Imran Khan trying to save Aleema Khan with mini budget

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jaise Nawaz Sharif ne chakar lagai

Nawaz Sharif was a public office holder.
They have to declare their assets at ECP.
You & me or Aleema Khan doesn't need to submit assets to anyone.

The only thing they are trying to find out is if the relevant citizen is paying proper taxes.

Educationist

DxqLbYAX4AAS_Fd.jpg
Insaaf4Mehr-Un-Nisa

Dk5So7mX0AAk0Ba.jpg:large

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
She understands just fine. But she also knows dumbass patwaris and jiyallas won’t so She can tweet anything

But then PTI will ridicule and correct patwaris and jiyalas and they'll stand humiliated! One day ( i don't know when, but surely one day!) their integrity will wake up and will say enough is enough!! They'll leave PMLN and PPP. So isn't this strategy counterproductive? Sherry Rehman needs to give patwaris and jiyalas something tangible/grounded in reality and facts! Can't they find a single truly objectionable thing to do politics on? :unsure:

Is this government really so good or opposition is extra dumb?

surfer

But then PTI will ridicule and correct patwaris and jiyalas and they'll stand humiliated! One day ( i don't know when, but surely one day!) their integrity will wake up and will say enough is enough!! They'll leave PMLN and PPP. So isn't this strategy counterproductive? Sherry Rehman needs to give patwaris and jiyalas something tangible/grounded in reality and facts! Can't they find a single truly objectionable thing to do politics on? :unsure:

Is this government really so good or opposition is extra dumb?

Well, it is counterproductive in the long run. But what else can the opposition offer?

If you recall they tried the same "PTI has failed in KP", "PTI has done nothing in KP" for last 5 years, only for PTI to increase vote bank and seats in KP.

surfer

Right, the tax amnesty scheme offered by pmln. :) Good job. I think you also need to understand what the word amnesty means.

But you still haven’t explain how the section you quoted in your opening post or mini budget is offering a tax amnesty?

Insaaf4Tyrain

Right, the tax amnesty scheme offered by pmln. :) Good job. I think you also need to understand what the word amnesty means.

But you still haven’t explain how the section you quoted in your opening post or mini budget is offering a tax amnesty?
Plain and simple he is trying to cover up and save his sister

Insaaf4Tyrain

Special scheme offered by PMLN govt. you forgot to mention that :)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fp.brecorder.com/2018/04/20180409359195/amp/

Are you saying PM should reverse that scheme? In other words was PMLN wrong to offer it?
بدبودار حرامجادے پٹواری
ایک درباری کی جامہ تلاشی کے دوران برآمد ہونے والا "کالے عملیات" کی ایک تاویج۔۔۔

892842_359326004169311_1191401837_o.jpg
Is the picture is authentic, Whats wrong in it?
https://twitter.com/x/status/1088257920398225408