Imran Khan Explains Terrorism & Why WOT is a Failure - ?????

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I recently went to a PTI fundraising dinner with a friend, I think PTI does not have very strong roots in common people. A large part of the PTI is just middle aged fashionable aunties who were probably Imran's fans and dreamed of him when he was at his cricket prime. Imran needs to go to remote areas of Pakistan and in public where the real votes are. Otherwise he will be another leader selected by elites and not elected by people of Pakistan.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Syd ! try to stay with Altaf bagora and Musharaf Bagora,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and ask them to come to Pakistan..........

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
imran's been to every area of Pakistan... to NWFP, to Balochistan..... tell any key leader of MQM gone there?????

if MQM is a party of the poor and deprived class, why the hell its present in every govt.? and why it sits on the laps of Generals and feudal???

As a matter of fact MQM is not even a politcal party.... its a bunch of land mafia and terrorist people.... who speak the language of guns and terror...

Aur apni be gunahi ka surma kisi aur ki ankhon mae lagana pyare.... ham bhi karachi mae pale parhe haen aur hame maloom hae ke kis tarha MQM ke ghundon ne karachi ke colleges aur unveristies ko dehshat aur wehshat se bhar dia hae....

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. Mr. Imran Khan is forgetting a very very important point: Safe havens

2. Groups waging a Guerrilla War need a safe area that they can withdraw to. Without this, a militant group cannot survive.
Best example of this is the LTTE in Sri Lanka.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
Syd said:
I recently went to a PTI fundraising dinner with a friend, I think PTI does not have very strong roots in common people. A large part of the PTI is just middle aged fashionable aunties who were probably Imran's fans and dreamed of him when he was at his cricket prime. Imran needs to go to remote areas of Pakistan and in public where the real votes are. Otherwise he will be another leader selected by elites and not elected by people of Pakistan.

syd bhai,you are wrong because you went to a pti fundraising dinner and you know very well this is a fund rising dinner not a corner meeting or jalsa or jornal gethering.
you should visit with imran khan or his party members to corner meetings or member ship camps or workers convention then you can make your openion.

PTI%20Sindh.jpg

Photo-0046.jpg

PML-N PEOPLE JOINED PTI

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
1. Mr. Imran Khan is forgetting a very very important point: Safe havens

2. Groups waging a Guerrilla War need a safe area that they can withdraw to. Without this, a militant group cannot survive.
Best example of this is the LTTE in Sri Lanka.
'

---Illegal Occupiers have found a sanctuary to be an entire country and unless and until they withdraw chaos will spread since their objective is to get the job done at any cost be it as many and as dirty covert operations as possible and then blaming most or all on talibans or whoever poses a threat to them to win hearts and minds of public :evil:

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
i dont know all this bla bla as a common man .its all due this chawal [musharaf] .give his half body to tailban and half body to Baluchistan. then may be some peace here .he used to much power in his period .and now they r taking revenge from us.

mahmood.yaser

Voter (50+ posts)
Aik dinn dunya ess [imran] cheetay koo mannee gee!!!!!!!

ennnn [zardari] [musharaf] [fozia] loteroon se kuch nahin hone wala yehee [imran] aa kr kuch kre gaaa.. kubb se roo rahaa hae kee ye karwaee ka tareeeqa badloo lekin abhi kaam hath se nikal gya ahe abhi halat aur bigar gaee hain

highflier

Citizen
There is only one man at this point who can save this country and that is imran khan
Inshallah we will be back stronger.

IF YOU CAN'T HAVE THE BEST, MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT YOU HAVE.

nokhan

Citizen
mahmood.yaser said:

ennnn [zardari] [musharaf] [fozia] loteroon se kuch nahin hone wala yehee [imran] aa kr kuch kre gaaa.. kubb se roo rahaa hae kee ye karwaee ka tareeeqa badloo lekin abhi kaam hath se nikal gya ahe abhi halat aur bigar gaee hain

cheeta gher aaya tha ya gher wale jungle main gaye the??????????????????????????/

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think Imran is the only committed and detrmined leader of the country who can stand for the nation intrest.
He has the courage to defeat the enemies of Pakistan. It will be the unfair to compare him with any of political elite ruling the country from 62 years.

mahmood.yaser

Voter (50+ posts)
Basically Imran khan aur usse ke supporters ki esss tarahaan ki language nahin ahe!!!
Imran Khan galyyaan nahin deta aur na hee wo ess trhaan kaa bandda ahe

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
nokhan said:
mahmood.yaser said:

cheeta gher aaya tha ya gher wale jungle main gaye the??????????????????????????/
khan tu tumharey naam key saath laga howa hai lagta hai khan aaph key ghar aaya tha.

nokhan

Citizen
chalo man liya CHEETA he ,and obviously there must be a reason how someone transform into a blood sucking animal.
but being a NOKHAN i just want to know , when this cheeta is going to rage a physical war against PAKISTAN beside his beloved TALIBAN,becouse as i heard he was in hospital for some reason (might be gilgit election).
oh cheete we are waiting for you come out of your den (or hospital).

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
chalo man liya CHEETA he ,and obviously there must be a reason how someone transform into a blood sucking animal.
but being a NOKHAN i just want to know , when this cheeta is going to rage a physical war against PAKISTAN beside his beloved TALIBAN,becouse as i heard he was in hospital for some reason (might be gilgit election).
khan sahab(india waley khan) tumharey naam key sath jo khan laga hai aur abh tum barey hokar ess ko no khan sabit karney ki koshish kar rahe ho tumharey liye arz hai key woh tumharey [altaf] made in british ki tara london main bhait kar 10 ghantey main daisht gardi khatam karney ki baat nahe karta balkey aik kaalis pakistani ki tara mulk main reh kar bahadri key saat tamam halat ka muqabla kar raha hai.aur [altaf] sarkar seney sey british pasport laga kar so raha hota hai.apney aapko tu karachi main bacha nahe sakta aur chla hai mulk ko bachaney bhai pehley mqm haqiai aur un hazaro mao jin ki jawan aolado ko tum ney qomyat parsti ki aagh main jala diya hai un key hatu se tu bach jao.
khudh london ki thandi hawaion main wisky pee kar sota hai aur awaam ko raat ko pehra deney ki talkeen daita hai.aik raat kudh beh akar karachi ki kisi gali main pehra do tu pata chaley.

nokhan

Citizen
AKBER BADSHAH said:
khan sahab(india waley khan) tumharey naam key sath jo khan laga hai aur abh tum barey hokar ess ko no khan sabit karney ki koshish kar rahe ho tumharey liye arz hai key woh tumharey [altaf] made in british ki tara london main bhait kar 10 ghantey main daisht gardi khatam karney ki baat nahe karta balkey aik kaalis pakistani ki tara mulk main reh kar bahadri key saat tamam halat ka muqabla kar raha hai.aur [altaf] sarkar seney sey british pasport laga kar so raha hota hai.apney aapko tu karachi main bacha nahe sakta aur chla hai mulk ko bachaney bhai pehley mqm haqiai aur un hazaro mao jin ki jawan aolado ko tum ney qomyat parsti ki aagh main jala diya hai un key hatu se tu bach jao.
khudh london ki thandi hawaion main wisky pee kar sota hai aur awaam ko raat ko pehra deney ki talkeen daita hai.aik raat kudh beh akar karachi ki kisi gali main pehra do tu pata chaley.
blkul theek kehte hain aap london wale ko pakistan aana chahie, case kerdena chahie london wale per.
per oh yad aaya case to kia tha kisi ne ya shayed apne number banane ki koshish ki thi
chalo aik bar phir drama kero or london wale ko foran bulwao wapis