IMRAN KHAN VS PERVIAZ MUSHRAF (ANSWER FOR LUQMAN MUBASHIR'S

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
What the Jammiat did to Imran was their act it was not a mistake from Imran.......but why they next day they run away when students from punjab university come out against Jamiat.? Their attitude is the same as MQM in karachi.
The punjab governer was they person who buy some of the Jamiat,s students............Any how Imran can talk freely what he feel he is not a Munafiq as other politition or MUSHARAF............
ONE THING I KNOW THAT IN ARMY THEY DON,T SELECT a)VERY CLEVER b) A FOOL PERSON
AND MUSHARAF HAVE ALL THESE TWO QUALITIES.

NO NEED TO SAY IMRAN IS A BRAVE PERSON NOT A PIG-COMMANDO LIKE MUSHARAF.

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
MYCOUNTRY said:
What the Jammiat did to Imran was their act it was not a mistake from Imran.......but why they next day they run away when students from punjab university come out against Jamiat.? Their attitude is the same as MQM in karachi.
The punjab governer was they person who buy some of the Jamiat,s students............Any how Imran can talk freely what he feel he is not a Munafiq as other politition or MUSHARAF............
ONE THING I KNOW THAT IN ARMY THEY DON,T SELECT a)VERY CLEVER b) A FOOL PERSON
AND MUSHARAF HAVE ALL THESE TWO QUALITIES.

NO NEED TO SAY IMRAN IS A BRAVE PERSON NOT A PIG-COMMANDO LIKE MUSHARAF.

IT WILL BE A WAIST OF TIME TALKING TO YOU.....TUM JASEY CHAND BEWAQOOFOOON KI WAJA SAY PAKISTAN KAY YEH HAL HAI...........IMRAN NAWAZ AND ZARDARI JASEY LOG TUM JASEY BEWAQOFOON KO USE KERTEY HAIN,,,,KHAIR TUM CHUND BEWAQOOF JIN KEY PASS SOCHNEY OR SAMJHNE KE SALHIYATH NAHI HAI PAKISTAN KA KUCH NAHI BEGAR SAKTEY...

pakistan first

Since you assigned your nick name as "My Country" so i have to call you "my country" otherwise your language & attitude does not reflect to your nick name, any how imran's bravery is to appear in talk shows and shouting blaan blaan other wise at least there are 2 occasions where he may improve his popularity or show his courage to our country fellow but he missed those oppertunties, when police was searching for him and he escaped from the scene by claiming he wanted to lead his party from behind?????????? The matter of fact that he dont even think for a single minute to spend some time in jail, what a brave leader, isnt he????? It is in record that he was the strongest captain ( some players claimed him as a DICTATOR). When he was playing, he never mixed up with the common people in fact kicked them if some body wanted to hug him or tried to take autograph, this is the history of your brave man. He still dont know how to do politics, he must have to decide his directions, the latest dilema is about Taliban, he dont know wether to support them or to oppose them. he should have to resign from politics particularly when Nawaz shareef used him for the long march and when the time come to cancel the long march, Mr Khan was completely overlooked and was not informed about the cancellation of long march, see this is the importance of your brave leader.
Regards

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
HAHAHA JEALOUS. NO PROBLEM. LET ME TELL YOU ONETHING IF YOU DO NOT KNOW. AND OFFCOURSE HOW CAN U KNOW. LET ME TELL YOU THAT MR MUSSARF HAD PICTURE OF IMRAN KHAN IN HIS ROOM. IMAZING NA. FOR YOU. BUT IT IS TRUE, LAKIN IMRAN IN SAB CHEEZOO SAY IMPRESS NAHI HOTA, YOU KNOW WO ZARA WAKHRA BANDA HAI
[imran] Geo imran [imran]

pakistan first

Yeah, that's why he is invited in the world to deliver the lecrtures and each time the auditorium is fully occupied by people who purchase very expensive tickets from their pockets. Bhai, right now the world is very knowledgable and same time materialistic too particularly the western world, if people comming to listen him that means Musharraf is still has karisma in his personality and people think he says truth. I dont think a reasonable person would take (rashid) your words about Musharraf. Also, Musharraf has no need to justify his action, the time will justify his policies and action.
Musharraf is still the best among all our existing politicians.
Regards,

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Gentlmen it will be easier if you write in normal letters and script.
Likhne ke kuch usool hein, jin me"coma", "dash" and space ka sahi istemal karne se parhne or likhne me asani hoti he. Ye usool sirf khwamkhaa nahi banae gae. In ka koi maqsad he.

It`s almost impossible to read if the normal rules of writing are not followed.

i believe imran khan has no clue of ground realities. he has never talked about economic development, education, employment to the poor,inflation. He only whines and complains about everyone.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan first:

Oh God ! What kind of lame-excuse you are giving to deny IMRAN ?
You say "he missed the oppertunities , not to go to jail"
ans:Imaran,s role-model is MOHAMMAD ALI JENNAH, may I ask you did M.A.JENNAH go to jail ? no never but he is
father of the nation and we love him ...................So Imran is the follower of Quied e Azam , Jennah was a
brave and sincer person , Imran is doing the same .

Many of MQM leader was underground / escaped during the operation so what you will call them?

You say "Imran was a DICTATOR & never mixed with common people "
Ans: Yes b/c at that time he was not a politicion , so what for he should mix with people? but if he was a dictator
it was just b/c to give best results from the game ,which Pakistan needed. Some called him Khalifa, some called
him Dictator , some called him proud , but it was to keep discipline in the team.

Apart from that he belonge to a very nice family (not a family like Musharaf /Altaf ) so as a human-being may be
he was proud but since he came into social work /politics he has change a lot..........

let me say Imran is a brave /sincer/honest person by the grace of ALLAH. LET me give you some examples.
1) At the time of ZIA UL HAQ ,,,,,,,,,Imran was in Pakistani team (i don,t remember if he was captain) ,Miss Benazeer Bhutto was opposition leader and worst enemy of ZIA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But Imran went with her to sea side
to drink a coffee (imran & Banazeer Shaheed was friends since university time) Imran don,t take care if Zia ul Haq can
remove him from the team.

2) At the time of coward Musharaf Imran talk penly against This COWARD DICTATOR, COWARD COMMANDO, so
Musharaf called him "TERRORIST WITHOUT BEARD"..................but Imran never took care.

3)After 12 May 2007,,,,when MQM killed people IMRAN KHAN was the first person who said "LOUD & CLEAR" THAT
this is Altaf hussain & co who is killing the people............and one must know the results of talking against terrorist of MQM, but Imran Bravely want to come to Karachi .Group of coward [musharaf] [altaf] stop him on
Lahore airport.

You say NAWAZ SHARIF IGNORED HIM.................What Nawaz Shareef did, and what Imran was doing all was for
C.J movement all was for only one cause it was neither for Imran nor for Nawaz Shareef , so it is not importante
what they did importante is the results which was 100% positive.

You say Musharaf is invited abroad to give lectures...............hahahahahahh funny,,,,,,,,,,,,Is it important for you
? Musharaf done a lot of job for the WEST so they are happy that this man destroyed PAKISTAN,
LET me tell you in the world JEW also like [musharaf] this ugly man............better he should stay abroad with his son [altaf] both of them can make money .................but we don,t need them

We in Pakistan hatred him,,,,,,,,,,,,,tell him to stay abroad crimanal caward.

A

abbasiali

My All Nation fellows, time is to get reunited and fight against our HIDDEN ENEMY.

Arguing for PAST and fighting for future is not wise able.

Specially for youth, Please try to understand, our EMOTIONS,PASSION, everything is linked with our country and our nation.

Respect every individual, Respect every individual thought. Don't make issues Personal for your own self or for other self.

Today what NATION is looking from all of us

UNITY - FAITH - DISCIPLINE

G

hahahaha yeh log PTI (pakistan tehrike sharia taliban) ke leader taliban khan kay liay aisay hi khoab dekhtay rahain gay...kahan musharraf aur kahan yeh aadmi jis ki to kabhi kuch "samjh me hi nahin aarhi hay" hahah :mrgreen:
oh bhai meray agar tehrike insaaf itna hi insaaf deti hay to apni najaiz olad ko to do insaaf pehlay usay kon insaaf day ga...
imran khan ka popularity ka formula hay ke apnay baron ko (musharraf, altaf bhai aur benazir) ki gandi karo aur aagay bhara..
bhai itni bhi jahil koum nahin hay yeh sab janti hay...
musharraf ko gaurd of honour mila aur imran khan sahab ke jo pehlay favor bhi kartay thay secular log bhi wo bhi is ke khilaf ho gay hain...
ab to kahnay ke liay kuch baki hi nahin bacha... :lol:
aur mubashir sahab show boaht acha hay aap ka lekin ek hero (musharraf) ka muqabla ek zani (taliban khan) se na karwain meharbani kar kay:)
geo pakistan...geo pak army!!!!!!!

awaiskhantanoli

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran khan zindabaad...Musharaf aur Altaf dono India aur Usa ke agent hain....MQM hai he lasani jamat....Imran khan Pakistan ka sher hai us ne Pakistan ko world cup dilaya aur bhoat kaam kiay jab ke Altaf ne batah liay gariboon se aur baygunah log maray,musharaf ne dehshatgardi lai mulk mai,baygunah logon ko mara jis se mulk ke halat aj kharab hain...Mush he in sab halat ka zimadar hai aj jin se hamara mulk jal raha hai...Altaf to aisa leader hai jo dum daba ker baga hoa hai...mai un logon per hairan hoon jo Altaf pagal key support kerte hain...us ka to damag he theek nahi hai...wo to Pakistan ke wajood kay he khalaf hai...Imran Khan zindabaad.... [imran] Lion of Pakistan Imran khan

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
awaiskhantanoli said:
Imran khan zindabaad...Musharaf aur Altaf dono India aur Usa ke agent hain....MQM hai he lasani jamat....Imran khan Pakistan ka sher hai us ne Pakistan ko world cup dilaya aur bhoat kaam kiay jab ke Altaf ne batah liay gariboon se aur baygunah log maray,musharaf ne dehshatgardi lai mulk mai,baygunah logon ko mara jis se mulk ke halat aj kharab hain...Mush he in sab halat ka zimadar hai aj jin se hamara mulk jal raha hai...Altaf to aisa leader hai jo dum daba ker baga hoa hai...mai un logon per hairan hoon jo Altaf pagal key support kerte hain...us ka to damag he theek nahi hai...wo to Pakistan ke wajood kay he khalaf hai...Imran Khan zindabaad.... [imran] Lion of Pakistan Imran khan

Allah Allah Itny Nafrut....

Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Altaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf
Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Pakistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

khanjeezai

Citizen
There has never been such a great leader like Musharraf [musharaf] after Quaid-e-Azam & Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.Musharraf took Pakistan to the take off position towards progress,prosperity,all the economic indicators were the best in history of Pakistan during his rule,but ever since he sacked the corrupt CJ,all the corrupt politicions gather together along with the corrupt cj & so called goons in black coats wakeels to destablise Pakistan & the government they didnt think for a while that in their own interest what are they doing to this country,but the man who was a true Pakistani & a patriot step down in the interest of Pakistan so that there should no more damage to this country. I am asking u all the supporters of [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [imran] [zardari] [fazl] where we are standing now?????????just for a while think & compare the Musharraf era & the all the history & after the Musharraf u will find the answers if u r truely a patriot Pakistani.Dont keep on saying Musharraf did this Musharraf did that.He did very best during his rule,now its ur turn i mean [zardari] [nawaz].just do as the Musharraf did & take Pakistan to the progressive,prosperious,peacful country we will admire u people.Because we want some one who do good in the interest of Pakistan.thanx alot.
PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES ZINDABAD PAKISTAN PAINDABAD.ALLAH PAKISTAN KO HAMEESHA APNI AMAAN MAIN RAKHAY.AMEEN.