Imran Khan JALSA at Dhoke Ratta (NA 55) (Video)

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-67qpPRZk&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vioQord7S-0[/video]

A

Admin

Re: Imran Khan JALSA at Dhoke Ratta (NA 55)

I don't know If IK will win from there but you have to give one credit to the guy. He is absolutely fearless..look how openly without any security he is hanging out.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thank you for sharing brother.

Very huge crowd :). Inshallah PTI will take it there

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
AKBER BADSHAH said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-67qpPRZk&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vioQord7S-0[/video]

hmmmm very good work by IK.
Look like PTI will get good vote.
keep it up IK

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am from isb and know from my freinds residing in pindi that his candiadate wont win but is getting good response and at least would tell people that calling PTI TANGA PARTY is like saying that YAHYA KHAN wasn't the reason EAST PAKISTAN GOT SEPERATED :lol:

Councller (250+ posts)
PTI 15 sal bad sirf 15,000 log jama karsaki. 50,000 logoon kylie us ko 50 sal chaie per seat phir bhi ni jeet sakti

balaji

Citizen
waleed1214 said:
I am from isb and know from my freinds residing in pindi that his candiadate wont win but is getting good response and at least would tell people that calling PTI TANGA PARTY is like saying that YAHYA KHAN wasn't the reason EAST PAKISTAN GOT SEPERATED :lol:

Waleed who are your friends voting for? and if not for PTI then why not? what do these other candidates from tried-and-failed parties have to offer?

waleed1214

@Avatar don't waste your time blogging it's of no use,and@balaji ummm my friends are voting for PTI but people are not that much intrested ijn polling because they say jo bhee ker lo N league nay jeetna hai but i am guarenteeing you this,it would be a dog fight in pindi,and plus in general elections people like @avatar,would be crying their heads off due to the reason that they don"t see beyond sindh and karachi beyond karachi world is changing,and PTI is making it's way and I CHALLANGE MQM to gather at least 200 persons who support MQM in pindi,MQM DENY IT BUT DEEP IN YOUR HEART YOU KNOW ITS IS STILL A MUHAJIR AND A REGIONAL PARTY WORSE THEN TANGA PARTY:!!

waleed1214

@Balaji these tried and failed candidates have to offer the same promises they are making since previous elections,SHEIKH RASHEED is also making it's in roads,and these candidates are offering and making roads every where since elections have been announcced PUNJAB GOVERNMENT has made PINDI look like NEW YORK lol [funnny] ,they are building roads evrywhere and all.

rajputan

Citizen
As being the only Dhoke Rattaian on this forum, i really feel proud to host such an impressive welcome for our great captain Imran [imran] .

Dhoke Ratta in fact a middle class locality in the centre of Rawalpindi City, have proven themselves as the most awaken and sensible people in Rawalpindi, really having the true sincerity and awareness on the sovereignty of our country. it would be a miracle to have NA55 for PTI but can assure you all on having 2nd vote bank here in RWP after PML-N standing 1st.

My advance sympathise for Sheikh Rasheed :evil: with an advise to start his own Paya n Nihari business right under the Lal Hawali, as that's the only potential Sheeda have in future.

Most importantly, i really appreciate Imran's suggestion on passing the resolution which maintains the politicians eligibility, only for them who has no money, business and properties and CHILDRENs residing outside the country.

Geo Imran Khan [clap]
A proud Dhoke Rattian

G

haha looks like only people from gali mohola came for his support.
itnay se logon may to ek restaurant may hotay hain haha
had ho gai yaar is tanga party nay abhi tak popularity hasil nahin ki..aur karay gi bhi kaisay..its leader is so confused afterall :mrgreen:

A

Admin

prabhumast said:
haha looks like only people from gali mohola came for his support.
itnay se logon may to ek restaurant may hotay hain haha
had ho gai yaar is tanga party nay abhi tak popularity hasil nahin ki..aur karay gi bhi kaisay..its leader is so confused afterall :mrgreen:

Are you sure you are seeing the same scenes as all of us?

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan is committed, true, sincere leader of the nation. The peoples who are opposing him are actually the agents of priviliged clases. It do not matter if PTI won this election or not. The important thing is to stand n prinicipals and give a true vision to the nation.

balaji

Citizen
Thanks Waleed & Rajputan. Can't you talk to people there who are not yet sold on the idea that we need to leave behind the tried and tested (and failed) leaders of the 90s and make this country move forward under new and promising leadership?

Frankly any person worth his salt should be able to make roads etc if he has that sort of resources at his disposal (i.e. the budget that any MNA gets for his constituency). I am sure Jazi will not be found wanting compared to Sh Rashid or Malik Awan in that regard. But we need to make people understand that there are much larger issues at stake here, and Allah has given the fortunate people of NA-55 an opportunity to indelibly write their names in history as the vanguard of the revolution that brings us back on track to fulfill our destiny as "one of the greatest nations of the world" (Quaid's hope and expectation from us).

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan jalsa at Mohalla Raja Sultan, NA-55.

IMRAN%20KHAN%20Jalsa%20Press%20Imran%20Khan%20addressing%2020100215.jpg

IKPressRelease15-02-10.gif

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan Inagurating PTI NA55 Election Office (February 11

Inaugurations and Speech

Imran Khan openning the election office in NA 55 Rawalpindi and his address. This office is donated by Rana Sohail for the by-election in NA 55, for the campaign of PTI Candidate Ejaz Khan Jazi.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWmuoC3A0og[/video]

pakland

Re: Imran Khan Inagurating PTI NA55 Election Office (February 11

Inshallah Imran will win this election

Councller (250+ posts)

PTI sirf net per jeet sakti hy kun ky ground reality is zero.

love Pak

PTI sirf net per jeet sakti hy kun ky ground reality is zero.

Mr avatar, I am sure that you are not a MQM supporter. You are SOMEONE , who wants more and more PTI supporters to respond to your posts.............. [hmmm]