minister? Was there any killings while PTI was in charge of KPK and Punjab provinces? In all cases where peaceful protestors have been killed, Rana has been the Law/Interior Minister. PTI should focus him entirely and avenge the martyred citizens.

Last edited:

Champion 01

یہ سارے کام ، رانا ،ثنا ، کے ہیں
عوام کو چاہیے کے رانا ثنا ،کا رخ کریں
اس تخم خنزیر رانا کا گھیراؤ اب بہت ضروری ہو گیا ہے۔ سارے پاکستان کو پتا ہے کہ رانا ایک کرمنل ہے قاتل ہے بدمعاش ہے۔ اس پر ہاتھ کیوں نہی پڑ رہا۔ اس قماش کے غنڈے قاتل کو سزاۓ موت ہونی چاہئۓ۔
# رانا ثنا کو پھانسی

bahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1657308253259169793
عمران ریاض خان کو جیل حکام نے کس کے حوالے کرکے اغوا کروایا ہے، فرخ حبیب ان کی جان خطرے میں ہے ان کے ساتھ تشدد اور بربریت کی اطلاعات موصول ہورہی ہے، فرخ حبیب

لاہور ہائیکورٹ کے احکامات کے باوجود رہائی پر عملدرآمد نہیں ہوا، فرخ حبیب
Court should decide either they are standing with justice or Mafia........
Are we and our generation will live in this environment?
These are soldiers less wild mad animals more those have no respect of woman, elderly people and children....

No respect and they don't want any faithful person in any department...Imran Riaz is paying price of truth as well......in Sindh many journalist killed by PPP in democratic time more than marshmallow time.....
The question is who will take stand against these mafia......
Chief justice should think seriously and make strong judiciary team and make feeling less decisions...
In first step all these bailed cabinet included PM cancel there bail and put in jail .....
Meanwhile charity running people like edhi son, Ansari burni, sarim burni, Anwar maqsood such kind of people should appoint until election not done.

ek hindustani

Jis Tahreek mein khoon shamill ho ja,ay kaamiyabi us ka noqaddar hai.
Dekhna ye hai waqt kitna lagta hai.
Subhash Chandra Boss ney kaha tha in 1943 "tum mujhe khoon do main tumhein aazaadi doon ga" give me blood I shall give you freedom
Kaptan ney to aisa kabhi nahi kaha lekin khoon shamill ho chuka hai ab to.

patwari_sab

army ko chahie is puppet hokomat ki support na kre.. is waja se army bi is me shamil hai. jis tara khan ko arrest kiya IHC se or fir baad me khan ne bi direct army chief asim munir ka nam liya.. lazman army kisi na kisi sorat me molavis hai

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI shouldn't celebrate yet. There have been deaths and injuries reported and the affected families who needed to be approached and consoled by their local PTI leadership where needed.

And plans need to be put in place for difficult times ahead.

Imran Riaz Khan, in my view, has the biggest impact after Imran Khan and he equally affects both patriotic Pakistanis and enemies of Pakistan.

Please, let us all raise voices for his safe return to home at the earliest. There have been other mild voices already released yesterday including Aftab Iqbal (no disrespect to him. Love his shows)

Imran Riaz Khan is eloquent, witty, morally upright, daring and has the maximum reach and maximum impact and is the high value target after IK.

PTI leadership ! Please don't ignore your martyrs , injured supporters and IMRAN RIAZ KHAN before it's late.

Love and respect for Imran Riaz Khan.

May Allah protect you on your struggle on Raah e Haq.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
WTF is happening is this mother fukin so called land of the pure. Now it seems like Lund of the so called Pure Establishment. I have never heard or seen or something like this happening in any country my entire life. I feel ashamed to call myself a Pakistani. This is a fucked up stinking gutter now and we are just cockroaches. It doesnt seems real what they are doing to this country and its people. May God Protect Imran Riaz Khan and keep him safe ...