Imran Khan having lunch at Thul (3rd May 2011) a simple man

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran should go to more remote locations in a time like this. To get out of picture so he should not have to speak a lot against his new masters the army. Huh dont fool the nation and few guys who are emotional and not understand what the real issue is. He better should have been in Islamabad and bark on the army the same way he barks on the politicians. Why he is not asking the army and isi chief to resign????

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran should go to more remote locations in a time like this. To get out of picture so he should not have to speak a lot against his new masters the army. Huh dont fool the nation and few guys who are emotional and not understand what the real issue is. He better should have been in Islamabad and bark on the army the same way he barks on the politicians. Why he is not asking the army and isi chief to resign????
If you dont like anything he says or does then go and watch your king in Raiwind palace or wherever he is. Or go run after Khadim-e-Raiwind and enjoy photoshoots, dont come here.

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
y u get hurt if there is little criticism. I once read that u will also say IK is wrong when he is wrong. dont worship a human being. humen make mistakes dont follow them blindly. have some courage to say what is wrong is wrong.
If you dont like anything he says or does then go and watch your king in Raiwind palace or wherever he is. Or go run after Khadim-e-Raiwind and enjoy photoshoots, dont come here.

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[MENTION=8074]usm100[/MENTION] im srry but ur just following IK for the sake of criticism,today IK in a press conference in MULTAN has said that BOTH ARMY AND ISI SHOULD RESIGN HERE YOU GO WITH THE LINK,and i also saw the bayan on ARY BELEIVE ME.He said army cheif should give explanation or resign over this issue!!

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
y u get hurt if there is little criticism. I once read that u will also say IK is wrong when he is wrong. dont worship a human being. humen make mistakes dont follow them blindly. have some courage to say what is wrong is wrong.
usm100 doesnt criticize, he talks trash that doesnt deserve answers. He has a big problem with Army but loves his corrupt Raiwind Kings who are incompetent and deserve to be punished. If Imran Khan makes a mistake then i will accept it, but i dont see any mistake so why should I say he is wrong? Just to please these corrupt people?

hashirarif

Citizen
he is the man pakistani nation now and i hope and i pray for his success and i ll try to play my role a s well as much as i can , and we all have to do if we want change. we have to wake up.

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
altafhussain.jpg

yaar ab AH ko IMRAN KHAN say to compare na karo

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
You never have answers thats why you keep saying trash. What you say is trash man i never use harsh language like you. You are just like your new partners the MQM who loves using bad language when they dont have an answer.
usm100 doesnt criticize, he talks trash that doesnt deserve answers. He has a big problem with Army but loves his corrupt Raiwind Kings who are incompetent and deserve to be punished. If Imran Khan makes a mistake then i will accept it, but i dont see any mistake so why should I say he is wrong? Just to please these corrupt people?

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
awww your issue is preety obvious. you are being paid by your master so you have to obey him. I on the other hand have no issues criticizing who ever i find wrong.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah very right. please send us a link if you have so ...
[MENTION=8074]usm100[/MENTION] im srry but ur just following IK for the sake of criticism,today IK in a press conference in MULTAN has said that BOTH ARMY AND ISI SHOULD RESIGN HERE YOU GO WITH THE LINK,and i also saw the bayan on ARY BELEIVE ME.He said army cheif should give explanation or resign over this issue!!

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
he is the man pakistani nation now and i hope and i pray for his success and i ll try to play my role a s well as much as i can , and we all have to do if we want change. we have to wake up.

Man is tarah kay hotay hain, yeh tu ajeeb se cheez hay

Zameer Uddin

Great leader Nawaz Sharif

We talked about Zardari, but he spoke carefully and
said little of interest, constantly glancing at my tape recorder like it was
radioactive. Eventually, he nodded toward it.
“Can you turn that off?” he asked.
“Sure,” I said, figuring he wanted to tell me something off the record.
“So. Do you have a friend, Kim?” Sharif asked.
I was unsure what he meant.
“I have a lot of friends,” I replied.
“No. Do you have a friend?”
I figured it out.
“You mean a boyfriend?”
“Yes.”
I looked at Sharif. I had two options—lie, or tell the truth. And
because I wanted to see where this line of questioning was going, I told
the truth.
“I had a boyfriend. We recently broke up.” I nodded my head
stupidly, as if to punctuate this thought.
“Why?” Sharif asked. “Was he too boring for you? Not fun enough?”
“Um. No. It just didn’t work out.”
“Oh. I cannot believe you do not have a friend,” Sharif countered.
“No. Nope. I don’t. I did.”
“Do you want me to find one for you?” Sharif asked.

Zameer Uddin

@ Faisal Vohra read more about your great leader Nawaz Sharif

To recap: The militants were gaining strength along the border with
Afghanistan and staging increasingly bold attacks in the country’s cities.
The famed Khyber Pass, linking Pakistan and Afghanistan, was now too
dangerous to drive. The country appeared as unmoored and
directionless as a headless chicken. And here was Sharif, offering to find
directionless as a headless chicken. And here was Sharif, offering to find
me a friend.

wez4all

MPA (400+ posts)
The Top 2 comments i read on this video on youtube:

You know guys i am crying ... itni simplicity mai khana khatay huway bhi is ki zuban pe ik lafz hai '' k bauhat bara change anay wala hai'' ... akhir kiss k liye change anay wala hai ?? kiss k baray mai ye keh rahay hain?? .. ye khud itni simple tarha hain sab kuch hai phir bhi keh raha hai change anay wala hai !

mere aansu nahi ruk rahay I love you Imran Khan ! Allah aap ko Apni Hifz-o-Amaan mai rakhay Ameen Summa Ameen ! =(

2:

I am almost crying after watching this clip and the point which is pondering me is that how idiotic and nonsense we can be by wasting this legend and not electing him.. Atleast I am ashamed of myself... May God give us the the vision and sight to see things beyond their virtual boundaries.. Aamen