Imran Khan creating cracks in PML-N: Prof Sajjad Naseer

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Janab badi samjh ki baat ki hai, target to PML(N) hi thi is dharney main,ab PML(N) ko bhi sabaq milna shrou ho gaya hai, bus deikhtey jaiyey, aur to kisi sobey main aisa ho nahi sakta.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PML-N is loosing ground very rapidly. There are many reasons for this. One major reason is its leader’s double standards and double game with public. Fearing its unpopularity among the people, the PML-N government not holding local bodies election.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Janab badi samjh ki baat ki hai, target to PML(N) hi thi is dharney main,ab PML(N) ko bhi sabaq milna shrou ho gaya hai, bus deikhtey jaiyey, aur to kisi sobey main aisa ho nahi sakta.

I think you forgot "Azadi Rally" in Lahore one month before ...... If they would sit there, who could remove them?

I think you have also "Dementia" (The inability to remember) Like your "Leader" Zardari..........This means that Zardari is the leader of Sick minded people........ What do you think???

Last edited:

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
imran can do, but others can,t................
he was always different among the pakistani team & also now he is different from the other pakistani leaders.
he had been always an aggressive player,,,now also he is aggressive..................may allah give him the chance to bring change in pakistan.ameen

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran always love to attack .... never defend ... Aggressive thinking....... He never think about losing but always make his mind for winning ....... and he never scared of losing as he knows that from losing also he is learning a lot and polishing his skills in a much better and efficient way ..... and now he is playing on the ground rather than sitting back in dressing room, and by looking at his performance all the big names in opposition are in a state of panic as they never imagine that kind of performance by an underdog ........ keep It Up ....... Imran Khan ....... I love this panic since yesterday right after when the protest ends ........