Imran Niazi once again buttering up Modi because the 'Daddie' says so?

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
آپ کی پوسٹ کا تو کباڑا ہو گیا لگتا ہے ناجو کی طرح اس کے پٹواریوں سے بھی لوگ نفرت کرتے ہیں

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stupid potties, the 3rd grade losers never have a logical answer. They start and end with curses and swears.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think the establishment’s real issue was that Nawaz was talking with modi without taking the establishment into confidence. We still don’t if Nawaz and jindal discussed peace deal or business deals.

We should always push for peace. War is not good for anyone
Establishment needs to stop acting like self acclaimed guardians of Pakistan. They must be servants of the nation and agree to work 'under' the Parliamentary supremacy.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif could never talk to India on his own. It's just a lie. Practically a civilian prime minister can't force armed forces to follow his line. He had probably started to show a gesture to Modi for any future talks, but it gave lose motions to fat assed generals.

Islamabadiya

Mera leader tere baap Nooray ki maar raha hai, isliye patwarion ki chekhain nikal rahi hai
BC you need burnol for your baap Noora ?
Lol chal tu nain yeh tu maan liya kay tera baap hay kon, zara beghairti ke ainak utaar baap ka baap bhee nazar a jay ga
Noora zaradri jaen bhard main

Modest

Lol chal tu nain yeh tu maan liya kay tera baap hay kon, zara beghairti ke ainak utaar baap ka baap bhee nazar a jay ga
Noora zaradri jaen bhard main
May tou ye maan chuka hoo keh tera baap Noora ghaddar he hai isliye tu os ki dalali kar raha hai. Btw tere baap ki tarah teri maa bhi Imran Khan se marwa chuki hai ?

Islamabadiya

May tou ye maan chuka hoo keh tera baap Noora ghaddar he hai isliye tu os ki dalali kar raha hai. Btw tere baap ki tarah teri maa bhi Imran Khan se marwa chuki hai ?

Buhut he baigharat hay, argument par haar gaya par bakwas phir bhee kr raha hay
Kisi dalay aur gashtee ka cross lag raha hay tu
Chal ab fuk off hu ja

Modest

Buhut he baigharat hay, argument par haar gaya par bakwas phir bhee kr raha hay
Kisi dalay aur gashtee ka cross lag raha hay tu
Chal ab fuk off hu ja
Aray bhenchod argument tou tu pehle he haar gaya Lekin phir bhi bakwas kiye ja raha hai. Tu apne baap Nooray se inkar kyu kar raha hai ? Kya ye jhoot hai keh tera baap Noora Modi keh Mandap may ja kar beth gaya tha. Khair Tum patwarion ka upper portion Zara khali hota hai, effects of Khota biryani ?
Btw I used to sleep with your whore momma before you were even born & nowadays your slut sister is my bitch ?

Islamabadiya

Aray bhenchod argument tou tu pehle he haar gaya Lekin phir bhi bakwas kiye ja raha hai. Tu apne baap Nooray se inkar kyu kar raha hai ? Kya ye jhoot hai keh tera baap Noora Modi keh Mandap may ja kar beth gaya tha. Khair Tum patwarion ka upper portion Zara khali hota hai, effects of Khota biryani ?
Btw I used to sleep with your whore momma before you were even born & nowadays your slut sister is my bitch ?
Lol @ dalay aur kanjree ka cross lol

surfer

Establishment needs to stop acting like self acclaimed guardians of Pakistan. They must be servants of the nation and agree to work 'under' the Parliamentary supremacy.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif could never talk to India on his own. It's just a lie. Practically a civilian prime minister can't force armed forces to follow his line. He had probably started to show a gesture to Modi for any future talks, but it gave lose motions to fat assed generals.
I guess it’s just a coincidence that Nawaz and jindal are both in the steel business. It is odd why Hussain sharif, a British citizen, was involved in those meetings.

Also I thought Nawaz was going to lead a revolution against the establishment. He told all of GT road that...what happened to that?

Islamabadiya

Lol that’s a good definition of your parents ?
Batda he baigharat hay apnay maan baap ku Bhol gaya
chootiya admee sharan kr aur dafa hu ja aab itnee baiztee kra kay bhee laga hay
Definitely from a kanjar mohala hay tu
Sahee pehchana teray ku

Modest

Batda he baigharat hay apnay maan baap ku Bhol gaya
chootiya admee sharan kr aur dafa hu ja aab itnee baiztee kra kay bhee laga hay
Definitely from a kanjar mohala hay tu
Sahee pehchana teray ku
After kicking your ass, you are still stuck to my dick which proves that you are my bitch now like your slut sister & mother ?
Why are you ashamed of your parents? Dallas & Kanjris produce bhenchods like you ?

Islamabadiya

After kicking your ass, you are still stuck to my dick which proves that you are my bitch now like your slut sister & mother ?
Why are you ashamed of your parents? Dallas & Kanjris produce bhenchods like you ?
Haha don’t throw my points on me gashtee aur dalay kay cross lol

Modest

Haha don’t throw my points on me gashtee aur dalay kay cross lol
I don’t have to do anything else because you are perfectly defining the characteristics of your parents ie Dallas & Kanjris produce bhenchods like you ?
Hey bitch keep sucking my juicy dick ?

Islamabadiya

I don’t have to do anything else because you are perfectly defining the characteristics of your parents ie Dallas & Kanjris produce bhenchods like you ?
Hey bitch keep sucking my juicy dick ?
Lol cross of kanjaree and dala lol
It’s not tour fault by the way