Imran Khan's Views on Lal Masjid Incident

Cupertino

Voter (50+ posts)
My take on Lal Masjid incident is that if all these Taliban-lovers are right and if there were as many women and children in the Masjid as they claim, then where are the loved ones of those killed? With totally anti-Musharraf media, judiciary, and civil societies in place now, why there is no one coming forward to claim that their sisters, mothers, or daughters were killed in the action? Why there is no case in Judiciary related to Lal Masjid?

G

this is all for point scoring...before the operation the whole country was forcing the govt to take some serious action and when the govt did take some action then these people are blaming!
what Musharraf did in Lal Masjid was the best decision for the interest of pakistan!
if u get soft with these taliban then u get what u got in swat!
geo musharraf!!!!!! [musharaf] [musharaf]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Thank Allah (SWT) we have Imran Khan.
No worries now for Pakistan and Islam lovers...
Worries only for Anti Pakistan and Islam, like..... [musharaf] [altaf] [zardari] [nawaz]

All the Pakistan and Islam lover people , who are voter of PML(N) last time, will vote for
Imran Khan this time, Inshallah. A shift will happen very soon.
I think so.

G

no worries for islam we have imran khan now????
lmfao [hilar] [hilar] :D :D :mrgreen:

patriot_purdesi

Senator (1k+ posts)
I'm surpise how [imran] is playing with public sentiments to gain popularity. See the attached video, how safely all children and women were removed way before the operation started. Molvi Aziz was using them as a sheild. It's just a propagenda by politicians (PMLN,JUIF,PTI etc) to gain public simpathy that there were 3000 women and children inside when operation started.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F10Nqwe4HLA&feature=player_profilepage#[/video]

G

exactly! i think anti musharraf forces are running a huge propaganda campaign against him to slow down his growing popularity.
musharraf today has about 130,000 fans on facebook and came on cnn news as the most famous pakistani personality and star!
but i can imagine that anti musharraf forces can not digest this thats why they bring up same old baseless propaganda against the greatest leader!
Jeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Musharraf!!!!!!!!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
prabhumast said:
exactly! i think anti musharraf forces are running a huge propaganda campaign against him to slow down his growing popularity.
musharraf today has about 130,000 fans on facebook and came on cnn news as the most famous pakistani personality and star!
but i can imagine that anti musharraf forces can not digest this thats why they bring up same old baseless propaganda against the greatest leader!
Jeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Musharraf!!!!!!!!
Musharaf is good for the countries like one billion population. Because of his great ideas and very good policies. Americans and Bush is his personal friend. Music is his favorite

He should be president of India and Altaf can be next PM of India.

You like them, take them. No problem. After all India is our neighbor.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whether or not it was necessary to storm the masjid is a debate. Some people think that if they had stopped their water, electricity and food, they would have surrendered eventually. However, some people believe that if the army had done that, the terrorists would try to link this MaazAllah MaazAllah with the tragedy of Karbala. So, its a tough call. Things are not as straight forward as they seem. We have to think rationally.