Imran Khan in panel discussion,"Pakistan;what next"in london

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Geokarachi said:
sami_lughmani said:
i dont care he is/was play boy. i just know that his vision is better then others. Imi i want to see u next PM. but these ilitrate people will vote again for Zardari as they did voting for ppp in gilgat baldistan election.

Jis ka past itna ganda ho us sy futre ki kia tawaqa rakhte ho. He will be called "Playboy Prime Minister" [funnny]

I agree with GeoKarach, He will be called a Playboy prime minister. Kindly Answer what is better.

1. Murderer, Looter, Bhatta Khoor, torturer Prime Minister
OR
2. Playboy Prime minister

So what is your choice my friend?

Geokarachi said:
sami_lughmani said:
i dont care he is/was play boy. i just know that his vision is better then others. Imi i want to see u next PM. but these ilitrate people will vote again for Zardari as they did voting for ppp in gilgat baldistan election.

Jis ka past itna ganda ho us sy futre ki kia tawaqa rakhte ho. He will be called "Playboy Prime Minister" [funnny]

so you mean zardari's past is very clean? or u want to say mr altaf past is very clean. i dont give a dam what he did, but now he is better person, and want to help us. otherwise u know he had alot of money. he could do wat ever he wanted. but he build Hospital.

my Question from u is, do any other leader have any vision to bring pakistan out of this present crisis?

Geokarachi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sarmad said:
Geokarachi said:
sami_lughmani said:

I agree with GeoKarach, He will be called a Playboy prime minister. Kindly Answer what is better.

OR

Both are not acceptable.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Geokarachi said:
sarmad said:
Geokarachi said:
sami_lughmani said:

OR

Both are not acceptable.

How in the hell are you supporting Altaf then lol

Geokarachi

sarmad said:
Geokarachi said:
sarmad said:
Geokarachi said:
sami_lughmani said:

OR

Both are not acceptable.

How in the hell are you supporting Altaf then lol

How do u know any proof pls post here.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is improper to compare the great Imran Khan with the Terrorist, Choor, looter and absonder Altaf.
The MQM paid agents don't desreve any reply.

Geokarachi

rahat said:
It is improper to compare the great Imran Khan with the Terrorist, Choor, looter and absonder Altaf.

You are right no comparison with Altaf outclass leader has 25 MNAs and 52 MPAs and 6 Senator what you have only one Ghada. :lol: [hilar] [hilar]

G

imran khan should be the education minister of pakistan or something...he is smart but millitary strategies and stuff is not his business im sorry..
his argument about "2000 taliban cant do anything" didnt have any weight specially when he was reminded of how many years it took for the british army to take care of a few hundred IRA soldiers ...he was really speechless that time lol
the best option for pakistan is to bring back musharraf and lick his feet and seek his forgiveness for not giving him the respect he deserved!!!!

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
prabhumast said:
imran khan should be the education minister of pakistan or something...he is smart but millitary strategies and stuff is not his business im sorry..
his argument about "2000 taliban cant do anything" didnt have any weight specially when he was reminded of how many years it took for the british army to take care of a few hundred IRA soldiers ...he was really speechless that time lol
the best option for pakistan is to bring back musharraf and lick his feet and seek his forgiveness for not giving him the respect he deserved!!!!

AAPKI MOJODGI MAIN PAKISTAN KA ESS SEY BEHTAR HAAL NAHE HOSAKTA KOIN KEY ALLAH KA HUKUM HAI KEY
JAISI REAAYA HOGI MAIN TUM PER ESSI TARA KEY HUKUMRAN MUSALLAT KARONGA.
IMRAN KHAN IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR PAKISTAN.
PAKISTAN ZINDAABAD

G

koum to sahi ho jay gi jab tum jaisay taliban kay chamchay army kay tanks ke neechay kuchal diay jain gay :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
taliban aur taliban kay chamchay murdabad hahahahahah
Musharraf zindabad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
prabhumast said:
koum to sahi ho jay gi jab tum jaisay taliban kay chamchay army kay tanks ke neechay kuchal diay jain gay :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

arey bhya,
musharraf ney tu quom jo key aap aur hum hain ki baitti,maa,bhen ko doller ki khatter amerca ko baich dalajo woh apni kitaab main tehrer karta hai.agar tum uss musharraf ko zindaabad kehtey ho tu lagta hai tum pakistani nahe koiy indian ya [altaf] ess ki team main sey ho jis ney british passport seney sey lagaya howa hai.aur mulk key wajood ko aik ghaltti karar daitta hai.
shame on you and your mentality.
pakistan zinda Abad.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
Geokarachi said:
rahat said:

You are right no comparison with Altaf outclass leader has 25 MNAs and 52 MPAs and 6 Senator what you have only one Ghada. :lol: [hilar] [hilar]
yes you are right kahan altaf aur kahan imran khan,
altaf per 264 murder cases hain aur rahi babar ghori ki yeh baat key imran khan ki baitti hai aur uss ki shakal imran khan sey milti hai tu arz hai key agar imran khan babar ghori ki tara saraq chab siyasat daan hotey tu kehtey key,
babar ghori aghar main tum ko Africa lai kar jaon tu 200 bachey tumharey shakal key daikha doon .jis ki shakal babar ghori sey miltti hai..........lol [pk flag]

G

@ akber badshah
wohi porani ghisi peti batain jo har taliban ka hamdard kahta hay "musharraf nay amreeeka kay kuch dollars kay khatir mulk ko bech diya" :lol:
Musharraf kay janay kay baad pakistan dubara stone age may chala giya hay.. nokri to dur ki baat aata aur cheenay kay liay log mar rahay hain....wah wah tumhara zardari aur imran khan zindabad hahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
aur agar musharaf kay supporters pakistani nahin to phir to millions hain aisay log jo pakistani nahin kyunkay mushaaraf ki makboliat to ab barh rahi hay jalo aur jaltay raho hamara hero hero rahay ga !!!
Geo Musharaf!!!!!!!!!!!! [musharaf] [musharaf]

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
The time has come to expose the supporter and allies of dictators I.E. altaf / MQM, who forever since its creastion involved in terrorism, corruption Bhatta Khori and anti Pakistan activities to strengthen our enemy Indioa and others.

Geokarachi

rahat said:
The time has come to expose the supporter and allies of dictators I.E. altaf / MQM, who forever since its creastion involved in terrorism, corruption Bhatta Khori and anti Pakistan activities to strengthen our enemy Indioa and others.

All bhatta khor gets million of votes and give zilat amez shikasat to opponent. Hitting your heads on wall. [wall]

Geokarachi

prabhumast said:

I am happy with you. You ve taken my words.

Geokarachi

AKBER BADSHAH said:
Geokarachi said:
rahat said:

yes you are right kahan altaf aur kahan imran khan,
altaf per 264 murder cases hain aur rahi babar ghori ki yeh baat key imran khan ki baitti hai aur uss ki shakal imran khan sey milti hai tu arz hai key agar imran khan babar ghori ki tara saraq chab siyasat daan hotey tu kehtey key,
babar ghori aghar main tum ko Africa lai kar jaon tu 200 bachey tumharey shakal key daikha doon .jis ki shakal babar ghori sey miltti hai..........lol [pk flag]

Sita white's uncle don't be serious. who is father of your niece

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
both Musharraf and Altaf must be hanged on their crimes particularly for handing over Pakistani Daughter Dr. Afaia siddiqui to USA, in accorance with the orders of QURAN

shaboroz

Citizen
Pakistan ki, iss buhaadari say numaindagi kerna, sirf Imran Khan ka he kaam hay [clap] werna hamaray naam nihaad leader jo derhaqeeqat gulaam hain un main kahaan aisi jurat k wo such baat ker sakain, hamian Imran [imran] jesay leader ki he zroorat hay jo Pakistan or pakisaniyoon ko tumaam duniaa main serbland ker day.