Imran Khan Cracking Jokes About Altaf Hussain !!!

Dear [MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION] isn't this video too old to bring in, I do believe now our beloved leader has changed his mind, though still we haven't accept that fact, but reality is, he has. probably if someone will ask him about this joke to him, his ifs and buts will start.

Yes video is old but unfortunately facts and ground realities are exactly the same.

Rathore

I do not agree with you Ground reality will be lot different . You just wait and see in next election you will see MQM & PTI will be doing seat adjustments.

Yes video is old but unfortunately facts and ground realities are exactly the same.

I do not agree with you Ground reality will be lot different . You just wait and see in next election you will see MQM & PTI will be doing seat adjustments.

I am not so sure.....that'll be sort of strange bedfellows.However,as they say in politics every thing is possible.let's wait and see.

Here comes the real difference, when you said ground realities are exactly the same, Why I don't see those ground realities any more. How could Imran Khan manage to do a dharna in Karachi, without permission of MQM. Do you think it would be possible for Imran to give a thought to have this kind of gathering without MQM consensus. I can't buy this theory. Every crocodile have distributed their jurisdiction and they are practically own those areas. So that idea doesn't fit without having a real great love affair with Altaf Hussain.

I am not so sure weather this marriage of " convenience " will ever take place.Both are two very different type of animals and I doubt they'll ever be bedfellows.....lol

lolzzzzzzzzz and what about "KHAFIA SHADI" zamaney ki bud nazroun sey bacha ker.............lolzzzzzzz..........like you I also don't want to trust, but last three months have changed a lot and it has gone brutally worse for our idealism............

Dont talk about khufia shaadi.We have heard lot of stories about Altaf Bhai also....without shaadi !!! Dont let the cat come out of the bag.......lol